LOVE

Comments

• I just wanted to throw love at @Ingram and @Kelliara. The only two people Faerah is herself with these days. Thanks for letting me explore the character I wrote her to be, instead of the character she came to be based on the environment around her. Also love at @Moirean because she's awesome and, despite my taking FOREVER to get the designs to her, I reallllly appreciate being able to build up Faerah's winery and am SO EXCITED about it.
    CannanIshinIngramFurtum
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. OmghalpI'maddicted

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

IshinFurtumRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Teani said:

Moirean said:

People say mean things about the pictures posted. I don't like to post mine on forums anymore.

I must have missed something, or I'm not invited to the group talks where this happens. :/

It's IG, not on forums.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Lots of love for Bahir'an lately. Almost everyone I've seen the last week or so has been involved in something, it seems. I even got a few emotes out of Ilyon!
    AliceSolariaIlyonInfin
  • To be fair, @moirean. The people who are mean are going to stay mean, and they don't need pictures to talk shit.

Might as well post some and make your friends happy.
    FaerahTeaniPiperAshmerEmelle
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Oleis said:

Somebody needs to email me if you're visiting Toz on his turf. That's not far from me at all.

I met Toz on his turf, and found no Oleis. It was a sad day to be had.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:

Oleis said:

Somebody needs to email me if you're visiting Toz on his turf. That's not far from me at all.

I met Toz on his turf, and found no Oleis. It was a sad day to be had.

Don't worry, he hides from me too.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• I love my job.

I just left a job making great hourly wages at 40+ a week to work as a waiter again for the first time in the better part of a decade. Why would I willingly worth with college students again you ask? I'll tell you!

The money, bitches.

I make cash every day, already averaging more than I did working my last job and it's the summer when it's dead. In addition, this is $20-$30 a plate Asian cuisine and there's 18% gratuity. I get 20% off the sushi bar. My ass is bout to get phat.

Pros:
    Not working for a corporation anymore, working for a locally owned/managed business
    Same if not more money for half the hours and a tenth the effort
    I can smoke in the back breakroom without having to go outside and suffer the abominable heat/humidity
    I can smoke whenever I want

Cons:
    College students

This may be the best job I've ever had.
    DemarcusIshinAryanneGwenith
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    With college students comes college girls, @Furtum... Is that really such a con? >.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ashmer
  • I love that the forum mechanics are spectacularly derpy.

You earned the First Anniversary badge.
    Thanks for sticking with us for a full year.
    Definitely a 'Halp, I lol'd,' moment for me, there since I've been GONE for a freaking year :P
    Demarcus
  • Ishin said:

With college students comes college girls, @Furtum... Is that really such a con? >.>

For me no, for my wife, yes.
    IshinAngrothDamonicusAshmer
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Quite enjoyed watching Robocop actually. Made me giggle when I could see bits of my hometown in the background of certain shots, or bits of the familiar highway I take into work each day. Can't wait to see what else they film up this way :D
    ArekaInfin
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Speaking of movies, (And I agree, @Kaleigh‌, I liked Robocop) The Grand Budapest Hotel was great. I didn't like Moonrise Kingdom much, so I was worried, but this one was fantastic in countless ways.
    Nola
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    This new Tarot changecard. I love you guys.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • He's loving the change so much that he's subbed out 'log' for 'card' even outside the game.

MoireanIshin
  • I love that Imperian has busted ass to work on this stupid minipet thing, and there's still people wondering why I log into Aetolia now. Never was much interested in Pokemon. Or OOC says. :|
    Ashmer
  • Furtum said:

I love that Imperian has busted ass to work on this stupid minipet thing, and there's still people wondering why I log into Aetolia now. Never was much interested in Pokemon. Or OOC says. :|

Ishin
  • One more week until How to train your dragon.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AshmerSlypheRiluoKaleighGwenith
  • Friday. Beer, Taco Bell, (and though I'll miss my wife) the apartment to myself.
    IshinSamp
  • Vans Warped Tour 2014 in San Antonio next weekend!!!
    I cannot contain my excitement.....

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
  • Angroth said:

Friday. Beer, Taco Bell, (and though I'll miss my wife) the apartment to myself.

Hrm, I thought the missing of the wife was in reference to you being stuck in the bathroom. Who dare treads in the wake of Taco Bell feasting.
    SetneAarbrokIshinSlypheAngroth
  • Woot.com shirts lately.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/hissing-booth?ref=cnt_top20_dngr_4_img I totally want this but the last three times I ordered a shirt for someone, including myself, the size was too tight. I ordered a large for Mom with for Bigbangtheory and it looks ok on her as Large, but I'm two sizes smaller than her at least, and still can't wear the large women's crane shirt. wtf. How do people order this stuff online...?

Also, AGAIN I forgot to return my too-small men's batman shirt I got last month. Need to remember to do it tomorrow. It's cool. I want a bigger size.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Haern said:

Angroth said:

Friday. Beer, Taco Bell, (and though I'll miss my wife) the apartment to myself.

Hrm, I thought the missing of the wife was in reference to you being stuck in the bathroom. Who dare treads in the wake of Taco Bell feasting.
    Haern said:

Angroth said:

Yeah, that's currently in the works. Beer shits + taco bell shits.

To quote the greatest country musician ever, "I hear the train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when"

Ishin
  • edited June 2014
    Doublepost, don't even curr.

My wife managed to win tickets to this: http://www.imrmusicfestival.com/

I'm kind of stoked.
    Ishin
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I love my family. Just yesterday, I got home from work, and they said they were going out for sushi with everyone paying their share of the bill. I turned them down because I'm not making much after having to pay for my student loans and other expenses. But my mom and brother insist on not only paying for my share, but offer to help me pay for some of my expenses just so I'll have a little more money to save every month. I hate having to rely on them and not being able to pay for everything myself, but I love that they're so willing to help without me having to ask because they know I'm not doing as well as I could be.
    AngrothAryanneTeaniIshin
  • Somebody needs to email me if you're visiting Toz on his turf. That's not far from me at all.
    Yeah. I totally got a "Let me know when you're moving" message from him and then nothing. He likes to hide. I met Toz on his turf, and found no Oleis. It was a sad day to be had.
    Don't worry, he hides from me too.
  • Okay. My phone did that weird. My post got inside of Daskalos' post. That's creepy
  • I love that things are going -really- well in certain aspects of my life, when everything else is crap. I am starting to really like the people I work with. New friendships. Love. All that mushy kind of thing. I got it good on the feels side of thing right now. I am very thankful for that.
    Periluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant