---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AliceBakhtuhLim
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Sort of a strange love, but it's that kind of tingling anticipation of something that might be good, but I don't know! I've written up a proposal for some additional RP conflict and sent in. Now I'm super nervous about how it will be received. At least the three players I've discussed it with said it seemed fun and interesting. Fingers crossed, hoping nerves settle down while I wait!

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Starting to make a deliberate, intentional effort to lay the foundation for a life that's exactly everything I ever dreamed it could be - and making headway almost immediately.

My epitaph is going to read:

"That was f@$#ing awesome."

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

FurtumDraimanAliceElieMinaraelTeaniAryanneAreka

• Omei seems to be licking Her face. It's not really clear.
    thepools.txt
    AryanneIosyneAshmerStathanOmeiSetneEmelle

• Ahmehgardcantbreathe.

Politics
    AryanneMarienaStathan
  • One week and I am in PA with @Xavin!
    imageimage
    AishiaAryanneAshmerMarienaDaskalosArekaHavenEmellePeriluna
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Gwenith - My sides hurt I giggled so much! That is great.

Aryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love finally remodeling my house. Good god it took me forever to get the funds to do it, but it's done. Now..to get people to use it again. :(

JaycePiper
  • I love @Oleis for dealing with all the stupid messages I send him.
    He's amazing.

Also, a big batch of love to @Haern, @Iosyne, and @Dhar for being awesome-sauce too and helping me out in the game or while I'm freaking out OOCly because of random disconnects. <3
    Sometimes, SOMETIMES, they're a light at the end of the tunnel, other times... well.. we won't go there. :D

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
  • You give a hell of a backhanded compliment.

i am rapture coder
    Ingram
  • LimLim
    edited May 2014
    @Gwenith‌, (and everyone else who liked that clip)

wtshit, that is not adorable at all! That first croc looked like it was drowning, and I'm pretty sure the first cheetah just broke its neck trying to get that gazelle! :(

(That zebra that fell in the water probably drowned too!!)

SADISTS
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You channel yourself through your doppleganger.
    Mana Lost: 800
    Drawing on the power of undeath, you wreathe your hand in black, crackling energy. With a diabolical laugh, you stiffen your hand and slowly run it down Benedicto's chest, splitting it open as you do so. With an expert touch, you rip apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the spectacle of Benedicto writhing and screaming in agony, you rip out his sternum and drive it through his splayed body, pinning him to the ground to die.
    You have slain Benedicto.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 151.
    DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

Your features set in a demonic grin of pure malevolence, you cry a gleeful prayer to the forces of darkness and plunge your hand deep into Benedicto's chest. You grip the still-warm and faintly beating heart that lies within, and wrench it free from its nest of arteries and veins. Your arm bathed and dripping with the lifeblood of your victim, you hold aloft the wretched organ as a testament to the power of pure evil.

Appropriate. <3 Bene.
    IshinJayceIngram
  • Omei said:

You give a hell of a backhanded compliment.

Me?? Or is this one of those "If the shoe fits, lace that unicorn up.." moments?

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
  • Tequlia and Cards against Humanity tonight. Soo, looking forward to this! Also! Last day of work! 6 days and counting!!
    imageimage
    AryanneArekaMarienaXavinDamonicusFurtumMinarael
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited May 2014
    It isn't dating, and it may never be, but finding someone you just absolutely match with is like

Right @Haven?

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinOmeiAryanneEmelleTragerTeaniHavenPiper
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Whiskey and beer. (I'm drunk, you're drunk, everybody's drunk!)
    MinaraelTragerDraiman
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Drunk forum'ing.

Ah, how I love you, Aetolia.

*happysigh*
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Jensen
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ashmer said:

It isn't dating, and it may never be, but finding someone you just absolutely match with is like

Right @Haven?

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    OmeiIshinBrae
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Moirean said:

You channel yourself through your doppleganger.
    Mana Lost: 800
    Drawing on the power of undeath, you wreathe your hand in black, crackling energy. With a diabolical laugh, you stiffen your hand and slowly run it down Benedicto's chest, splitting it open as you do so. With an expert touch, you rip apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the spectacle of Benedicto writhing and screaming in agony, you rip out his sternum and drive it through his splayed body, pinning him to the ground to die.
    You have slain Benedicto.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 151.
    DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

Your features set in a demonic grin of pure malevolence, you cry a gleeful prayer to the forces of darkness and plunge your hand deep into Benedicto's chest. You grip the still-warm and faintly beating heart that lies within, and wrench it free from its nest of arteries and veins. Your arm bathed and dripping with the lifeblood of your victim, you hold aloft the wretched organ as a testament to the power of pure evil.

Appropriate. <3 Bene.</p>

Was so tempted to flag this as trolling :(

HavenIngram
  • edited May 2014
    discovering I misunderstood multiclass. I bought 200 credits in order to open third slot, and get to keep half of it for later because I was only on slot three, not four. I forgot I didn't actually had to pay for wolf slot

Edit: Also, in giftbags, got 1 mint and 1 caramel chocolate, 1 more chalice for total of 5, more grimstims, and plenty of iron coins. Resulting fused chest gave me two globes. I can't WAIT until next Friday. Even if bashing for the majority of the day gives me a migraine.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AryanneIshin
  • edited May 2014
    Seconding the love/raves for beer. Five hours of pressure washing working with my dad today, come home, and enjoy the six pack he bought me.

Edit: And a secondary rave so I don't double-post.

The interaction with the admin and gods on the forum is exceptional. You all feel truly in-touch with the community, and the individual people. All the while, you retain your roles and professionalism in-game. Kudos, Lusternia never really accomplished a good balance on that.
    JensenAlice
  • X-Men was pretty amazing. All the actors really knocked it out of the park, especially Michael Fassbender--o Fassbender, how doth I love thee.
    ArekaRivasGwenith
  • Haern said:

o Fassbender, how doth I love thee.

Let me count the ways:

1. ALL OF THEM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Hmm. Not sure whether to love or rage this. Just saw Maleficient. Art department did amazing. Story was...eh, they tried to make a dark and gritty reboot and then market it for kids. Result was awkward and rushed. But dayum those visuals. I sat through that going "Must not take Moi back to Duiran" over and over in my head.

OmeiPiper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited June 2014
    They were looking to become the poor mans Spinesreach, we'll turn it into Spinesreach 2.0.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Ishin
    edited June 2014
    Maybe I'll just build (de-build) more spires and make us Pinesreach. Trees and progress are not mutually exclusive!

Edit: Actually, Spire of Thorns sounds pretty bamf...
    PiperIshin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Support forestry and responsible management of our woodlands for the benefit of industry.

FurtumMoireanStathanBakhtuh
    Rebrand the Undead as snazzy compost heaps?
    PiperAarbrok