Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• If I graffiti Detroit, the PETA doesn't declare a crusade, @ishin. If anything, by that justification it should have been a Spines thing.
  • Yeah you get put in jail, sometimes, some places... usually it's just a fine unless you're defacing gov't property. You don't, however, have your arresting officer call up the nearest National Guard barracks and requisition a company locked and loaded. I'm not even trying to play devil's advocate and have no idea what you are all crying about and fully wish there'd be more because yes, tears are sustenance. Js bro that one stuck out to me haha.
  • When I dropped tapestries in bloodloch, @ezalor said he would raze ten shrines for it. We pk'd for a while, everyone had fun, and when it was top much we stopped.

• Heelp. I don't know how to move my comments to the new thread. Didn't notice it. :(
  • edited May 2014
    Rashar said:
    Also. Why can't I talk to people while we're dead? We're -all- in the same place. Booooring.
    *Dies laughing* I demand a death room chatting lounge! Ok, sorry. I'll go back to my corner. No more laughing on the rage thread.

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
  • edited May 2014
    My rage.
    Enorian doesn't allow you to sell to enemies of the city yet they have citizens with shops in Delos and the Refugee camp that can sell to enemies of the city..?(Maybe a !)
    Cool. Don't take my credits.
    Contradiction much?

(Edit: Kudos to the one good citizen of Enorian who upholds her city and organization laws though. It's refreshing to see such.)

Joul
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    What?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Rou
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It isn't against Enorian law to make trade transactions with enemies. 3/5 of the Council have shops in Delos that allow enemies to purchase wares (which we would not maintain as such if it were against city law). Individuals can make the choice to not sell to enemies, and some of the guilds might have more strictures, however.

My own grump? Fragments in Xaanhal don't let me pick them up as 'frag' and damnit, I'm bashing and too lazy to type out those additional three letters or remember if I made an alias or not. I end up making more work for myself than figuring out a trigger for when there's multiples in the room.
  • edited May 2014
    Areka said:

It isn't against Enorian law to make trade transactions with enemies. 3/5 of the Council have shops in Delos that allow enemies to purchase wares (which we would not maintain as such if it were against city law). Individuals can make the choice to not sell to enemies, and some of the guilds might have more strictures, however.

It's still my rage that they hid behind that as an excuse then.
    I'm an enemy of Enorian (for like another day... which is stupid edit: Because I'm literally sitting here offering to lighty Gods and what not just -waiting- for Winter to be over.) not the guilds, if the guilds have laws against trading with enemies we should be enemied to the guilds not the city. IMO.
    Another edit: But I understand why they have this law! (Don't eat me alive ><)

Joul
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited May 2014
    You can find no such target. <-- keep getting spammed with that. Nfc what it is. Mudlet is paused, still happening. Driving me bat shit insane. Also, why can I not press enter and be happy and not have to edit my post to make it look less retarded?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Jayce
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Re guild vs city - mechanical branding isn't the only barrier for what makes someone an 'enemy'. A lot of guilds do not bother with that secondary level of enemy status (since city usually covers a lot of their enemies) since guild enemy status is really pointless outside of keeping track of people who have specifically targetted/harmed the guild itself. But that's my own grumbling about guild brandings being essentially for notekeeping. I try to think of it as two levels though, the city is the catchall for the vast majority of transgressors, guilds for more specified.

Fair enough to grump with the city being used as an excuse.
    Jayce
  • Draiman said:

You can find no such target.
    <-- keep getting spammed with that. Nfc what it is. Mudlet is paused, still happening. Driving me bat shit insane. Also, why can I not press enter and be happy and not have to edit my post to make it look less retarded?</p>

Happened to me the other day, relog works wonders @Draiman I even presssed the bomb button to stop all my triggers but my prompt kept firing
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So, I figured out why my combat offense wasn't envenoming stuff the other day. I was hitting my bashing macro the whole time, and not my PK one. This is what happens when I don't engage in combat regularly. >.<
    Ishin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    So, I've kinda avoided/been disinterested in 1v1 PK for a while now and have just been bashing a lot. The holy war got me wanting to sit and get my PK on again...and I totally forgot how demanding a task it is. Nothing was set up for paresis. Bloodroot cures weren't eating right. No line for unstoppable reclamation. Halp halp ok after lots of tweaking, I think I'm in a solid place. Oh wait what. Breathe fire is still bugged - five years later - so I'm stuck eating an insta because I am off eq from killing an icewall I wasn't aiming at?

I'm glad I'm a furniture-maker, cuz I'm about to go craft some tables for flipping.

Whining aside, I'm really liking the new Indo stuff. My setup is still pretty rough, and I keep chasing my futile dream of aeon being cool, but it's fun to play with.
    RiluoAryanneXeniaDraiman
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Sometimes my system decides to just stop tracking and curing. It'll display UI elements, it'll run my offensive scripts, it'll even bold my font! (that's a trigger) But curing and aff tracking? Nope. It's usually accompanied by my script window spritzing out, and if I try to check the debug, mudlet crashes. And it happens at the WORSE times :x

• ElyniElyni New Zealand
    You move in towards Renarin for the backbreaker.
    You lift Renarin triumphantly into the air, then yank him down into your raised knee with back
    breaking force.
    Your mind lock with Renarin has been broken.
    With a sickening crunch and cry of pure agony, Elyni's head lolls aimlessly far too far to one side.
    Elyni collapses into such an undignified sprawl that you realise that the throw did indeed snap the
    spine like a dry twig.
    You have slain Renarin.
    Defeated, Renarin is cast out of the Arena.
    You have been victorious and leave the Arena in triumph!

IshinDemarcus
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited May 2014
    Nevermind, this will just make drama.
  • I rage that the IGNORE function is not a two way street.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

IshinDemarcus
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited May 2014
    Yo doods letz has a survivor events! Ready, go! /boom, Aberrations attack.

*shake fists*

EDIT: Actually, kind of brings a new light to 'survivor', I suppose, seeing as they nuked like half the Council O.O
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

CannanDemarcus
  • I don't usually do vague posts in rage threads that are obviously aimed at specific people, because I find that sort of thing to be childish and passive aggressive. Yet here we are.

I rage at being ignored and blocked across all lines of communication by a person with whom I was sharing jokes three hours beforehand. It caught me completely off guard, and the blackout's total - I have no way of even figuring out what I did wrong. It's an incredibly shitty thing to do and a childish abuse of the ignore function, but whatever - your loss mate.
    AryanneIshin
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    I rage that I have a personal reason for ignoring certain people (seeing as ignore is the thing to talk about right now) regardless of what charecter I am on, but because (inspite of?) the fact that it isn't a two way street, I know I'm going to end up in the situation where said people are going to speak directely to me on some public channel, and I am going to catch ic crap for it. I understand that Ignore is a serious thing, and I don't really do lightly, but when things get bad enough to allow me to justify ignoring someone, I will have been pushed far enough to ignore them -everywhere.- I guess I'm just peeved that I can foresee incoming flak, but I'm not willing to put up with the shit that I ignored certain people for in the first place, no matter how long ago it may have been.
  • When you know what you probably need to do to try and find some regular enjoyment in this game again, but the thought of doing it makes you feel like quitting anyway. And you know there isn't any IC reason for it, so you're stuck coming up with something fucking stupid that makes no sense and just invalidates everything you've been RPing for over half a year.

Or maybe it's just time for a break. Obviously I'm caring too much about words on a screen.

JaycePhoeneciaVolkaMinaraelTragerAryanneCannanRivas
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Forums, why you do this to me? I want to browse you but you keep dying and pretending like you're not home. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, FORUMS.

RiluoPiperAryanneIosynePeriluna
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I rage at a guy we'll just call Jed. Because Jed is a good name for a guy that acts inbred and ret...moving on.

Jed decides he has a plan to fix a problem IC, tells entire city he is part of. Gets told not to, says he's going to ask another city and if they say it's okay he's going to because his city leader can't give him a good reason not to. Then throws a hissy when he's told if he does he'll be cast out and -dealt- with.

Now, Jed seems to be doing this sort of thing a lot lately. So, my rage is at Jed. Please don't be a Jed, think things through.
    IshinAryanneDaskalos
  • And take your Jed city leaders off ignore so when and if you -do- decide to Jed things up, at least their guidance and warnings will be heard. And the punishment, if earned, will have some RP basis to it. Get your Jed together, bro. Pretty sure you're not 12.
    StathanIshinAryanneDaskalos
  • (xxxxx): Xxxxxxx says, "Bazinga!"

I fucking hate TBBT. And I fucking hate TBBT in my Aetolia.
    Rivas
  • Sup Plato
    DaskalosStathanSheirosia
  • <- had to look up TBBT. I thought it was some funny internet acronym thing.
  • Angroth said:

(xxxxx): Xxxxxxx says, "Bazinga!"

I fucking hate TBBT. And I fucking hate TBBT in my Aetolia.

TBBT isn't THAT bad. Though, I do agree its not needed in Aetolia.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    Dourif said:

Sup Plato

I heard he was a top-tier combatant who was going to teach us all how to pk, so come at me, bro.
    DourifTragerStathanPeriluna
This discussion has been closed.