Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Duelist rapier just seems griefy and a bad idea in general. Like... what's the logic behind making an item like that in the first place.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    No I mean, I dig the idea. It's a super cool idea. I just think it shouldn't work during lessers. Like if I'm idling at NoT and @Daskalos is like man fuck that Ishin guy, lemme go bust his ass. He comes in, ganks me with rapier, pwns me, and I come back to being afk at caves going wtf and scrolling up. Teaches me not to idle at NoT when I've been showing my ass.

Could also make it not work in enemy cities too.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited May 2014
    I agree with @Ishin. If i'm bashing and @Daskalos wants to be all, "Rawr! You run from me too much you damn vamp. Die!" and rapier's me. Thats all cool.

But using it as a form of kai banish or abduction tactic during a lesser, seems abit over the top.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Dying and losing 80 because I'm a complete derp. I hate bashing so much and dislike relying on others just to gain experience. Do kinda want to lol at how far I got into Enorian before I realized my derp and ended up dead.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Areka said:

Rou said:

Mkay well it wasn't capable at all against Raeche, is all I was saying. I must be missing quite a few things for Shaman. Thanks for the disagrees, unasked and ongoing opinions/comments/nuh-uh's, etc, etc.

We can move on now.

Edit: Not even sure what could be disagreeable with this post... Unless insinuating that we should stay off topic and continue to try and prove others wrong when they rage.

This is the disagreeable part, since this is a public forum and part of putting things on a public forum, even the rage thread, is that people can and will disagree and give opinions. In response to this you have turned one disagree into five, so there's a bit of a double standard there that I do not think is particularly productive. Disagreements happen and making a big deal out of them isn't how we make any progress with discussions (although sometimes the progress of forum discussion is debatable!).
    Katya said:

Let's just go ahead and move on.

Katya said:

Let's just move on, guys.

Katya said:

Move on, guys. It's getting old.

From my understanding, while people can and will give opinions on a public form, this thread is not the place for argument, especially when asked to move on and stay on topic (meaning my own request, not the above examples.)
    *unnecessary banner*
  • Moving on...
    Your account has been credited with 55 credits.
    Huzzah! You've received 5 giftbag(s) for your credit purchase during our Giftbag Promotion,
    containing a random surprise! Check your inventory to find the giftbag and probe it to see what's
    inside!

The minor giftbag prize chance is at 1/66.
    You have already claimed a free giftbag today.
    You can purchase a giftbag for 15cr with GIFTBAG PURCHASE.
    There is currently no big prize in the giftbags.

Huzzah! You've received 5 giftbag(s) for your credit purchase during our Giftbag Promotion,
    containing a random surprise! Check your inventory to find the giftbag and probe it to see what's
    inside!

The minor giftbag prize chance is at 1/54.

inside!

The minor giftbag prize chance is at 1/38.

[INFO]: The minor giftbag prize has just been won! The chance has now reset.

Your account has been credited with 82 credits.
    Huzzah! You've received 7 giftbag(s) for your credit purchase during our Giftbag Promotion,
    inside!

:( I didn't get it, someone else did. Congratulations @Gwenith

And I hear about other people being upset at their bad luck...

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Joul
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    Why you guys gotta be targeting me at lessers. I'ma just a lowly monk :(
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    Because we love you the must after all....

;)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

ElyniAryanneFurtum
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Because you didn't touch cloak tattoo...
    Riluo
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited May 2014
    I did touch it though. Three times. I was referring to the whole 'chase me for about 80% of the lesser while the rest of your team died', but oh well. Wasn't actually a rage post.

@Riluo keep your love. I don't want it. :(
  • I'm confused how you can see the chances of getting giftbag prize. Also, why credited so many credits? :?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • H:5997 M:5319 E:101% W:100% B:100% XP:12% [csdb eb]giftbags
    The minor giftbag prize chance is at 1/352.
    You may claim a free giftbag in 9 minutes.

@meyvitch
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    My anguish is "Come at me bro!" being used to call someone out...ICly...through shouts...making the entire city look retarded.
    ErzsebetTragerArekaRivasOmeiKiyotanFurtumXeniaDourif
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Dying. Can't.. even.. amg...
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

StathanKiyotan
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Shopkeeping discussion moved to its own thread.

forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1308/yet-another-shopkeeping-thread#latest
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    edited May 2014
    @Trager‌

Month 13 of Wild Wombat Adventures: Roderick has managed to infiltrate Spinesreach after spending a literal year trying to figure out how to leave Djeir where he was heartlessly dumped. Sources are unclear whether or not his safety is guaranteed, though his recent appearance at the 'Hound and Halberd' has seemingly earned him the trust of the locals.
    SerriceIshinXeniaMoireanStathan
    You make me want to cry. I DID NOT KNOW HE DROPPED ON LOGOUT/DEATH.

/flips table

• That I don't know where I went wrong or what but just suck at this game and give up :(

TragerHavenDamonicusSheirosia
    Holy unicorns she still has the wombat! I love @Iosyne a bit more now.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm just going to post this here, even though it's really a love, I know as soon as I post it it's going to induce Ankyrean rage.

You turn a heavy iron-link giftbag upside down and give it a shake, emptying its contents into your hands.
    A sulfurous amulet falls into your hands.
    Bracers of devastation falls into your hands.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AleeTragerStathanAishiaSheirosia
  • I've already posted this immense unfairness in quotes and misquotes sir. >: (
    I still think he should have a function to gift his giftbag things to other people that he thinks could use it...or want it....
    Areka
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    ./flags for abuse :(
    StathanIshinDamonicusTragerAlee
  • I rage that all the combat stuff (raiding/leylines) seem to happen when i'm sleeping or at work!! What the hell!!!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Rah rah lust/lured into guards rah rah!

Stathan
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    But what about a tootsie pop?

I wish shops had more organizational shelves. :( Time to save for whenever the next auction is and a market stall xD
  • As a small aside, since I didn't have anything to do while sitting there waiting for the death sequence.

You watch in horror, helpless, as Moirean's fist is wreathed in crackling black energy.
    With a diabolical laugh, she stiffens her hand and slowly runs it down your chest,
    splitting it open as she does so. Though you scream in pain and beg to die, Moirean
    proceeds to rip apart your organs, magnifying the pain until you are driven nearly mad.
    With a detached smile upon her face, she proceeds to rip out your sternum and drive it
    through your already splayed-out body, pinning it to the ground and finally killing you.
    You have been slain by Moirean.

^ is not PG-13, @‌becue

Also. Why can't I talk to people while we're dead? We're -all- in the same place. Booooring.
    Jayce
  • Rashar said:

Also. Why can't I talk to people while we're dead? We're -all- in the same place. Booooring.

I agree!

IshinJayce
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You can chat in the death room in Imperian.
    Ishin
This discussion has been closed.