Thank you!

Comments

• Oleis said:

Ishin said:

Oleis said:

@Lim‌ (and the Carnifex) for showing that combat balance doesn't mean junk for your enjoyment of the game, even in combat.

That said, just because a Pinto is driveable doesn't mean you'd prefer it to a Mercedes. Soon(TM)!

FTFY @Oleis :D

(Trying to be funny not mean, just in case my humor isn't clear >.>)
    I almost edited my post to say that I would shrub the first person to do that. You get a pass.... this time :)

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinAlee
  • @Benedicto‌

Because, dude RP. Nobody ever gives me dude RP, but he did. And it was good, manly dude RP.

And I only kissed him because he forced me to. Literally.
    IshinErzsebetNolaBenedicto
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    The Serenity userbase. Y'all are like beta testers, discerning clientele and a raucous audience all rolled up into one.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinPiper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    An overlooked thanks from me, for @Phoenecia‌ for making my awesome new swag, that I really should show off more.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I want to send out a big THANK YOU to those few Aetolians who have been there for me, without complains and showing great support, during the last few months. It's been a rough time and it's not over by far, but I'm slowly getting better.

Yesterday I left the house on a spontaneous walk without a specific goal (such as grocery shopping or doctor's appointments etc.) in broad daylight for the first time in several months. So... thank you. You know who you are.

IshinEmelle
  • Wanted to thank @Chakrasul‌ @Rivas‌ @Rashar‌ and @Ashmer‌ for some awesome RP tonight :)
    IshinChakrasul
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited May 2014
    Damn, @Aren beat me to it.

@Aren @Rashar @Rivas @Dean @Sheirosia @Chakrasul @WhoeverthehellelsewasmessingupmyvillainyCURSES thank yooooouuuuuu.

It's been awhile since an arc has been enough to keep me up past my bedtime. <3

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Chakrasul
  • You're both welcome. I am glad it was a split-off arc where I could simply slip away and let players take the spotlight!

Ashmer
  • I'd like to thank the whole lot of Carnifex guild for being awesome and drawing me back into having an interest in Aetolia again outside of just idling.
    RikerLimMoirean
    Thank you, @Ashmer for hooking me up with The Newsroom. Love this show!

• @Teani‌ :

If you like Newsroom, do try the West Wing! I preferred the latter. Newsroom got a little weird/bad in the later parts.
    Ashmer
    @Lim, already watched West Wing, all seasons at least 5 times. It's the best!

Lim
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Teani said:

Thank you, @Ashmer for hooking me up with The Newsroom. Love this show!

Sports night is by the same people, I think, if you haven't watched it before. It's pretty darn good.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Omei - you are simply incredible, whether it's helping out with behind the scenes stuff like mapping issues or IC stuff like RP with your order. You bring an insane level of creativity, intelligence, cleverness, humor and innovation to the game, and it's really amazing and enjoyable. Thank you for being awesome.
    OleisEmellePiperAshmerCannanErzsebetSlypheElie
  • THANK YOOOU

i am rapture coder
    EmelleMoireanAshmer
  • Just a few thank yous(you's, youse? Now I'm just being silly),

@Trager Interesting bar roleplay, was fun to get some opposition while Jay was feeling down. I don't usually go to the Black Flagon but I'm recently trying to be more 'out there'
    @Aren Possibly saving my character. I truly thank you. Really. If it's not clear, t.h.a.n.k.y.o.u. :)

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Trager
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Thank you, @Omei, for immediately making this return worthwhile.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    OmeiEmelleCannan
  • @Cannan for making me feel like an interesting person.
    @ Kaestrin for poking around the Cradle with me. We don't hang out much inc. Scorpion pit ftw.
    @Omei. Because scorpion pit IS win. Also being all creeper in my haven. I think it's you.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Cannan
  • Long overdue!

@Kerryn - You helped me get into talking to others, and was one of the first people I got to RP with. <3
    @Damariel - Dude. Awesome. So awesome.
    @Melantha, @Alistaire, @Edain, @Moirean‌, @Ishin, @Tanbiere, @ All of Damariel's congregation and order.

I am really loving it here.
    IshinDaskalosAryanne
  • Apparently my new function in game is to make people feel interesting.

These have been piling up for a while. Have some. (Even though I'm pretty sure some of these people aren't on the forums.)

@Omei - I love everything about Cannan, and he wouldn't be where he is now without your help, and the endless amount of hooks you throw at me.
    @Elie - For the bizarre, the dark, the alien and the beautiful.
    @Clovis - For bringing me to the Shamans, and helping define Cannan in his first steps of transition.
    @Mariena - For being a fantastic GM, who's constantly engaging with her underlings, and for showing genuine concern for Cannan when he's clearly gone round the bend.
    @Volka - For continuing the sweet, sad friendship that she and Cannan have. It never fails to make me smile.
    @Emelle - For giving me such a lore bomb delivered in such a memorable way. I often ignore lore, even in games I love (like Aetolia), but this felt so relevant and so in-the-moment that I couldn't help but enjoy it.
    @Meyvitch - For making me laugh. Never change.

I'm sure I'm missing some people. These have all been most interesting times.
    MarienaEmelleAryannePiperElie
  • @slyphe and Order, for reminding me why I love that org so much. You people, man.

@kerryn, @elwyn, @mariena, @kaleigh, @segial for being troopers and awesome.

@jami for landing the only kill on Ezalor all night - there will be a flying dragon kick statue made, I swear it!

@valingar, @trager, @akimoto just because fekit, right? Leroy Jenkins!

@moirean for the little chat beforehand, and to my knowledge sticking with it. Classy, but I'm still mad about the Monday thing.

@ezalor for finally dying once before he went AFK to let us win some fights.

@whoever it was that made the only shout to be longer than my average emote size. I didn't read it, but man. It was neat.

Day one wasn't so bad, even though Valingar was afraid to duel Stridor for the victory.

@didi, because I randomly looked at her and shit. Do you know how much stuff she wears?

@oleis or @razmael, because you're going to make it so we can chat in the death sequence room, right? Right?

TragerSheirosiaIshinAryanne
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    Please no to death sequence room chatting, though. From experience with other games, that just leads to raging and idiocy.
    ErzsebetTeaniAliceIshinAshmer
  • Many, many to thank. Also forgive me for occasionally typing in Elie's voice OOC... it's hard to escape!

@Cannan: Telling you how long I was looking for someone like you for Elie, and how much you've changed and opened up for her, would probably weird you out. But it's true. I doubted from the outset that anyone would be able to deal with her weirdness enough to get romantically involved with her, and the fact that you not only continue to do so but continue to give her ways to evolve without breaking down that weirdness and making her mundane - it's incredible. It's a huge deal to me. Thank you so much, for your confidence, your patience, and your time.

@Omei: Thank you for giving Elie a home, and continuing reason to grow and learn. Thank you for taking her seriously. Thank you for encouraging all of her peculiarities. Thank you for attracting other people like her, and giving her a community like I never could have hoped for.

@Clovis, Kaestrin, @Aisling‌, @Daweson, all of Omei's growing congregation: Thank you for either being incredibly weird or tolerating incredible weirdness. Thank you for exploring and investigating tirelessly, and never being boring or shutting down any avenue of growth. Thank you for accepting Elie exactly the way I hoped she would be accepted - as a rambunctious, somewhat invasive animal with nothing but good intentions.

@Ingram, @Trager, @Ashmer, @Serrice, @Riker, @Rashar, @ all the people I mindlock and/or poke at on a daily basis: Thank you for tolerating Elie's nonsense. I recognize that mindlock is, in many circles, considered a hostile act. I go into this with the assumption that some will not receive this way of interacting very well, and that's fine. I even go into it with the idea that I might be killed for what I'm up to, and that's okay - I wouldn't blame someone for slaughtering Elie for getting in their head. But I have been infinitely, continuously surprised and gratified by how open and understanding Aetolians are about this approach, by how FEW are the people who don't respond, or who respond with anger. I expected the proportion of reactions to be exactly reversed, actually, and every one of you and a bunch of people I can't remember offhand have proved me so wonderfully wrong. You make it easy to know you, and I can think of no higher compliment for a game like ours. Thank you so much for your restraint and your kindness.

OmeiTragerErzsebetCannan
  • A few here

@Trager Thank you, you're amazing!

@Joul Thank you!!! I can't thank you enough for being there for Jayce all the time.

@Stathan Thank you.

@Raka Thank you too! :)

@Duiran (I know that doesn't work) thank you for accepting Jayce and making me want to play my character again. :)

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    StathanJoulTrager
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    A big THANK YOU to @Duiran as a whole! You guys are making logging in and playing a -ridiculous- amount of fun. The energy, the vibe flowing through Duiran right now is downright infectious, and it's definitely something that's been needed for a long time!

You guys rock!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

PiperMariena
  • I have to give a big thank you to both @Melantha and @Jami for being such huge supports to me in the Daru, especially with the way my work schedule has been lately. So much <3
    HavenJami
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I must thank @Omei. And she knows why. Made my entire night.
  • Thank you to the people in Duiran and to the Gods who have interacted with me. It's been a lot of fun, especially as a new player.
  • Lemme see ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    okay got it @Kerryn‌ @Slyphe‌
    Riluo