Voice Thread 2.0

Comments

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Lin said:
    YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN ELEANOR
    NO

Lin

• "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ErzsebetHavenAzraelPerilunaAmaraHaydynLianca
  • Yay for another bubbly carbonated beverages = Coke.
    imageimage
    HaydynLianca
  • I could listen to that man read the phonebook to me and I'd still be interested. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

PerilunaAmara
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I love Kira's voice too. :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ErzsebetAmaraValenae
  • Aetolia has a ridiculous concentration of ridiculously attractive voices. Though I'm not sure how high the overlap is with the high concentration of ridiculously attractive people.

I propose: Giant group skype chat.
    imageimage
    ValenaeAmaraKonnornHaydynAlastair
  • Erzsebet said:
    Aetolia has a ridiculous concentration of ridiculously attractive voices. Though I'm not sure how high the overlap is with the high concentration of ridiculously attractive people.

I propose: Giant group skype chat.
    Depends on what you're attracted to. If you mean, like, 'conventionally' attractive, I think we quite a few people here that would fit that description. I don't mean to derail my own thread, though. >.>

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Eh. I'm just saying I could happily listen to most of the people in this thread ramble about anything because amg pretty voices.
    imageimage
    ValenaeAmara
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So long as I am not permitted whiskey, I promise to not speak over everyone.
    GPOY = "Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself"

gg Google!
    havenbanner2
    Haven said:
    GPOY = "Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself"

gg Google!
    Didn't you hear Maghak?

• Yeah that's way too much fancy talk for me.
    Valenae
    Him too!
    havenbanner2
  • Eleanor said:
    Didn't you hear Maghak?
    I thought he meant tumblr. Oh god.
    AarbrokErzsebetAmaraHaven
  • @Azrael Texas represent! And giggle Az, @ Miracle Whip.

imageimage
    AzraelAmara
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Rou and Roux: demystified!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1it8D2J3bFa
    HavenAzraelValenaeAmaraPerilunaHaydynLianca
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s12MAxqyjf4e

and names!

Mariena, with input from Neithan

HavenAzraelValenaePerilunaAmaraHaydynLianca
  • I know I am going to regret this. And please ignore my Jack Russell in the background. She barks at everything.
    ValenaeAzraelMarienaAmaraHavenLianca
  • Valenae, this was a great idea. You guys are hilarious. 

Here's my contribution:

ValenaeAzraelMarienaAmaraHavenPerilunaLianca
  • Your voice is so deliciously sarcastic. ^.^ Pretty. 

And ROFL. I f'in love Snuff. 

Amara
  • edited January 2013
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    AzraelAmaraPerilunaErzsebetHaydynLianca
    I'd just like to say that I get the logic behind the fact that everyone has an accent. However, when I say I don't have an accent I mean that more locally. As in I don't have a distinctive one that's linked to a particular region in my country. If someone hears me speak they often don't say: "Hey, you're from down south!" "Oh wow, you got a (New Yorker's or Bostonian) accent." etc.

Dunno if that made sense to the rest of you or not but I'm sticking to my guns!
    havenbanner2
    PerilunaValenaeErzsebet
  • The fact that they can't identify your specific accent doesn't mean you don't have one. Most likely it just means that your dialect is similar to whatever is considered the standard dialect for your country, which is not the same thing. The only way you could not have an accent is if you are mute.
    AryanneHaven
    What you mean to say, when you say "I don't have an accent" is "I don't have an accent that is different to the accents of those around me".

Aryanne
  • Personally, when I say I don't have an accent I mean: "I don't have an accent unique to the 'default' American one, so to speak." 

RhoHaven
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    You mean you talk all NORMAL-LIKE, like an AMURRICAN, amirite?

Nah, but really. Speaking of accents, current sociopolitical issues, matters of philosophy, and the eternal struggle of mankind, here, I made a thing for you, 'Tolia. I'm as sick as or sicker than balls, so please excuse me if there's throat-clearing and sniffling.

AmaraHavenLianca
  • edited January 2013
    LIES! He's articulating too much! That's not B at all! I cry BODY SNATCHING!

( <3 )