Styles!

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
  • @Damariel Can the Bloodborn's Telekinetic be a little 'harsher' seeming than what it is? Or more Aggressive to be on par with the basic Frenzy?

Riluo
  • Aishia said:

"Your resistance only makes my unicorn stronger"

I wanna know what unicorn that unicorn is hiding?
    Is it unicorn? Or unicorn?
    Or unicorn - ew, I hope not.

Ishin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    @Damariel Please could you make these more "evil scary and vampiric", as they are a bit fluffy. I mean they are cool, but slapping people... and prancing when I jump is just wrong on so many levels.
    Leaping:

Bloodborn (frenzy)
    1P: You leap into the air and jam an imperious foot downward into Varian's head, landing
    before Him with supernatural grace.
    3p: Riluo leaps into the air and jams an imperious foot downward into Varian's head,
    landing before Him with supernatural grace.
    Clumsy:

Bloodborn (frenzy)
    1P: You lunge at Varian, slapping Him hard and repeatedly with your supernaturally-
    empowered hands.
    3p: Riluo lunges at Varian, slapping Him hard and repeatedly with his supernaturally-
    empowered hands.

1P: You lunge at Varian, violently shredding and clawing at Him repeatedly with your supernaturally-empowered spork’s of doooooooomm.
    3p: Riluo lunges at Varian, violently shredding and clawing at Him repeatedly with his supernaturally-
    empowered spork’s of doooommm
    ^ ftw :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Alice
  • If you ever use the phrase "sporks of doom" again I'll permanently set your style to something My Little Pony-related.

i am rapture coder
    RiluoAarbrokAngweAxaiStathan
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Promise!!

Aarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor

AarbrokAliceAshmer
  • I'll grant you the Leaping and the Telekinetic changes, but Clumsy is supposed to be ridiculous. That's more or less its point.
    RiluoAlice
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    @Damariel
    Thank you I appreciate it. :)

For those wondering:
    Bloodborn (frenzy)
    1P: You leap through the air, using your momentum to viciously assail Varian with a brutal
    series of kicks and strikes.
    3p: Riluo leaps through the air, using his momentum to viciously assail Varian with a
    brutal series of kicks and strikes.

• edited May 2014
    @Damariel: The 'blazing' fists for Zealot seem kind of uninspired (for a fire monk class, it'd be cool to have a nice looking fire attack), and the 'stormy' one isn't really recognizable as a punch. I mean, it's no big deal to me, I love the kicks, and really like the styles as a whole. But if you're looking into fine-tuning anything more, adding more heat and fire to the blazing punches and more punch to the stormy one, I know I'd appreciate it.
  • @Damariel can warcry for teradrim not be whisper, Since technically we are hunting soo why would we be whispering? Can it be a little louder... pwetty pwease!! As I don't think my alt would hmm know how to whisper... lol
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Areka said:
    I'd love to help with this but I am unable to edit the spreadsheet!

• edited May 2014
    Much epic <3
    Bloodborn (frenzy)
    1P: You call upon your mental prowess, hurling Varian to the ground with psychic force and battering
    Him to shreds.
    3p: Alice calls upon her mental prowess, hurling Varian to the ground with psychic force and
    battering Him to shreds.

Thanks admins!
    (Edit this is telekinetic style)

• @Damariel The last time I looked the phasic one for sciomancers basically teleports you behind your target and then you 'wallop' them with your staff. It's not particularly mage like to just hit the thing with your staff.
    Tell that to Gandalf.
    OmeiHaernRivasIshinSlyphePiper
  • Areka said:

Tell that to Gandalf.

He generally hit stuff with the sword he carried, Glamdring, forged for Turgon, King of Gondolin, in the first age.
    AngweJamiVolka
    Yet wasn't afraid to konk Denthor upside the head when he was getting the vapors of hysterics.
    AshmerVolka

Poor Denethor.
    ArekaAarbrokDamarielAshmerIshinJami
  • Styles that have been given updates:

-Phasic: Ascendril, Sciomancer
    -Blazing: Zealot
    -Stormy: Zealot
  • Could Shaman telekinetic get a once-over? It's pretty bland at the moment. Ascendril stormy also seems pretty meh.

I don't want to come across like I'm complaining, I really like this idea and hope to see more of it!

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Xavin said:

Could Shaman telekinetic get a once-over? It's pretty bland at the moment. Ascendril stormy also seems pretty meh.

I don't want to come across like I'm complaining, I really like this idea and hope to see more of it!

Quit complaining, scrub!

You dash forward, past Xavin, your a solemn, keen-edged bastard sword sweeping through
    the air. Only a few moments later does the force of the blow register, staggering him.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinZsadist
  • @Damariel‌ Love what you did with Warcry for Teradrim!!!!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Changes:

-Stormy: Ascendril
    -Telekinetic: Shaman
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Damariel - Any chance that Syssin's bite can be added to the style list? Not all of us use garrote :(
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Bedrock:

Teradrim (flail attacks)
    1P: You slam (weapon) into the ground, calling upon the power of Earth and causing the ground to buckle crushingly around Varian.
    3p: Sarita slams (weapon) into the ground, calling upon the power of Earth and causing the ground to buckle crushingly around Varian.
    Alice
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited May 2014
    You use your supreme focus to slice through time and space, powering a short sidekick into a
    merciless Xorani warrior as you reemerge adjacent to him.
    You connect to the torso!
    Balance Used: 3.00 seconds
    You pivot, jumping skyward as you turn, your upraised fist brutalizing a merciless Xorani warrior
    during its rise.
    You connect to the head!
    Left Hand Balance Used: 3.00 seconds
    You pivot, jumping skyward as you turn, your upraised fist brutalizing a merciless Xorani warrior
    during its rise.
    You connect to the head!
    Right Hand Balance Used: 3.00 seconds
    [5680(84)|3454(70)|99 99] ~0~ [S:DRS|K:0] (csdbe-) 98.80% -45e

Awww yis. Johnny Cage shadowkick into 2x SHORYUKEN

edited May 2014
    man, @Elyni, that reminds me of like uh...that scene in the movie where he splits and hits the big guy in the balls lol. BRUTALIZED. :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Also, @Damariel, is there any way tundral could be made to work with the other classes in Spinesreach? I mean...tundral and all :(
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Erzsebet
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    All of the Templar and Luminary style stuff I've seen has been top-notch, so kudos.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine