Artwork by Phoe

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
edited May 2014 in The Exchange

Hi, everyone!

Since there's been some interest in my art, I've decided to create a small commission thread. My work schedule can be a bit chaotic, so I might be a bit delayed or flakey in finishing art. But! Most of the stuff I'll be offering will be along the lines of quick and easy, so hopefully that'll work out alright.

Art style
In case it's not apparent by looking, my drawing style is very heavily rooted in anime/manga and video games. My biggest influences are the Tales series games, Fire Emblem, Ragnarok Online, among other things.

Payment
All prices will have both credit and actual monetary amounts for convenience. I'll accept credit payment by default, but just let me know if you'd prefer to pay with real cash instead.

What's On Offer

Paper Mario style 'stickers' - On special for the rest of May
Price: $5/10cr/1 giftbag
Chibis done in the Paper Mario art style, and mocked up to look like stickers. All 'stickers' will be fully colored with a transparent background. White sticker border is optional, but will have it by default.

Mystic Arte/Persona style banners
Price: $5/10cr
Signature-sized banners modeled after the Mystic Arte or Persona summon cut-ins from the Tales series and Persona games. Fully colored. Bust or waist-up shots only. When ordering this style of commission, please select the color you'd like for the glowy auras.

Character art
Price: $10/25cr
Standard, full-body character art. Colored and cel-shaded. Background is optional, but I'll stick a simple gradient background in there by default, or make the background transparent if you want to be able to stick the character on whatever you want.

Extras
Pets/Additional characters: Additional characters or pets will cost extra. The exact amount will depend on the type of commission. If requesting this, contact me by message or PM and we'll discuss details.

Detailed backgrounds: I don't normally do these, but I can if asked. These will also be an additional charge, but the exact price will depend on what you'd like me to do.

What I need from you

A PM or a post in this thread containing a pastebin link with the following:

* The type of art you're ordering
* Your character's description plus the description of any of other characters you'd like drawn.
* List of character's clothing/accessories and relevant descriptions.
* Pose you'd like and/or a small overview of their personality.
* Any references for me to look at (artwork from other artists, photos, etc) if there's a specific look you're after.

*****IMPORTANT*****

No payment until after the art is delivered. Sometimes I flake, and I don't want anyone to be left hanging after they've paid for something in case I forget.

Please bear in mind the order of names on this list is not necessarily the order in which I'll complete them.

Currently waiting

* Alice
* Xavin/Elwyn
* Eleanor
* Sessizlik
* Riker
* Benedicto

Completed art
AliceHavenNolaEmelleXavinXeniaBenedictoJoulEzalor

Comments

• PM'ing you mine :)

• pm'ing

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I think I might just get everything. Will pm you the relevant info soon as I compile it all.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Sugarlumps, you are way undercharging for your product.

That said, expect a PM.

OmeiHaernDamonicusIosyneArekaPiperXavinEmelle
  • Expect a PM in a few days.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Haernsticker, now required attire for all forestals.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

XavinIshinIosyneHaernOmei
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I'm totally getting in on this.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Wylliam will have a sticker before the day's out.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Alrighty, so I won't be able to update my list until I get home later tonight, but I've already started working on some art, and I'll try to get as much as I can done before I disappear for a convention this weekend. Also! I've decided to add a little something new for the sticker stuff as a freebie. If your character has a little symbol/crest/object that represents them (ex. Phoe's azure rose), I'll make a little sticker out of that at no charge. If anyone wants to request something like that, even if you've already made an order, you can just post it here. Org symbols don't count, though. I've got something else in mind for that. >_> I also have another little freebie project that's city/org-centered, but I'll post more details on that when I get home.
    IshinJoul
  • Phoenecia said:

Alrighty, so I won't be able to update my list until I get home later tonight, but I've already started working on some art, and I'll try to get as much as I can done before I disappear for a convention this weekend.

Also! I've decided to add a little something new for the sticker stuff as a freebie. If your character has a little symbol/crest/object that represents them (ex. Phoe's azure rose), I'll make a little sticker out of that at no charge. If anyone wants to request something like that, even if you've already made an order, you can just post it here. Org symbols don't count, though. I've got something else in mind for that. >_>

I also have another little freebie project that's city/org-centered, but I'll post more details on that when I get home.

Do you want us to pm you with that symbol stuff or wait till you post more?

• edited May 2014
    Do you accept blessings as payment?

EDIT: Preemptive this was completely joking.

AshmerXenia
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    (No he wasn't)
    Haven
    Xavin said:

Do you want us to pm you with that symbol stuff or wait till you post more?

You can PM me with the symbol stuff, if you'd like.
    Tiny little update. Artwork is progressing; got bits and pieces done. However, starting tomorrow, I'll be gone all weekend for an anime convention. I should have some art done by Monday, though. :3
    AliceIshinJoul
  • oh this is pretty cool!
    Added a few more orders to my list. Got a few that are in the line art stages currently, but most are still in the sketching stages.

Again, just as an FYI, I'll be gone all weekend for a convention. If anyone still want art, you can still PM me. I just probably won't be able to get started on it until Monday at earliest.
  • Excitedly PM'd! :D
  • Excitedly waiting! EXCITEMENT
    Trager
  • Is this still in progress?

It's still going, yeah. Just been sidetracked by trying to replace my tablet cord, but I managed to find one, so I should be getting back on track soon.
    Alice
  • Bump? *.*

• Alice said:
    Bump? *.*