Mafia: Trouble in the Spires

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Sorry guys, but I've been real busy these last two days. Aarbrok definitely comes off with highly suspicious behaviour.

So, I'm going to vote for Aarbrok.
  • Is it just me, or are we getting a "who is who in mafia" display here? I mean, assuming neither Kaeus nor Aarbrok is a member, they can now just all four vote Aarbrok to win.

• And yet they haven't.
  • VOTE: AARBROK

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Ilyon said:
    Is it just me, or are we getting a "who is who in mafia" display here?
    VOTE: Valenae

Probably an empty gesture at this point, but there we go.

• edited January 2013
    Vote count:
    Orisae (1): Valenae
    Valenae (3): Aarbrok, Orisae, Ilyon
    Aarbrok (5): Kaeus, Zun, Lianca, Alexina, Valenae

"Y-you wouldn't hit a lady, would you?" Aarbrok stammered as the crowd of angered citizens circled around him her. 

Indeed, the citizens would.

He She had just enough time cry to Agatha for help before being slaughtered. 

Aarbrok has been lynched.
    He She was one of the Dhasani.

It is now night.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Alright! Making progress now! I'd say to watch out now for people quickly flipping to choices that obviously make them look less suspicious and more like one of the crowd.

• Mm, that is certainly a good result, even if a highly confusing one, given the numbers.

• Definitely a confusing way to get here but at least we've got one of them now!
  • I'm going to trust this Lycanthrope, although I wont reveal the name, as it will just lead to them being lynched in the night!
  • "Bastard won't evade us again," the group of Dhasani muttered as they lurched behind Kaeus, each wielding a somewhat unwieldy bludgeoning weapon.

"GET HIIIM!" they shrieked in unison before bringing their weapons down upon the man- or so they thought. The weapons fizzled through what surely seemed to be Kaeus, but was actually an illusory image instead.

An assassination attempt was carried out upon Kaeus.
    He was protected by the Syssin.

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Any chance on getting an update on the main post to see who all is left.
  • I've been approached as well.

VOTE: ILOYN

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• I'd be interested in who you were approached by, but I'm going to go for a different vote this round as I don't think Ilyon (you spelled it wrong) is mafia.

I'm just going off of voting, and that seems to point my vote will go to:

Vote: Orisae
  • Hmm. Considering Kaeus did get it right in the previous round, alleviating my worries, it's probably safe to follow.

VOTE: Orisae

• What?

Off of voting? The only person I've voted for is Valenae. Someone that, by the way, all of you thought was guilty at some time or another.

Vote: Valenae

• Sorry about that! OP has been edited. For your convenience:

Arbre
    Valenae
    Alexina
    Ilyon
    Zun
    Kaeus
    Lianca
    Orisae

Votes:
    Ilyon (1): Valenae
    Orisae (2): Kaeus, Ilyon
    Valenae (1): Orisae

4 votes needed to lynch.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I feel like, in the last couple of games, we've continuously ignored the lycan/lycan equivalent, to our detriment.  Yes, it could be a lie, but feeling no strong inclination toward anyone else, I'm gonna follow his lead.

VOTE: Ilyon
  • VOTE: Orisae. 

• Vote: Orisae
  • Votes:
    Ilyon (2): Valenae, Arbre
    Orisae (4): Kaeus, Ilyon, Valenae, Zun
    Valenae (1): Orisae

4 Votes needed to lynch.

"Orisae," Zun declared, eyeing the harpy woman with a skeptical stare. A mass of citizens had gathered behind him having evidently declared him their speaker for this day in particular.

"Yes, fellow citizen?" she responded with an arched brow.

"Let's say you had to make a decision," Zun began, lips pursed. "Who would be the first you'd consult?"

"That's easy," was Orisae's response. "Fee-" she cut herself off, eyes wide. "Fee.. feeling like there's a lot of people I could respond with!" she stammered.

"FEEP!" the crowd roared, catching her mistake. In seconds they were upon her with weapons of all sorts.

Orisae has been lynched
    She was the Ard-Dhasani.

It is now Night.
    ValenaeOrisae
  • This is actually starting to look good.

• Wow, you guys did a good job while I was at work! Cool.
  • Well, another mafia will die in the morning. I'll relay the name when we all wake up nice and safe.
  • Boy, the number of citizens sure seems to be dwindling. Such is the popular opinion as the citizens awake in the morning to survey who all had made it through the night. 

"Wait.. did anybody actually die last night?" One of the citizens asked, puzzled. Curiously they all seemed to sweep their surroundings, finding nobody immediately amiss.

"Oh," was the simple reply as one of the Spireans glanced towards the inner gate to notice Lianca's rather obvious corpse hanging, drifting in the bitter breeze.

Lianca has been assassinated in the night.
    She was a citizen.

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN
  • How many mafia left?

• Vote: Arbre
  • Two Dhasani left!

Four votes to lynch this round!
  • ZunZun
    edited January 2013
    Aldric, at what point do we win? One or no Mafia?
  • VOTE: ARBRE