LOVE

Comments

• I <3 my hunting buff giftbag :) I dread hunting as much as the next person, tie that in with being a procrastinator and well.. At least this gave me a little motivation to catch up in the activity. ^_^

RiluoIshin
  • whoever was playing Lorenzo and Eiger - that was OMG too much fun <3!!!!

You are awesome!

Ingram
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Those two mobs were absolutely hilarious.

A lesbian werewolf mercenary and a nerdy cultist walk into a bar....
    AryanneIngram
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    I'll toss a log of it up when I get around to cleaning it up. That was amazing, I loved it.
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    The technology organization has -finally- played catch up and I am now a fully certified engineering technician! Woo!!
    Then when speaking to the hubby about it, he proceeds to remind me that we'll have the -exact- same initials after we're married, titles and all... -.-
    Double woo?
    MarienaAryanneIshinJaslineTeaniPeriluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Sock it to him and remind him who wears the pants in the relationship.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    HavenIshinPeriluna
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Totally just thought of what I can use that stray blaring vox iterator for. Prepare for twisted shapechanged monstar Ashmer.

@Trigru @Cthulhu

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Omei
  • Bring all the voxes to the yard.
    AliceIshinAarbrok
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that I'm starting to feel normalish again. Functional again, at least. Thanks to the people who reached out and chatted with me from time to time. It definitely helped.

AshmerIshinSheirosia
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    This is a silly but well deserved love post. I LOVE the fact that @Cannan is flying in on Tuesday night for a week with me. After working 21 days straight with a nice period of being sick with bronchitis and the PLAGUE, seeing him will just make my year this far.
    CannanMinaraelIshinMoireanOmeiTeaniFaerahVolka
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Sock it to him once for me.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Taking on punching requests! Hup hup and hop to it!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    CannanOmeiPiper
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited May 2014
    @Piper I expect purple nurples and wet willies on behalf of @Aarbrok.... I really just wanted to say Nurple. :D

Also, why did I tag myself... Im not fixing it now, you cant make me!
    MoireanAshmerSetneAryannePiperTeaniIshinPerilunaArbre
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Not sure where this would go, but on the radio this morning they were talking about a new game released by nintendo/the creators of Zelda (Together I suppose, they didn't clarify who did what).
    ANYWAYS, it turned into how much people have spent on video games, and they hassled the one guy for spending $800 on farmville. They seemed really shocked about it, and all I could think of was, what would their reaction be if they spoke to some IRE peoples.
    ValenaeDaskalosArekaCannanPiperJaslineMinarael
  • Daskalos said:

You take a beautifully-roasted drumstick from a letter of crushed lavender.

Definitely from Oleis.
    IosyneAryanneOmeiAarbrok
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Oh, yea, it was!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne just got a release on PSN. And the second Raidou game. Now Atlus is teasing for Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. I don't think I can handle this much awesome in such a short period of time. But, then there is Matador.

• Daskalos said:

And now you never have to be hungry again.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    @Ishin's feature requests.

Come at me bro. I can do this all day.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinSheirosia
  • Kaleigh said:

Not sure where this would go, but on the radio this morning they were talking about a new game released by nintendo/the creators of Zelda (Together I suppose, they didn't clarify who did what).
    ANYWAYS, it turned into how much people have spent on video games, and they hassled the one guy for spending $800 on farmville. They seemed really shocked about it, and all I could think of was, what would their reaction be if they spoke to some IRE peoples.

I've justified my spending over the years with the amount of time invested in these games. I will happily shell out $60 for a console game that nets me a limited number of hours of gameplay, but I have spent a stupid, truly STUPID, amount of time in these games.

...going by that same logic, I can't hate on people who spend money on those FB games. Those people also spend a truly stupid amount of time on them.
    imageimage
    Piper
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I tend to go by the rule of thumb that if I spend $10 on a game I want at least an hour's enjoyment from it. That keeps me quite happy with steam impulse buys, because I can usually manage that (with, to date, one spectacular exception). So if I'm playing games for people's mums (hi tablet apps) and I've enjoyed it for more than an hour I don't feel too bad about a microtransaction.

On the topic of loving games, super crate box is both free and very entertaining to me, so that one's an extra win.

• KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Completely agree! Why spend money on a game if you're not going to enjoy and/or play it for a lengthy amount of time right? I just found their conversation amusing this morning, hehe.
    Ishin
  • Daskalos said:

Lovingly and delicately roasted to a succulent golden brown color, this portion of animal unknown makes a hearty meal to any comer. Thick, juicy meat stays moist within crackly skin, waiting for the eager bites of a hungry man. At the tapered end of the edible, a short, clean portion of bone protrudes to serve as an excellent handle.
    Feeling hungry? MUNCH DRUMSTICK.
    It is an Ankyrean artifact, enchanted with the following powers:

It weighs about 1 pounds and 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Daskalos Qefin.

You lovingly tear into a beautifully-roasted drumstick, savoring its succulent flesh as warm juices trickle down your chin. Just as you swallow your bite, you find that you have left no mark in the flawless meat.

MoireanJaslineOleisHaernIshin
  • SQUEEEEE

A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    "ring186713" a wooden ring of vigour
    Rawr
    MoireanJaslinePiperTeaniOmeiRiluoAryanne
  • Omei swats at Tare, Her hand brushing against his cheek playfully.
    So strong. Such fite.
    OmeiSaritaSetneCannanEmelleArbreIosyne
  • And that, kiddos, is why we're careful about what premotes we hook into our fancy little god toys.

i am rapture coder
    Volka
  • I do that at lessers when Carnifex aliases get turned off. It's okay, @Omei. we're just calibrating our aim.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Volka
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    With a clank, @Damariel's visor snaps shut again, His gauntlet blazing through the air.

Damariel is fucking Iron Man. God dude you just got so many win points. :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    OmeiPiperAryanneKaleighEmelleOleisVolkaPeriluna