LOVE

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Meanwhile upstairs be like.....

Trigru
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    So how about that lesser that started around 11:30 PM EST, eh?

Best, most lulziest lesser ever XD

MoireanAarbrokXeniaIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I was (am still) doing heroic raiding in WoW. I'd pop in between boss pulls and randomly stab people and then fly away. Very amusing times. I liked seeing the Spirean newb squad step up - freaking LIM target calling!
    AarbrokRiluoIshin
    And then THRIM showed up! I mean, like, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? Whatever, I had a blast.

XeniaIshin
    BEST LESSER 2014, winning more awards than Leo.

I was cracking up the whole time, and best part was walking into a room to this...

A sinuous eld of rust snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A whirling violet eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A shimmering azure eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A vibrating black eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A shadow-laden grey eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A vicious crimson eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A pulsating amber eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A stalwart iron eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A crackling lightning eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A massive flame-covered eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    A towering translucent eld snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    [6548(100%)|5066(100%)|0|100%|100%|2.9%|Md:0%|S:100%] [HMcsdb eb]

Long story short, I didn't survive XD
    Ishin
  • Moirean said:

I was (am still) doing heroic raiding in WoW. I'd pop in between boss pulls and randomly stab people and then fly away. Very amusing times. I liked seeing the Spirean newb squad step up - freaking LIM target calling!

Well not so much target calling as.. screaming out people's names that appear through the spam.

That said, I am quite sad that I seem to have been promoted to the high-enough-threat-to-be-targeted-but-squishy-enough-to-be-taken-down-fast limelight.

Please gaiz, I promise I won't do dps anymore, just spam pole hook, kay? I be good boy now. :(
    AshmerAarbrokIshin
    Lim's my best hooker.
    LimPiperAshmerAarbrokIshin
  • Moirean said:

Lim's my best hooker.

IVE BEEN REPLACED! D:

MoireanAshmerAryanneIshin
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    <3 Carnifex.

Particularly @Xenia, @Moirean and @Taygeta. You've been fun :)
    MoireanXenia
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Love to @Xavin for the mapping work he does. I would be lost and truly never, ever move in game if not for it.

AryanneArbre
  • Ammmeerrriiiicccaaaaaaa!
    AryanneMariena
  • Moirean said:

I was (am still) doing heroic raiding in WoW.

Carry me pls.

On an actual note, I got a case of Woodchuck Hard Cider with their limited Summer release. Oh god, it's so delicious. Dat apple, dat blueberry.
    TrigruXavinAryanneIshin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Haern said:

Moirean said:

I was (am still) doing heroic raiding in WoW.

Carry me pls.

On an actual note, I got a case of Woodchuck Hard Cider with their limited Summer release. Oh god, it's so delicious. Dat apple, dat blueberry.
    I live 20 mins from their cidery
    HaernValenae
    @Haern ... You could have joined @Moirean and @Toz and I last night running around crazy and dismounting from unfathomable heights upon our various flying apparatus.

That being said, we did a heroic something or another, and Toz is a giant monk cow kicking things.
    Piper
  • Jensen said:

I live 20 mins from their cidery

Let us compare our breweries/cider mills, good sir!

http://www.ommegang.com/
    http://www.saranac.com/

Aww yiss.
  • Ooer, Ommegang is good stuff. I'd list my amazing local breweries but that list would be crazy long. Good ol' PNW.

I love, love, love going to the doctor expecting my typical horrid diagnosis of some disorder that I can't get rid of and can only vaguely treat and instead walking away with a mild allergy treatable with over the counter meds. I think the doctor was really baffled by response. Whatever, I can function again.

imageimage
    AryanneHaern
  • PJ's at work day. Tomorrow people will prob fail at dressing up for cinco de mayo (I got out too late to look for outfit) but mardi gras will be interesting. And 4th of July day wed. And holiday/ugly sweater day on thurs. Tho the way they crank the ac at work, sweater much appreciated.
    I wore my mom's bunny slippers to work today. She also loaned me her wonder woman apron for superhero day. My sister sent two pokemon hats and 3 stuffed pokemon for cartoon day, but I haven't the white lab coat or black duct tape. I may just go as calvin with my stuffed tiger for that. And wear the jolteon hat on crazy hair day. :)
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Guild Novice Score Member Score
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Luminaries 3 1328
    Shamans 2 855
    Carnifex 1 847
    Indorani 5 771
    Syssin 1 735
    Sciomancers 5 732
    Cabalists 3 641
    Bloodborn 8 607
    Sentaari 1 598
    Sentinels 7 570
    Daru 3 480
    Templars 1 396
    Ascendril 0 373
    Teradrim 1 270
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    See HELP TOPGUILDS for an explanation of what this means.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AshmerMariena
  • This.

Also, this too.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

@Mariena for an impromptu web invite, and random chatter!
    I miss you, thank you for being awesome and cheering me up with some fun conversation.

I promise to sneak up on you in Duiran once in a while, even if to just give you a glare and run off cackling. (Could be secret code or something >.>)
    Mariena

+- Kill Stats (past 7 days) -------------------------------------------------+
    | Total Kills: 610 |
    | |
    +- Kills by Type ------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Unstable: 378 Assisted: 512 |
    | |
    +- Individual Rankings ------------------------------------------------------+
    | 1st: Ilyon (57) 2nd: Valingar (53) 3rd: Lim (27) |
    | |
    +- Organization Rankings ----------------------------------------------------+
    | City: Bloodloch (234) Guild: Bloodborn (116) House: Nebre'seir (58) |
    | Class: Teradrim (86) Order: Iosyne (157) |
    | |
    +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    AarbrokXeniaDemarcusAshmer
  • LimLim
    edited May 2014
    NO DON'T TELL PLEASE. SOON THEY WILL HURT ME. :'( !!

Edit:

I would just like to say that these stats are wholly unrepresentative of PK prowess. Without context and better details, they ought to be taken with a liberal pinch of salt.

For example, the mere fact that I contribute by DPS (bash spamming) simply means it's more likely that I get the kill than the others who are doing the actual v-locking and afflicting (typically doing less damage). Those are the heroes who make it happen in the first place.

Edit 2:

That said, I have mad respect for Ilyon and Moirean (but she's not up there, so she's less important :p ) and the way they handles lessers. A big part of team-PVP is commanding ability, and these two possess exceptional situational awareness and organisational ability. I feel uber safe when they're in charge. I haven't worked with Valingar, but I see him leading the charge (I assume- can't tell) many times too. So please don't hold back in honouring the other two who appear there. The fact that their in the 50s suggests they're not there by fluke.
    GwenithHavenAliceMoireanAshmer
    I MADE IT RED LIKE YOUR BLOOOOOOD
    AarbrokAshmer
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    And this is why I love RPing with @Ferrik. He always manages to bring smiles in some way.

(And spoilering text in separate paragraphs still doesn't work for me.)

-----
    Teani nods slowly. "I've already started with that. It's slow work, but I'm stubborn!"

"We ah.." Ferrik starts with a grunt, lifting himself up to sit on his hind legs, waddling up to you. "We have a cure for that you know?" he helpfully counters in a warm tone. Slowly he starts to raise up a balled fist and waves it about. "Just a gentle, firm bop, hold still!" he promises.

Teani lets out a squeal and raises her arms to wrap them around her head. "Oh, no you don't! I get enough of that from Meltas!" She shifts her head to awkwardly look up at the crocodile through narrowed eyes. "Bop me on the head and I'll bite you in the leg and you're too slow to get away from me!"

Ferrik slumps and mutters something unintelligible. "Maybe you caught the stubborns from Meltas!" he winces, making a face at you. "I'd be wary if I were you. You don't want to catch the stupids either!" he flaps his arms about.

Teani snorts and carefully lowers her arms. "You know me better." she mutters, showing the slightest hint of a pout at the mere suggestion. Then, without warning, she makes a snapping motion with her jaws towards Ferrik's leg.

"HEY WOAH NOW!" Ferrik cries out as he falls back, arms still flailing as he rolls across the floor, limbs wiggling and all.

Outstretched on the ground, arms wrapped around her stomach, Teani is laughing out loud, rolling in the grass after seeing Ferrik's reaction. The laughter subsides for a moment, until she shifts her head and catches sight of the plump crocodile thrashing on the ground. Once again, the bubbling sound comes out and she squints her eyes, grinning.

Straining grunts, grumps and all kinds of forced air escapes Ferrik's prone, fumbling form. "Hnghh-ergh!" he strains, now caught on his back, kind of rocking back and forth as he stretches out his arms. "NOT FUNNY YOU KNOW!" he pants between ragged breaths as he still makes some weak attempts to get up. "N-.. hey stop laughing!" he mutters in another grump, attempting to roll himself sideways now, only managing to make himself wriggle and writhe from side to side oddly, his frame rocking like a crib instead. "I mean.. I.. I totally wanted to just.. relax this way. I meant to!" he attempts to save face, striking a pose as he stares up high. "Yes. Gaze at the stars you know!"

Teani seems to be having trouble breathing, gasping in air between fits of laughter making the sound more of a hiss than anything more vocal. Her eyes tear up and she brings a hand up to wipe them as she watches her struggling friend squirm and then finally accept the situation. Once Ferrik is still, casually watching the morning sky, she makes an effort to control her mirth to speak. "Better be quick about the stargazing then, since the sun is coming up." She crawls over to his side and flops down beside him, chuckling softly. With a soft murmur from the corner of her mouth, she offers, "Let me know if you need me to roll you over."

Ferrik's snout wrinkles at first in a display of bemusement, but then he simply nods and points up, "Oh, why.. why yeeeees!" he declares, "..see now I can work on my tan! Uh-huh!" he pauses several beats before adding, "Or at least.. y'know, soak in the heat. Cold-blooded after all!" he continues, patting his rather luxuriously sized belly with both claws until they come to rest there. "Roll me over? Me?" he counters, "Naaah. I'm fine. Juuuust fine, right here. Yep! Totally intended I said." he rambles on. "..allows me to contemplate how to continue my books too anyway!"

"Mmhmm." Teani responds. "I remember when I first met you, stretched out in front of the fire at the cafe." She looks up at the sky, placing her own hands on her stomach. Letting out a content sigh, she adds, "This is actually a very good place to contemplate things." She falls silent and lets it stretch out for a bit, as the sun rises slowly. Finally she speaks again. "However, I feel like I should let you do that on your own. I have my own things to tend to after all!" She pulls herself up, then looks around herself. Seeing a small, but rather sturdy stick, she grabs it and starts shoving it down in the ground not too far from Ferrik's prone form. "There, an anchor for you." She grins down at him.

Ferrik's eyes dart from side to side, unable to keep from wriggling a little bit. "Oh.. why okay!" he agrees, reaching for the stick. "Thank you! .. Though I'm sure I won't be floating off any time soon.. it's appreciated!" he attempts to nod at you, but instead kind of flops around, looking awkward. Pushing a claw up, he uses it to wave after you instead. "Take care of yourself.. don't be a stranger!"

Ticking his claws together, Ferrik says, "..evidently you can't really be a stranger since I already know you but... uh. We should .. hang.. or lay.. or roll some time again later. Yes!"

Teani lets out another giggle, waving in return. "Sounds like a good plan. Just come find me when you have the time!"

• Starting to feel okay again. The last few days were the first without massive headaches (which began the day after the funeral) and it's SO nice. Finally getting up motivation to do fun things again too!
    ArbreDaskalosAshmerAryanne
    Today, @Xenia learns about quickassess.

OleisXavinAshmerMoireanAarbrok
  • Serrice said:

Today, @Xenia learns about quickassess.

Yesterday she learned about force tumble. She likes to think she's all grown up, but we know the truth!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Moirean
  • I love how within my short amount of time playing Aetolia, I have managed to piss off one of the many Gods... so much so, that they neutralize their feelings toward me immediately after boosting everyone else.

Message #752 Sent By: (aetolia) Received On: 5/06/2014/22:28
    "Father Ivoln neutralizes His feelings towards you."

This absolutely made my day! LOL! Thank you @Ivoln. :D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Today at work we broke open a pinata that contained those little $1 bottles of liquour.
    AliceMoireanRivasOmeiRiluoPiperXavinAshmerArbre