Looking for players

1235»

Comments

• Eh, most of that was just stuff that happened to other people.
    And like I said, I wasn't a kid.

Just pointing out that holding up early Achaea as an example of a PG13 game is a bit laughable.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    So like, we had some RP down there the other day, and I was playing on my other character.

It was pretty cool and funny, and my guy even got fussed at for trying to eff someone up. He was very >:( about that, but -I- had fun @Moirean <3:)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Moirean
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited April 2014
    Haha, dude. My first experience with IRE realms was in Achaea. Rolled in as a pure noob and ended up with my character being molested and propositioned by the novice aide at the time. I was fourteen. Games across the board be dirty.

I actually left Achaea because of all the thieves. Have a fun story about it taking me three IRL years to get back an Order sigil item because someone robbed me while I was D/Ced in Delos for about five minutes.

ANYWAYS! ON TOPIC! I -love- this idea and I love how much conflict and roleplay it'll bring to any characters that get involved. I, myself, am super excited about getting involved in it in some capacity. Very, very excited, Moipants.
    IshinLimDemarcus
  • I wish you luck with this venture, Moirean. I had the same idea a few years ago with a few thousand credits to spend on it, but I was fairly certain the administration would not let me build it. I am fairly certain they still would not let me build it. I know previous posters have cited a lot of examples of incongruencies in what is considered acceptable in this game, but I would like to add one of my favorites. There is a quest in el'Jazira where you are asked to kidnap children and sell them into slavery. Let's think about that for a minute: selling children into slavery is okay, but making a vaguely phallic shaped rod or opening a brothel is baaaaad. Anyway, I am looking forward to checking it out. I think I should get comped a suite on reputation alone. :D
  • I have never been propositioned on Achaea..... Omg is something wrong with me?

Politics
    Ashmer
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Gwenith Either something wrong, or something very right.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AshmerCarivah
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Having visited, the way the actual rooms are organized, the descriptions, and that mob (you know the one I'm talking about) are all A+ top notch 10/10 would go on second date.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinPiperEmelle