Liaison changes

1235»

Comments

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Moirean said:

Could the enchantment ABs be updated? Atm it's kinda a guessing game to figure out what the keywords are for ENCHANT FOR .

Yeah, reorganizing that is on my list for today :)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Moirean
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    also, curiosity sake. The hunt_lycanthrope bashing upgrade. I know this is not a Liaison change but recent nevertheless, does it work the same for werecrocs, does it work since the changes appropriately
  • Moirean said:

Could the enchantment ABs be updated? Atm it's kinda a guessing game to figure out what the keywords are for ENCHANT FOR .

I'm planning on going through them and submitting ab rewrites. In addition, I brought the idea of changing AB ENCHANTMENT so that it sorts items by sigil, created, augmented, and Oleis said he liked that, so it might happen.

Moirean
  • edited May 2014
    I like the Hematurgy changes and what not, well done but can RITUALLIST show all the rituals but respect Rituals which the Hematurgist has completed, meaning for uncompleted rituals to not* show in RITUALSHOW?

It just kind of takes away from the 'mystery' imo, and it just seems kind of like a spoiler to just give all the answers.. Part of the fun of Hematurgy is experimenting and failure.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited May 2014
    The point of the change was to give easy access though. If you want to keep the mystery and intrigue you can personally avoid the command and try to piece together the clues from the various things lying around the BB guildhall.
  • edited May 2014
    Neh alright you'd know what is needed more than me. nvm

• Paresis needs to be made to stop active curing stuff, like Terramancy absorb and Shaman's panacea just like paralysis used to - with that gap not filled, there's really no way to stop them.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

RiluoSerriceIshinRowena
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Panacea makes me think of pancetta and now I am jealous of Shamans curing with meat.
    IshinSheirosiaSarkis
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I think panna cotta, myself. I may also be cooking dinner and rather hungry.
    Areka
  • Daskalos said:

Sooo...

There was a report this round rejected but written by Ezalor that suggested broken arms add to a balance time rather than outright disabling offenses. With the change to paralysis, we've seriously tilted the combat scales in the favor of limb based offenses, as they can still hinder the same as before (one broken arm, in most cases) but now paralysis doesn't hinder them back... can this be looked into?

I'm starting to get that feeling from Teradrim but it's all on paper at the moment as only Feichin is really doing anything with the class in one on one.
  • Areka said:

Panacea makes me think of pancetta and now I am jealous of Shamans curing with meat.

I see what you did there. Clever!