MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited April 2014
    ^ x1000

Also, after this weekend, I only get two days off until May. That sucks.

Trying to ward off a sulky case of the depressing blues. I feel unmotivated, fat, easily disliked, sensitive, and prone to fits of being overly lonely. I hate working overtime like this. I always get sick.
  • edited April 2014
    @Piper Ilu, you beautiful, amazing, easily likable and adorable woman, you. 
    KerrynTeaniHavenBraeDaskalosErzsebetSetneLinAshmer
  • Come play with me Piper, I'll keep you from getting lonely!

Although, I second all of the above you mentioned. Not used to living by myself, and my stuffed tiger has been getting a lot more hugs than usual.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Piper
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Been kinda wishing I lived alone lately--not because I hate/dislike my roommate or anything, just been feeling kind've...crowded? lately.

Of course, the second I started living alone the isolation would drive me completely batshit crazy. I can't handle a lack of people. Even if I never talk to them and I never see them, I am much less crazy just having someone living in the same house, knowing they're there than how I get when I'm alone. Not that I've ever been alone for more than a few days at a time--but my point stands. >.>

Otherwise, my rage is that this job is going to kill me. The job itself is easy enough/not hard/not bad, but I have to get up at 5am to have time to eat breakfast, walk to the bus-stop, take three buses, and walk two miles to get to work on time at 11, which goes till 9pm most days, and I work six days a week--on the rare case that I work five days a week, I work an hour over monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Then I Aetolia for 2-5 hours, take a nap and do it all over again. I'm perpetually tired, exhausted, irritable, drained and just lacking in general will. And while I could sacrifice some Aet for more sleep--it doesn't help. Even on days when I come home and just immediately curl up in bed with cats and go comatose, I'm still exhausted. :/

I feel like secretly praying that whatever magic is making me excel at this job despite sucking at all of its core requirements goes away so they fire me and I have an excuse to stop working there so I have -time- to look for another job. :/

At the same time, I'm really glad I have a consistent, stable job, it just...doesn't pay me enough to live on my own (especially not since I require internets) closer to the work location--and see the afforementioned thing about living by myself and going nuts even if it did.
    imageimage
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Piper said:
    ^ x1000

Also, after this weekend, I only get two days off until May. That sucks.

Trying to ward off a sulky case of the depressing blues. I feel unmotivated, fat, easily disliked, sensitive, and prone to fits of being overly lonely. I hate working overtime like this. I always get sick.
    You never replied to my message @Piper!

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    When you go to copy a log of an epic scene (Warden  vs the Lycans) and mudlet crashes, log gone :(

Thank you for who ever did that though. It was awesome!!!
  • edited April 2014
    Meyvitch said:

Come play with me Piper, I'll keep you from getting lonely!

Although, I second all of the above you mentioned. Not used to living by myself, and my stuffed tiger has been getting a lot more hugs than usual.

That's freaking adorable. :( 

Edit - 
    OH right, I cam here to hate. 

I HATE boxing. I specifically hate when a company who shall not be named has a tech issue with ordering boxing matches and I spend 6 hours on a day I am already -barely able to talk- ordering one ppv fight after another in an endless sea of panicked boxing lovers. It's just people punching each other, man, it'll be alright. Also hate that said calls make me not able to take the calls which actually -pay- me, so I lost six hours of follow-ups and good calls to pad next month's paycheck with. Which will help me handle the extra bills arising from the hopefully-soon-to-be-former roomie moving out. 

Also - day 12 of death plague. Death plague probably causing me to lose my -actual- vacation because I had to use vacation time to be a lifeless husk at home for a week. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
    imageimage
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I just had the worst news of my life last night, and I don't really know how to cope. So, for warning, if I'm not around for a while..it's why. If I do login, don't expect any interaction.

• @Solaria‌ - <3 sending e-hugs and love your way.

My own mad... starting to absolutely hate my job. At the point now where I'm sitting in my car in the parking lot and debating just going back home. Unfortunately, I need to work.
    edited April 2014
    Fucking shit ass fuck ticks!!!!!!! I found one crawlin up my hand and now every time I feel -anything- my brain goes "panic panic were covered in ticks". Fuck
  • @jenson Man.. man. I wish ticks even phased me anymore. :P

Try fuck fuck fuck fuck scorpions on my fucking blanket.

Give me ticks or give me death!
    I don't like small things that can give me deadly diseases or poison that don't give a fuck about me blasting it with a .357
    Fucking fuck fuck fucking tick on my cell phone fuck everything
  • Back pain. I understand it when I do something stupid to hurt my back, but when I wake up in the middle of the night in agony for no obvious reason or work the day before, it gets a bit irritating..Pain  for two weeks now..and back spasms accompanied by leg spasms that leave me breathless and bring tears to my eyes...It's been long enough, you can go away, I wont do whatever it is I did ever again..
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    My cat got bit in the tail :(

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is that a euphemism?
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Arbre's signature is oddly appropriate for that post.
    ArbreTeaniSetne
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    It's not, Leo has a bald spot on his tail and a wound and I'm not sure WHAT bit him. Luckily he's up on his shots. 

• Mariena said:
    It's not, Leo has a bald spot on his tail and a wound and I'm not sure WHAT bit him. Luckily he's up on his shots. 
    Xavin did it.
    SetneRiluoCiarellePerilunaAarbrokJasline
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    Why is there no unlike and/or concerned button? Poor little King! He'll be okay, I'm sure. Can't take him apart.
  • Still reading that fucking owned thread. THANKS @BENEDICTO.

Also now I miss @Luna.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Benedicto
  • Haern said:
    Mariena said:
    Xavin did it.
    What no.

• Xavin said:
    Haern said:
    Mariena said:
    Xavin did it.
    What no.
    Wrong. Everything [read: everything bad] that ever happens anywhere... is Xavin's fault. That's like, one of the known truths of the universe.
    DaskalosXavinArbreSetneHavenJensenArekaSlyphe
  • Periluna said:

Xavin said:

Haern said:

Mariena said:

Xavin did it.

What no.

Wrong. Everything [read: everything bad] that ever happens anywhere... is Xavin's fault. That's like, one of the known truths of the universe.

Only I am allowed to say this. :D
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My secondary screen suddenly decided to go black. It's turned on, worked fine earlier today, but now it shows nothing but black. The primary laptop screen works without any problems. I've rebooted in different ways, disconnected and reconnected the secondary screen but the issue remains. I have no idea what might have happened to make it shut down. If there's anyone out there with an idea on what to do I'd really appreciate some help. :(

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I'm sick as a dog and have no voice left, haha. Well, I WAS just joking that I wished I was sick so I could get a day of rest from work...
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Log off. Shower. Make coffee. Spent all night hunting to 9th place without a single globe. Turn off computer, correctly, move to bedroom. Turn on computer. No settings. Nothing. All files. Gone. Why.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• I am so out of the loop. When did crocodiles become a thing around here?
  • Ezrax said:
    I am so out of the loop. When did crocodiles become a thing around here?
    Sentinel revamp was the first appearance of crocodile ents. Ferrik has been a crocodile guy for as long as he's been around, and werecrocodiles were released just a week or two ago.

Lin
  • I must say, though, I really approve of the crocodile-love around here. SNIPPITY SNAPPITY SNAP
    Aarbrok