Thank you!

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Daskalos said:
    @mariena - you forgot to thank that penguin. You know which one.
    @Daskalos - That's all on you, dude. It clearly says motiVATIONAL.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Benedicto said:
    Rashar said:
    Could be the AFK-ness.

Could be the grump, blocking everything from your eyes!

AMG I'M TRAPPED IN TEH QUOTES BOX

Anyway, when I'm logged on, I'm 9 times out of 10 active. The grumpiness thing isn't a grumpiness. It's an RP thing! If Bene was that fed up of the Order or Slyphe he'd just leave.
    You always seem to be AFK or semi-AFK whenever I try to pester you for RP, mister grumpyface. >_>
    EmelleBenedicto
  • Wanted to say thanks for the directory system, whoever put it in. It's really useful.

I think I saw it as an idea somewhere on the forums, and it sure got implemented quickly. That's pretty cool to see a good idea come to life really quickly after it's raised. :)
    MinaraelLin
  • Hey guys, due to circumstances beyond my control i've had to leave Aet, I may return, hopefully if all goes well in a year and half. But before I go, there are so many of you that deserve a thanks if you're not on the list don't worry I probably just forgot you existed but enjoyed your company anyway. 

First off

Exayne probably wouldn't have made it to 21 without support and advise from these lot, thanks.

@Moirean - For being the best CL (no offense to the others) And for always supplying brilliant RP and just fun to be around in general
    @Piper - For testing my language and poetry skills. 
    @Tsvanni - though sometimes irritating you were quite fun
    @Dato - Though we were on opposite "Sides" most of the time you helped me better Exa as a character
    @Konai - Fucking hilarious
    @Daskalos - though your character is sometimes a dick, it was always fun winding (or trying) to wind him up, thanks for that
    @Ezalor - Reintroducing Exa to proper Vampirism, for also helping everyone who asked with their combat and in general being one of the most selfless people I met
    @Conner - Apart from the sheep, you're a laugh
    @Teani - Awesome designs :P
    @Sessizlik (and alts) - Fun times
    @Catty - Though things didn't go great between Exa and Cat the RP where she goes batshit crazy is one i wont forget
    @Ashmer - Amazing RP aswell as other help, thank you
    @Chakrasul - Fun albeit scary RP. Thank you
    @Dhar & @Slyphe - For providing holy wars and other RP situations which were fun to be part of
    @Angwe - Rivalry
    @Ferrik - This dude just rocks, go crocs

There are so many more people i'd like to add, and too many I may have forgotten however bear with me there's one more part.

Special Thanks:
    @Xenia - You know why, Bearlegs.
    @Solaria - Fun times :)
    @Moirean - Reason stated above as well as other support. Keep it up :)
    @Kiershu - Amazing person period.
    @Azton & @Dourif & Conner - brits gotta stick together
    @Aarbrok - surprise meeting
    @Ellenia - Providing PK excuses.

Take care guys.
    Lew
    SessizlikPiperKerrynDourifTeaniMoirean
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    You will be missed @Exayne. <3 I really hope to see you back again!
    PiperIshin
  • Thank you to @Kerryn, @Serrice and @Trager for the help whilst bashing. Managed to go from beginning of 91 to 100 in just over twenty four hours, and managed to sleep for about five hours too! So tired of bashing, though.

Thank you @Ingram and @Emelle for being the best Tenors possible, no matter how things change it's always wonderful, even if it's just chatting.
    TragerIngramEmelleDemarcus
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

First off, a big thank you to everyone showing support about my ooc situation. It's been a bit rough on me and my temper can flare at times because of it.

Secondly, a big thank you to everyone who's shown ooc support in the whole Muffingate drama. At least I know my muffins mean something! :P

Thirdly, a HUGE thank you to Xavin. You have been my support system in the guild for a long time, my go-to guy. You did your best with what you had and I cannot thank you enough for that. I hope you know it truly is appreciated and Sessi will always see you as a good friend because of it.

TeaniAarbrok
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Just wanted to express how incredibly thankful I am for my growing group of Templar - @Saybre's still there, but you know, have to keep SOME artifacts around.  Thank you to him and to @Dwodin, @Alee, and @Graelun (I guess that @Cole guy too) in particular for being incredibly patient with me while I'm rather inconsistent with RL things (finding a job again, boss resigned so back on the market, family things, and now the kitten). You have all helped get the creative juices flowing for the guild again and are drawing me out of burnout. 
    AryanneGraelun
  • @Areka - I don't have the artifact cane yet...but I might just have to. YARRRRR.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    An artifact cane for a walking artifact, it's perfect!
  • @Areka, Awww, Thank you for pushing me along. ^_^ I was all set to just be a silent little helper.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    @Irruel for telling me about tab-complete.

HOLY SHIT.

JamiHaven
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    @Xenia‌ @Eleanor‌ @Vimi‌ and @Carthenian , Thank you for helping me bash. Phonetolia can be an unforgiving mistress, and you letting me tag along and watch as you pummel Xaanhall into submission (Holy unicorns, Carth bashes fast!) has put me high enough I can (Generally) hold my own in the Mit'olk/Githani area of Mamashi tunnels! YAY!

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    @Serenityteam. Y'all are bad asses.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• @Trager and @Ashlea - Thanks for making me want to come around a bit more with Elwyn, I hope the friendship/relationships continue to grow.
    imageimage
  • @Trager and @Rashar thanks for the recent RP, I like the way things are going.
    @Serrice- You're fun, will be interesting to see where things go.
    @Aryanne- Always a fun time. Thanks!
    @Akarn- As always, you're awesome :)
    @Zaephlyn- Always love the random pop in's you do with Aren 
    @Ingram- Every rp has been fun. Love the character.
    @Roux- Love yous

AryannePiperHavenIngramZaephlyn
  • I just wanted to thank @Moirean for both her financial and time investments in something that has already been a lot of fun for me, and others. I really appreciate the opportunity to role-play, write songs/numbers for my character to perform, and enjoy my time in game drama-free. I'm thrilled that the majority of people that I have interacted with thus far at the Lover's Fling have been stellar writers with brilliantly developed characters. I look forward to further development on this project!
    IshinMoireanTeaniLimEmelleAelysia
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Thanks @Volka <3:)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • edited May 2014
    I'd like to thank the following people:

@Minarael‌, @Kamus‌, and @Canasius‌ - It's been really fun having an opportunity to interact with the antagonists (evil undead and corruption and so on and so forth) of the game. There just isn't much of a point playing a champion of goodness if there is no one around to take on the role of villains. I want to give special kudos to Minarael and Kamus for portraying characters with such depth; they seem to live more in a moral gray zone, still Consanguine and all that, but still manage to engage me in conversations that really make me think about what it means being a Templar. It just is lots easier to define your ideals and beliefs when they're being challenged.

@Moirean - The Lover's Fling is an awesome place. Nothing more to say here, really. Good work!

@Alee, @Resiak, and @Areka - You're the only Templars I've had the chance to interact with at all since joining the guild. Resiak: We had a fun bit of roleplay there and it was really interesting talking to you. Alee: You're super, super, super helpful and it really is appreciated. Areka: You really helped me getting back into the guild, pointing me around and helping me with armour/weapons and answered lots of questions. I'm really impressed with all three of you.

@Serrice - You randomly started roleplaying at me and it has been really interesting. I guess you're the first friend Aelysia has made since returning.
    MoireanArekaMinaraelAleeIshin
  • SheirosiaSheirosia Sheffield, UK.
    @Rowena for the countless spars while we test new things!

Much appreciated!
  • @Aelysia - Aww, thank you. It has been delightful to interact with Aelysia and I enjoyed tugging at her seams to see what motivated her.
    imageimage
    Aelysia
  • @Aelysia Aw, ^_^ You're welcome, I like feeling useful. :)
    AelysiaAreka
  • I figure this is over due and sorry for the double post but here it goes.

@Daskalos, Thank you so much for the system and helping me patiently little by little at fighting better. I know my angry outbursts when things aren't working how I want must be frustrating to deal with.

@Areka‌, Helping me move along in the guild (and also loaning me your arti for hunting on several occasions)

@Dwodin and @Cole, various smaller aspects of learning, roleplay and other things... Plus Cole is my chars Knight mentor... I suppose I ought to thank him for that too. ;)

@Benedicto, MAKING ME FEEL USEFUL. Nothing boosted my mood more then an instant web invite for a fight the second I logged in one day ^_^

@Fliennad, the competitive hunting and roleplay has been fun

@Aryanne, @Atticus, @Jami, @Lucus, @Konnorn, @Kaestrin, @Vinyarion, @Haven‌, and other Templars for various bits of RP moments these last few weeks.

@Dhar, <3 favorite god ever and best to follow! :)
    AryanneArekaDaskalosBenedicto
  • edited May 2014
    Very happy to be back. Thanks @Ezalor for the RP in the new (to me) section of BL and @Ilyon for tolerating my chars constant pesterings and musings :) and def @Ezrax for getting Alice ^_^

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Oleis - You seriously put my mind at ease earlier... I was beyond frustrated. Thank you!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Oleis
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited May 2014
    @Lim‌ (and the Carnifex) for showing that combat balance doesn't mean junk for your enjoyment of the game, even in combat.

That said, just because a Pinto is driveable doesn't mean you'd prefer it to a Mercedes. Soon!
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    LimAshmerAryanneSlypheIshin
  • Oleis said:

@Lim‌ (and the Carnifex) for showing that combat balance doesn't mean junk for your enjoyment of the game, even in combat.

That said, just because a Pinto is driveable doesn't mean you'd prefer it to a Mercedes. Soon!

Definitely.

And I should add that a big reason I got lured into it was the changes to lesser experience - so that's kudos to you guys too. Comparing the kind of experience I was getting from lessers against that of bashing, it was obviously more fun to learn how to follow your team and perform support functions than to do slow and repetitive bashing on your own. :)
    AarbrokSeirAliceAishiaAshmer
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    That's a pretty positive attitude to have, @Lim. I wish many others, definitely including myself, could have it sometimes when it came to classes. No denying that this is definitely one of the more vocal and active administrations in IRE. It goes without saying that, even though I can be vocal and gripe a bit, you guys have made a pretty great RP atmosphere. I find any RPI or other game that I go to severely lacking in that regard by comparison. Thank you for doing what you do (including putting up with my rants and criticisms) as volunteers.
    LimEmelleAshmer
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited May 2014
    Oleis said:

That said, just because a Pinto is driveable doesn't mean you'd prefer it to a Mercedes. Soon(TM)!

FTFY @Oleis :D

(Trying to be funny not mean, just in case my humor isn't clear >.>)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aryanne
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Ishin said:

Oleis said:

That said, just because a Pinto is driveable doesn't mean you'd prefer it to a Mercedes. Soon(TM)!

FTFY @Oleis :D

(Trying to be funny not mean, just in case my humor isn't clear >.>)
    I almost edited my post to say that I would shrub the first person to do that. You get a pass.... this time :)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AryanneIshin