Which shapeshifter are you currently or going to become if any at all?

Comments

• Amberlea said:
    Sip bonus probably too, depends on what the bonus amount is.
    5% health AND mana according to the announce post.
  • VimiVimi The library
    I can't even mention the fight that broke out in The Inner Gates of Spinesreach, because the lovely @Ishin and the lovely @Kallah wanted to fight over who own's/going to eat Vimi. ._. 
    RiluoAarbrok
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Wereboar fatbacks and eggs in a skillet.  The new food item in my shop :D
    ArekaRiluoAarbrokIshin
  • edited April 2014

Just as a first post to the forums in general, g'day
    HavenRiluoIshinOrusAxai
  • edited April 2014
    I'm quite pleasantly surprised that bears are far more popular than I thought :D

Why so few wereboars though? Piggy jokes aside, boars are pretty damn scary, especially if you've watched Hannibal.

• Because they are ugly.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Raeche said:
    Why so few wereboars though?
    Because nobody wants to be a SQUEALer.
  • oh please, give it a bit of time and people will be knowing why boars are so dangerous :P.

Pointing at a GoT reference, what do you think killed King Robert in season 1 ;).
    Vimi
  • Did a boar kill him? Or did a lion? Think about it now. Think about it. ;)

WERELION
    MoireanIshinCalipsoXavinRivasVimi
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    A were lion would be boss. I'm still for the wolverine, though. If I could like, use a customization certificate or five to change my were race...that'd be boss as hell. Then I could run around with a stogie in my mouth calling people 'Bub'. >.> Just kidding. But wolverines are sick :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Slyphe
  • I worry a bit that there are too many types already, and that the difficulty of coordinating friends to choose the same type is going to kill the pack system a bit.
    BenedictoRaeche
  • look ishin

Ishin is a powerful wolverine and is Hugh Jackman.
    CalipsoIshinSetne
  • Irruel said:
    I worry a bit that there are too many types already, and that the difficulty of coordinating friends to choose the same type is going to kill the pack system a bit.
    @Irruel admittedly that is something to worry about, however now that Lycan is accessible to all players -and- upon receiving the class, one also gains a level of abilities (66%) naturally, I do not think there will be a problem of a shortage of lycans.

Additionally, I believe that when the pack system fully comes out, we will be seeing a large amount of packs that will probably over time lessen as packs join together to strengthen numbers to take on larger packs. In theory, if more were-races were to be introduced, we'd probably see less amounts of the same packs and roughly 1 or 2 packs of a type. Currently we have 4 types, so im going to assume we'll be seeing at least 10+ packs when the system is out, probably shortening down to 8+ after a few weeks. If other types were introduced, we'd probably see the same number, but rather than 3 wolves, 2 crocs, 2 boars, 1 bear, we'll be seeing a focus placed on one pack for each: 1 wolf, 1 croc, 1 boar, 1 bear, 1 crow, 1 panther.

• edited April 2014
    Calipso said:
    Irruel said:
    I worry a bit that there are too many types already, and that the difficulty of coordinating friends to choose the same type is going to kill the pack system a bit.
    @Irruel admittedly that is something to worry about, however now that Lycan is accessible to all players -and- upon receiving the class, one also gains a level of abilities (66%) naturally, I do not think there will be a problem of a shortage of lycans.

Additionally, I believe that when the pack system fully comes out, we will be seeing a large amount of packs that will probably over time lessen as packs join together to strengthen numbers to take on larger packs. In theory, if more were-races were to be introduced, we'd probably see less amounts of the same packs and roughly 1 or 2 packs of a type. Currently we have 4 types, so im going to assume we'll be seeing at least 10+ packs when the system is out, probably shortening down to 8+ after a few weeks. If other types were introduced, we'd probably see the same number, but rather than 3 wolves, 2 crocs, 2 boars, 1 bear, we'll be seeing a focus placed on one pack for each: 1 wolf, 1 croc, 1 boar, 1 bear, 1 crow, 1 panther.

Hmm, as long as everyone's clear that more were-races will likely only be a possibility in the distant future, I think there's no harm discussing and spazzing over what we want (in fact it's pretty fun to fantasise :D). After the four races and pack system is fully launched, the admin can decide again whether more races are viable.

Personally, I'd like a were-bird of sorts, just because it adds depth and flavour to terrain-type dimension. For example, I especially liked the werecroc submerge; if there were more IG water bodies that people are forced to cross, it would add a bit more of theba-dum, ba-dum, jaws-music atmosphere.
  • edited April 2014
    Raeche said:
    Calipso said:
    Irruel said:

Hmm, as long as everyone's clear that more were-races will likely only be a possibility in the distant future, I think there's no harm discussing and spazzing over what we want (in fact it's pretty fun to fantasise :D). After the four races and pack system is fully launched, the admin can decide again whether more races are viable.

Personally, I'd like a were-bird of sorts, just because it adds depth and flavour to terrain-type dimension. For example, I especially liked the werecroc submerge; if there were more IG water bodies that people are forced to cross, it would add a bit more of theba-dum, ba-dum, jaws-music atmosphere.
    @Raeche omg can you picture it now? Rather than dens they'd have nests! They'd probably be given the Hoist ability too, and vocalizing would be caws.
    edited April 2014
    Raeche said:
    look ishin Ishin is a powerful wolverine and is Hugh Jackman.
    look ishin ISHIN IS A POWERFUL HUGH JACKMAN. :D:D:D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Calipso
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    So he's really short and hairy

IshinCalipsoAarbrokSetne
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    But he's got a wonderful singing voice.
    Aarbrok
  • Benedicto said:
    But he's got a wonderful singing voice.
    He has a vnum 24601.
    RivasFaerah
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Seconding @Moirean, I want to be a werekitty.

• Gore currently not working. Hope gets fixed soon.
  • I have Played both wolf and bear always loved the bear but with these two new ones Im still staying Bear
    Maghak
  • Wereotter and Wereosterich were both hopefuls for me when the changes were first mentioned.
    Rawr
    Calipso
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

There's no wereleech, so here we are.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

ArbreAryanne
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I took a moment to consider a man-sized leech

That's... kind of pure nightmare fuel.

Ishin
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited April 2014
    Would've been a Werelion (or Werecrow) if they were an option, but Seir has been a wolf since he was like... 20. No real reason to change now.
  • Werelions would suck. All the males lazing around all day, and the females have to make them sandwiches.
    ArbreCalipso

Raeche said:
    Werelions would suck. All the males lazing around all day, and the females have to make them sandwiches.
    WTB were-lions. Will pay with customization certs. (Also wtb were-wolverines, srs bsns, I gotta get my Jackman on :( )
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Piper
  • wererhinos would be sweeeet
    Benedicto