Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• I am, very, highly uncertain how this entire topic got redirected at a false accusation of what Rou and I didn't do, but it's getting a bit ridiculous. I'm perfectly happy and content in the city and guild I am now, where by the way, there is no drama, not from me, not from anyone, because they seem to know how to get along and communicate, or, ya know, work as a team.
    So, since it's become an attack thread about Spinesreach and the evil Imp and what may have happened, now Dask is pulling his weight around about HG items (who I've previously had no quarrel with) You people have all but proved my point from my rages. This game is a game run by friends and anyone you don't like or deem outside your circle get ganged up on. Lovely, don't worry, you won't be hearing anymore rages out of me (not that you really cared about that) and, ah, ya, thanks again. :D

ArekaRouXavinIshinCalipso
  • When the response to anything bad happening to someone is 'conspiracy'. That's my rage - and you can take it as a passive-aggressive attack on you both if you want, but I'm aiming at more than just you two.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArekaMinarael
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Didn't Maghak say for us to move on along?

JensenRou
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
     It's old Achaean code that should have been deleted some ten years ago when they tried the first time.
    I guess my question is this: Who are you to decide what should have been deleted, should have been changed?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Lets all stop, it's a game. Hug it out
    Rou
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    edited April 2014
    Solaria said:
    Like 10 posts have happened, I thought the move on was about the sniping about IGNORE? Either way, I'll peace out.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I rage at the fact that some things just never change. :(
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    SolariaXavinIshinCalipso
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Daskalos said:
    Solaria said:
    Like 10 posts have happened, I thought the move on was about the sniping about IGNORE? Either way, I'll peace out.
    I figured it was about the whole thing, since it is getting a little flamey. It was not long after Aarbrok had pointed out about personal attacks, so probably best for us to all just step back here and take a breather.

Rou
    Haven said:

War never changes
    RaecheIshinXeniaAngwe
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I rage at raging ragers who rage at raging.
    SolariaXavinEmelleAryanneTozTeani
    Jensen said:
    Haven said:

War never changes
    Sure it does! It gets turned on and off.
    havenbanner2
    KerrynSetne
    Fallout legacy quote
  • Jensen said:
    Fallout legacy quote
    *raise hand* I got it. See I clicked the 'like'.

Also I just googled it because I missed the game, and realised how much content there is which I had no idea existed.
    Jensen
    I replay 2 every few years. My fav
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    This is not the thread to air out personal grievances. If someone is attacking you or posting content you strongly disagree with, report their post. The endless mod warnings in this thread are really getting tiresome, to the point that I feel like the forums would demonstrate far less bile if this thread were once again locked.

Prove me wrong, please.
    ArekaRouCiarelle
    Maybe instead of a endless warnings, heavier punishments were tried (especially against repeat offenders). I hate the policy of punish everyone because of a select group that crops up every now and then.
    havenbanner2
    IshinTeaniNola
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just my weekly rage about how hard it is to get a blessing in Duiran, especially when the wheel is giving out double xp :(

- Haern is MIA from injuries. Still.
    - Omei is on the moon.
    - Slyphe is on his island.
    - Lleis is dead.
    - Auresae is ???
    TragerBenedictoBrayden
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Can not upvote enough. The amount of Divine interaction Duiran as a whole has is downright depressing.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• edited April 2014
    Edit - Should have read through all the way before posting. Also someone already made my point. 

imageimage
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited April 2014
    Are ya'll offering to Haern to help him heal? Reaching out for interaction? 

What about Dhar? He's giving Duiran an honours line which got kvetched about, and he gives out blessings.

What all are you guys doing to earn them? Damariel may not be in your current advisory but he gives out blessings too. 

What Divine interaction do you want that you think is missing? (Curious, since I'm not in Duiran to see!)

Giving a bit of leeway considering such a major release and series of events of late, to spend time going over essence logs? 
    Lin
  • Minarael said:

Actions have consequences. You can be upset about how your character is being treated in game, if you like, but there -was- a significant amount of nonsense that led up to the things that have happened to your character. 

I don't know what the game policies are with apprenticing, but it also seems to me that a guild might not want to be handing out class like candy to people who are going to be using that class against them.

In general, no guild is -required- to hand out class to people. Because, let's face it, it's entirely possible to go around the guild's leaders to get class.

edited April 2014
    It's a somewhat ongoing problem. I joined Slyphe's congregation mostly because he seems to be the most active with blessings (the order is so bloated, I don't really have interest in actually joining). I offer millions to each god, but it's hard to extend the net wider and wider especially without a blessing to make bashing easier. The audits and all that are balanced around people having blessings, and it's frustrating to be unable to get them due to RP or volunteers taking a break - understandable, but still frustrating.

I like how we've had some other options lately through Ere and events, and managed to snag some blessings by winning a survivor, but then you get into the old old rant of "when it rains it pours" with blessings, where you're walking around with multiple and they are just stacking up wasted. :/
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Can at least Beseech for a 24 hour favour once an IG year, so wait to use it until you've got the wheel thing you want? Though maybe that could be looked into being made a less than once a year thing but maybe cost a ylem shard. 
  • edited April 2014

Moirean said:
    Just my weekly rage about how hard it is to get a blessing in Duiran, especially when the wheel is giving out double xp :(

- Haern is MIA from injuries. Still.
    - Omei is on the moon.
    - Slyphe is on his island.
    - Lleis is dead.
    - Auresae is ???
    Just my non-weekly reminder that this report was already approved and will be implemented shortly:

Decision:
    2014/01/07 13:03:57
    A version of solution 2 - we're going to make blessing and endgame both give 10% resistance, but no
    longer stack. Can't wait to hear about how much everyone loves this net audit nerf!

This also exists, in the meantime:

(Rank 1) Religion - Divinity.

Once a year, you can BESEECH <god> FOR BLESSING while standing at any shrine belonging to your
    city's patron. You will be granted a blessing for one Aetolia month, at no essence cost to the God.

Complaining about the lack of favours or attention for a city does little except make the volunteers playing those roles feel guilty for not being around as much as they'd like, unfortunately.
    Already used mine.
    Blessings need nerfed and made an RP flavor thing with a cosmetic bonus (so there is at least some incentive beyond RP). The PK buff needs to be moved elsewhere so that they're not -required- in order to compete considering the policy of "its a privilege not a right", because quite frankly, you make it a right if you balance the game around it since you've changed it from an optional thing to a necessity.

I heard the audit buffs and stuff might be moved from blessings to endgame miasma/warmth/safeguard...but I don't know if that's really true or wishful thinking or what.
    havenbanner2
    Brayden
  • Haven said:
    you make it a right if you balance the game around it
    This

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Sorry for expressing my frustration in the rage thread. Just par for the course for me. Everything I say seems to piss the admin off.
    Oh, guess they really are changing it! So it's just a matter of patience now.
    havenbanner2
  • edited April 2014
    You're plenty allowed to express rage in this thread, obviously.

I'm just pointing out that if it's a "weekly" rage, the gods it's pointed towards likely already know the frustration, and their lack of response is more likely due to time constraints than a personal slight.

It was also worth reminding everyone that liaison reports will be implemented very soon.
    Xavin
This discussion has been closed.