Troll for Azudim!

Inhaling sharply, you raise your arms beside you, bringing them up above your head as if conducting an orchestra. Cocking your head to the side, you close your eyes and begin to concentrate upon a distant, focal point within yourself. Completely unbeknownst to you, the shadow cast by your frame suddenly jerks to life, slithering from your connecting feet upwards, seemingly guided by a mind of its own. Inky tendrils that form the insubstantial hands of your shadow sink deep into your chest, causing your eyelids to flicker open as you gasp at the sharp pain that resonates from the very fibres of your being. Completely ignorant of you, the formless figment continues its relentless motions, before finally fading away into nothingness. For a moment or two, nothing seems to happen, before agonizing pain ripples through your body. You feel your chest being torn apart, then reformed and re-molded with your plentiful reserves of essence deep within. As the pain ebbs, you are assailed with the realization that you have embraced your new, destructive form as Azudim. The skies darken momentarily as tendrils of shadow creep across the firmament to form the terrible visage of the Azudim, Konai.

Lamb is not the same as a SHEEP!
RiluoTragerAryanneJaslineDamarielDemarcus

Comments

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    YAY! So happy for you. Congratulations!

Demarcus
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Grats!
    Demarcus
  • wooo

Demarcus
  • Thanks
    Lamb is not the same as a SHEEP!
  • Woo!!! Bout time too! 
    Stinky troll :P 

(Kidding <3 Congrats man!)
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Congrats!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Demarcus
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Congrats meng.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Congrats!
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I am late to the party. Good work! I knew you could do it, despite me trying to bribe all of the denizens to kill you repeatedly. Alas.