You play too much Aetolia when...

Comments

• One of my friends just posted this on Facebook: "I spy luminaries lining every street of my neighborhood!"

And I imagined the Luminary guild in her neighborhood.
    MoireanTragerAryanneDemarcusArbrePerilunaIosyne
  • - Definitely dream in text, about Aetolia. (Slyphe is even more mean in my dreams than he was in game. Jeebus.)

- You start wishing you had "artifacts" for real life to make life easier or you're talking with someone you want to visit and say "Man if only I had a wand of portals..."
    AryanneJensen
  • When you see a sign for the "Cabbagetown Arts & Crafts Show" and think, "Oh gods, what has Aishia done now?!"
    AarbrokXavinPerilunaAngweCiarelleSetne
  • When I'm texting or facebook messaging people and I type "say" or do a little ' right before my sentence.
    AryanneZsadist
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited January 2014

"Man, where the hell is my wallet? If only I could just LOOK IN every object in the room until I found it."

"Man, where the hell is my wallet? I knew I should have gotten the artifact wallet, I could just ARTICALL."

Edit:

Oh, and my messages on Skype.

wt I know, right?

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

ColettePiperAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    There was another Casey in one of my classes today, and I almost told my teacher I could go by Arbre to make things less confusing.
    JaslinePerilunaAryanneKatsziaCannanAarbrokSeir
  • I do a lot of online RP via Skype because most of my tabletop gaming groups fell apart. There's only 1 left that still plays RPGs weekly.  I am always putting 'em' in front of everything when on Skype.
    Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm not sure if this is a sign that I play too much, or she does, but jewelry pops up in the queue.... and I know it's @Erzsebet's.
    AryannePerilunaPiper
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    One being I use jensens lingo oocly.

Two being when I need to filter "iffin" out of my work emails

iffin ya know what I mean, ain't not like ya never heard it before
    AryanneTrager
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    When having a discussion about disembodied god hands and murdering others for pissing on things is something you do aloud with visitors you are having ice cream with, in front of a family with a small child.

"Yeah I totally chopped his head off.... man this hibiscus sorbet is great."

AryanneFerrikVolka
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Yeah I kinda said "mudsex" fairly loudly in a toy store with Elea and Akary yesterday. >_>
    AryanneAarbrokPerilunaJensenFerrikEmellePiperKatsziaNola
  • edited January 2014
    When your horoscope is more relevant to your IG life than your RL one.
    imageimage
    CannanInfin
    When it's 10:30pm again, and you've done nothing you had planned to do today. Again. For the 1,000th time.

DraimanPiperKaleighJaslineCannanBenedicto
    Sarita wins this thread.

ArbreOmeiDraimanHaven
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    You know you read the forums too much when you Dream about being on your darkie alt, running through Bloodloch and pass @Haven being a Teradrim novice.
    TeaniEzalorBraeAryanne
  • That's not dreaming. That's fortune-telling.
    (Tamah's got competition?)

HavenDraimanDaganEzalorBraeAryannePiperPerilunaErzsebetMartika
  • When you go through your iTunes list and mistake the band Moneen for Moirean and wonder how long she's been singing songs. 
    PiperPerilunaMoireanJaslineSetne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Last night I had a very detailed dream about RPing with @Lin that involved Sarita saying something that impressed Lin so much that she immediately pulled out a vial shaped like a torture instrument and proposed to Sarita. It didn't go much farther than that because I woke up.

I know having dreams about Aetolia is a common theme of this thread, but this gets better. When I saw Lin's name pop up on the who list later, I caught myself typing an OOC tell apologizing for taking such a long time replying to the last emote and explaining that I'd been asleep.
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Well uh, you remember how people have been talking about stealth marriage...?
    AryanneArbreEmelle
  • Piper, Lin, and Xenia. I've gotten all your names popping up in the dispatch queue in the last 3 weeks. Then today I got Minarael. Are you KIDDING me? :D

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AryanneMinaraelPiper
    To be fair Lin is a pretty common name.
    I had a dream last night where I broke something and turned into Ere and went around assaulting lifers with glitter bombs and shrieks of laughter. Then I was like, wait, I shouldn't use this bug and thinking that pinged omni and Razmael appeared. Dream-Raz was Samuel L Jackson from Jurassic Park, complete with a floating bank of computers that followed him around, except also dressed like General Bison from Street Fighter and he had this big ol' cigar. 

BAMFRazBison was like, "Umm. You really broke stuff this time. It looks like you've deleted Moirean. I'm not sure if I can fix it, unicor---" 

And then we got attacked by an invasion from Achaea. I woke up somewhere amid the battle, and I'm not sure whether I was sad or happy to hear that Moi was deleted. :/
    AryannePerilunaMinaraelSlypheNolaSetne
    Right so you're going to stop eating shrooms now.
    Periluna
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    No, keep eating them, that sounds awesome. I would watch the hell out of a show like that. Also best headcanon for what Raz looks like.

ArbrePerilunaMinaraelErzsebetNolaPiperSeir
  • edited April 2014
    I want someone to draw that description of Razmael :P

Edit: Revived this hard, wtf me...
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    You start writing up descriptions for crafting, rooms, and other random things with pen and paper while on break at work.
    ErzsebetPiperKaleighJaslineMinaraelTragerAreka
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic

Jensen said:
    You start writing up descriptions for crafting, rooms, and other random things with pen and paper while on break at work.
    >.>;

When you got a new notebook because you filled your old one up--and are already at almost 200 designs inside a couple of weeks.
    imageimage
    When you find yourself saying this:

Slyphe said:
    ...Do want. [a boat]

Ashmer
    When you manage the Redmine project manager page for Serenity from work.