Katszia Silverain

edited December 2013 in Self-Affirmations
While bracing myself for the backlash that could ensue, have at it! Curiosity knows no bounds. Granted she's still a new character, but hey, best time to get some feedback.

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Haven't interacted with you extensively other than...you know (which I apologize for >_>), but from what little I've seen, Katszia's pretty complex, and she always seems to have something going on with her. Kat is probably the closest thing Phoe has to a rival since on the surface, they seem really similar, and they always seem to be involved with the same people, which causes more than a bit of tension.

Kat comes off as really mature for her age and experience, which is kind of impressive given how much messed up stuff goes on in her life and how young she is in comparison, so sometimes it's a little surprising that she hasn't broken a lot worse than she already has.

Although we don't interact much at all, I kind of hope it doesn't end there. RPing with Kat is interesting and always yields some kind of character development.
    Katszia
  • "Complex" might be an understatement, but no less true! I admit to having a hard time playing one dimensional characters. And y'know, tension can make for some great roleplay also and definitely helps with character development.

Luckly, Katszia bounces back pretty quickly and isn't one to stay "broken". Might not get away unscathed per se, but it's all a great push forward.

Thanks for the feedback Phoe! Much appreciated.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Hands-down the BEST interactions I have EVER had with someone on the "other" side.

It isn't just interactions, either. There's a whole world that gets created whenever we interact, and inevitably something is left changed for it. Keep it up!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Katszia

• Ashmer said:

There's a whole world that gets created whenever we interact, and inevitably something is left changed for it.

That thing that inevitably is always left changed is basically well... Katszia. Let's be honest, Ashmer's one psychotic, evil, taunting, bastard. I love it. Granted, Kat wants to -strangle- him half the time for things like running in without a word and stealing her blood and being like "Muhahaha you'll never know what I took that for!" (Why would you taunt someone with a character flaw of UNYIELDING CURIOSITY like that!?)

Definitely always love the RP with you! Even if it is creepy how much we get watched seemingly as soon as Ashmer and Katszia wind up in the same vicinity, let alone room

Thanks for keeping things interesting, to say the least, and I'm glad you're having fun!
    Yeah, Enorian is the NSA of Aetolia, thankfully. Who knows what would have happened to Katszia's virtue without them!

• Ha. Very funny. I wasn't even talking about Enorian though when I was talking about being creeped on. :P Just saying.
    Shh, the real NSA will figure out we're on to them!

• @Katszia I heart her :)

Katszia
  • I had very little interaction with you before you went and did the bad guy thing, mostly because it never came up.

That being said, I made it a point to find you when you came back, and I am glad. Very few people can help to set the tone to a scene the way you seem to enjoy doing, and I love it so far.

We got interrupted the other night, which might have been good because I was deliriously tired and slightly tipsy anyway. And I'd like to not give you crazy Rashar rp before you learn that he's neat, sometimes. ;)

In summary, I'ma find you. We gon' say some thangs, and ride the train where it takes us. ( Or doesn't, but I've got a wagon for backup. )

More please. And stop being online at different times.
    Katszia
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Who is this new unmet relative?!
  • edited February 2014
    I think we've bumped into each other, in passing? :P

We can meet @Benedicto
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    From the first time Ishin told her 'omfg no you larissa spawn', up to the RP that's followed, all great and awesome :)

Ishin's favorite cousin by far. It's really nice to be able to sit down and RP with someone from his family, especially when your family is the mob, almost NEVER RP's, and all of them are toting five or more metaphoric gatling guns under their wizard robes for when PK happens.

Always looking forward to more :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    KatsziaPiper