Alexina

So!

I've tried to do a bit more roleplaying. Any feedback and criticism would be welcomed.
HadoryuZun

Comments

• The brief RP we had on the island was a lot of fun! Alexina seems like a very interesting character, and your writing is awesome, I'm not sure why I haven't seen you emoting before. I think my highlight of the entire encounter was how nonchalantly she approached the idea of dragons being on the island.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  •  RP more! I know you think you're not so good at it, but you are. I enjoy RPing with you. Alexina is an interesting character and almost always reacts to things in a way I don't expect. Keeps one on ones toes. ^.^ Moreplease!
    imageimage
    Arbre
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    We love you lexers. Your RP was fun, engaging, sweet, and the fact you took the time out of bashing to babble with me means a lot! You're a wonderful gal, and I can't wait to RP with you more.
  • I like Alexina a lot. Before Xenia even really met her, she had heard of her affinity for fighting and hunting, and had shaped this image of a tough woman who was seemingly unphased by anything. Upon meeting and sharing a brief, few interactions with her, this has image has grown into viewing Alexina someone who has a 'lets get down to business, not waste time' attitude. I like that, it's efficient. She's an engaging and interesting character, and I hope to get a chance to see more of Alexina now that Xenia has joined Iosyne's Congregation. 

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I like the relationship Arbre and Alexina have of helping each other out here and there.  It's nice to see and I hope we can RP more in the future.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I adore Alexina.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    I really do want to interact with Alexina more, I never quite have any clue what she's going to do or what she's thinking. She feels complex enough that I really believe she's 200 years old, instead of age just being a number.
    Lin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Awww, you deserve more than seven comments on a year-old thread.

I like RPing with Alex!

• I really like Alexina a lot. She's always been super supportive towards me (whether intentional or not) and she's the sort of character that Xenia is sort of in awe of. I'd love to interact more with Alexina but at the same time, I think Xenia would be far too stiff and formal around her simply because she respects her so much. 

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    <3 me some Lexi.

I really like your emotes, and the bit the other day when you 'gave' the simurgh hatchling to Ish was totally ossim. WTB more of your RP time :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin