Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Serrice said:

Rashar said:

Pity RP is what I feel like I'm doing when someone asks me over and over again or bitches about being ignored, until when you -do- go RP with them it feels strained, unnatural, and kind of not fun.

Haha that's like... every time I go send someone a tell it feels like that. Yep. No wonder Serrice/I have issues.

He's talking about me, @Serrice‌ :/
    Elwyn
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I just meant like, I always feel like I'm guilting people into RPing with me everytime I go send out tells and stuff or w/e, and that there's never really any spark or chemistry or anything.

Elwyn
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    No, @Periluna. I'm very certain @Rashar means me.

Elwyn
  • Oh jeebz.

What have I done.
    Elwyn
  • Serrice said:

I just meant like, I always feel like I'm guilting people into RPing with me everytime I go send out tells and stuff or w/e, and that there's never really any spark or chemistry or anything.

I usually feel like I'm bothering people and so I leave.
    Elwyn
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited March 2014
    @Rashar's what have I done?

YOU RUINED IT!!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Elwyn
  • And see I was sure @rashar was talking about me :D
    imageimage
  • edited March 2014
    Annoyed to death of some players that hop around orgs and believe themselves to be privileged elitists  and thus must be in a leadership position. The worst part is, they actually -get- such positions, even though it is quite clear they dont deserve it and brings up suspicions of how such a person gained or was placed in it. So much for playing to realistic views.
    IshinSessizlikTragerSolariaKatsziaRowenaAyshireia
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    I hate how difficult some guilds insist on being about teaching class to their allies. Good freaking grief, people.
    KatsziaCalipso
  • I hate that I have yet to learn any Philosophy, which means my willpower reserves flop on me halfway through leyline hunting.
    DraimanTragerKatszia
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Syssin are tricksy because you can skip from shadow to light with class. Others are at least tethered to your overall ideals
    Lin
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    Well, I'm -in- the Syssin so they're not really the problem. ;)
    IshinCalipso
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    HERE, COME, TAKE IT, YOU CAN HAVE CARNIFEX IF YOU WANT! :):):)

....nobody wants Carnifex :(
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Moirean said:

Once report 1691 goes through, that's the first class I'm gunning for.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    I rage that there's a class out there that's SO BAD that people -literally- told me not to bother that it was a waste of money to pick it up for my 3rd class.

What is this, Aetolia from 10 years ago? :/
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven said:
    Moirean said:

Man, see that's why they put a restriction in, in the first place, people exploiting the loopholes. Please don't go around hopping between Luminary and Carnifex just because you can, or we'll see some other change.
    Calipso said:
    Annoyed to death of some players that hop around orgs and believe themselves to be privileged elitists  and thus must be in a leadership position. The worst part is, they actually -get- such positions, even though it is quite clear they dont deserve it and brings up suspicions of how such a person gained or was placed in it. So much for playing to realistic views.
    Or maybe some people have a history of decent leadership, they specifically pick orgs that need a leadership reboot/extensive help, and are elected into power because people know they can help make things better. I know that I specifically chose the Carnifex when I side-hopped because it was basically the worst guild in the game at the time, and I wanted to fix stuff from a GM spot. The guild seems happy with how things are, now.
    TeaniArekaLinIshinCalipsoAarbrokArbreSlyphe
    edited March 2014
    Moirean said:
    Haven said:
    Moirean said:

Man, see that's why they put a restriction in, in the first place, people exploiting the loopholes. Please don't go around hopping between Luminary and Carnifex just because you can, or we'll see some other change.
    I could be wrong but I assume by disabled, the report means that our cities will "attune" you to a certain tether. So I could pick up every class in the game if I so desired but depending on the last city I joined/was attuned to, will determine which classes I'm allowed to switch to.

Edit: Or I suppose it could also mean that I would first have to switch to a neutral tethered class before I could switch to an opposite tethered class.
    havenbanner2
  • Moirean said:
    Calipso said:
    Or maybe some people have a history of decent leadership, they specifically pick orgs that need a leadership reboot/extensive help, and are elected into power because people know they can help make things better. I know that I specifically chose the Carnifex when I side-hopped because it was basically the worst guild in the game at the time, and I wanted to fix stuff from a GM spot. The guild seems happy with how things are, now.
    Obviously.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Teani said:
    Hearing once again about people doing all they can to push other players away from the game. Let people play the game they like and if you don't like them, stay away rather than make their experience miserable.
    I have heard there are entire clans dedicated to this purpose, pretty horrible if you ask me.  I tend to want to encourage the general attitude to be alot more positive by being involved and engaging.  Sadly I guess that is not the goal of others.

I suppose we do the best we can and ignore the riff raff that no one would take serious should their vitriol try to bleed out.
    TeaniMoirean
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Haven You'll be set attuned to whatever the last city you were a member of was, tether wise! I asked for clarification on this.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    So if you wanted to start using the other classes tether stuff you'd have to join and quit if you wanted to be a rogue.
    So time to put Haven on the no-cit list, got it. :P
    edited March 2014
    @Aishia: Yeah, I figured that'd be the case. It's the only way it'd make sense really. Thanks for the confirmation though!
    havenbanner2
    Moirean said:
    So time to put Haven on the no-cit list, got it. :P
    Haha, Bloodloch is where I'd go. Not Spinesreach! :-P
    havenbanner2
    MoireanLinCalipso
    Teani said:
    Hearing once again about people doing all they can to push other players away from the game. Let people play the game they like and if you don't like them, stay away rather than make their experience miserable.
    I wish I knew who these people were.
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
  • Aarbrok said:
    Teani said:
    I have heard there are entire clans dedicated to this purpose, pretty horrible if you ask me.  I tend to want to encourage the general attitude to be alot more positive by being involved and engaging.  Sadly I guess that is not the goal of others.

I suppose we do the best we can and ignore the riff raff that no one would take serious should their vitriol try to bleed out.
    I really hope there aren't clans like that out there. And if there are, I would hope that the admin would nip that right in the bud.

DaskalosKatsziaIshin
    @Xavin and if not....some well-deserved player policing can come into effect. I'm not above griefing griefers.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    That last week of the month, which is only slightly better than the first few days of the month, when you have a huge wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket and you desperately want to buy a huge ton of credits but then you realize this months promotion is of no interest to you. Then the dread of knowing that the first few days of the month are coming when you want to know what the promotion is so you can finally get that molten pile of specie out of your pocket, only for it to be crushed with by some not-so-applicable promotion. Hrmmmm...
    Calipso
This discussion has been closed.