Aithene

Because, apparently I am not one of the 'cool kids' until I have one of these.

So, here it is~

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited March 2014
    I'll bring a straw next time.

-- your juicebox.

Kerryn
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Absolutely adore Aithene. The roleplay lately between Kerryn and Aithene has been some of the most beautiful and character developing roleplay I've done. Every emote in itself is a work of art and leaves you wanting more. Aithene has always been a driving force in Kerryn's life, through the good and bad and I wouldn't have it any other way. While they walk different paths now, it's so interesting to see how it impacts each. Please don't ever leave. <3

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.

Trager has had two interactions with Aithene thus far, only one of them being a two-way event, (I may or may not have spied). The second was really, really emotional for most of the people involved. The feeling that Aithene puts into her words and emotes REALLY makes Trager empathize with her, regardless of the fact she's a dirty vampire. She has the ability to still draw on a bit of her 'humanity' but at the same time it is never in question that she is not the good, light-hugging character so many of us wish she would return to! :P

That said, I would really enjoy more interaction between the two, and with Trager's current situation, I feel that I am very much in-store for such a thing. Keep on being amazing, Aithene.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Kerryn
  • Thanks, guys! <3