Elwyn

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Daskalos absolutely adores Elwyn, especially her ability to run into a tense situation and snowball everyone. Overall, she's one of my favorite people in the game to interact with.

Kudos!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I'm not certain that I can actually put to words everything that I should say. You're an amazing role player, even if you don't feel like you are sometimes, and I'm very lucky to get to interact with you as often as I do.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Elwyn is the first real -friendship- relationship that Arbre's ever made and been able to maintain.  She's one of the few people that understand and accept that Arbre will flit off for years at a time doing her own thing (ie, my own ADD) and then come back and picking things back up right from where they started.

I'm glad I adopted you as the only intelligent Druid, and your emotes have improved -wildly- since your snuggly forestal beginnings.  The only complaint I would have is that Elwyn never seems to do things on her own: it's Xavin, Arbre, and Roux always dragging her out instead of vice versa.
  • edited December 2012
    Something I -have- been working on recently. Trying to just jump in and do stuff. Trying to find people outside of our circle to RP with. Not always an easy thing to do. Some of it comes from my work scheduled and some of it comes from my own laziness. But you wouldn't know that cause Arbre just came back again from one of her many -years- of bashing :P (I don't know where the smiles are in this new forum thing!)

Oh! Hey, the smiley worked.
    imageimage
  • Ladrana, Akimoto, Angwe, and Elwyn had the best RP I've had in IRL years on Aetolia just that one night, which really made all the drama worth while. I'm thinking of making my next Bardic on the whole experience of what happened that night. The only reason I haven't yet is because I want to make sure I get it perfect. I want it to be a winner, like my first.

Nothing but kudos to you on how you've done her.
  • Bump!
    imageimage
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I still adore Elly! But her player stole my birthday and that might be unforgiveable.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• The above opinion matters not. 

That being said, I absolutely adore you and the relationship being built between Elwyn and Rhine. Keeps me logging on more! 
    Elwyn
    I absolutely love interacting with Elwyn.  You're my one intelligent person I picked up from the Druids and you've been a lot of fun to drag around the game.  One thing that stands out to me is how drastically your RPing has changed - let's be honest, you used to be terrible.  Now you're amazing, breathing life into the character.  We make jokes about Elwyn being boring, but that's one of my favorite things about her - that you don't feel the need to fill everything with drama.  Being content is a rare quality in Aetolia and it's nice to see something realistic like that.
    Elwyn
  • I'm a bit too mesmerized by Arbre's signature. Is that a Pop tart-Scar-sandwich with a rainbow coming out of his butt? (my son just crawled up beside me and said he likes the picture of -his- rainbow)

Anyway....

I agree with Arbre (shh). Elwyn is the pretty much the solid rock of the family. Xavin worries and is overly-protective. Arbre keeps everyone in line. Roux is... Roux. And Elwyn holds everything together. I enjoy our interactions even if they are few because of our schedules. I love seeing the relationship between mother and daughter grow. It's becoming almost a close friendship, but with the familial strains still there. It's beautiful. 
    It's nyanscar.
    Rhine
  • Nyanscar? Does it go 500 laps in circles to the left? Looks like it
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Count for me.
    Aryanne
  • I think it is time to bump this. Been trying to make Elwyn more social and meet new people. What do you all think?
    imageimage
  • Like Elwyn a lot. I was happy when you joined the Congregation, and I only really knew you through association at that point. I'm even happier now. At this point I like seeing you come around because I know we'll be able to find something to do or talk about, even if for only a few minutes. After chatting with you yesterday and then earlier today, I made it a goal to get together for some more and really get to know you. 

Great combination of 'I've been around and done that' and 'I'm just a regular lady, come have some chill time with me.' 

Let's be pals.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    She needs to take time for that auction win thing!

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I really enjoy the interactions we have. Sol and Elwyn have become pretty decent friends, and Sol just doesn't have that many these days. I still want to get together and expand on the RP more, which I'm sure will happen eventually.

• Thank you guys and @teani - she will, I promise and @solaria - honestly, just grab her and kidnap her for RP : D and I do like the RP between them too, it's really nice for Elly to have someone else to talk to and it be someone she trusts.

@Rashar - I'm glad I decided (and Elly) to get to know him better, he really is an interesting character and she/I look forward to getting to know better.
    imageimage
  • I think it is time to bump this again. I've been making small changes to Elwyn (not just physical either, heh) and am curious as to what people who have been interacting with her think.
    imageimage
  • I enjoy what little interactions we have, though they usually get interrupted in some form or fashion. Very sweet character, but very hard to read (interpersonally, not your writing or anything).

Usually leaves me wanting more interactions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Elwyn
  • I see a great friendship coming between Elwyn and Kaleigh. I mean, Elwyn seems very sweet and kind hearted. Even though their last meeting, they both weren't in the greatest of moods to be entertaining people, but it was still good to actually sit and have a chat with you. 
    Looking forward to more from you! 
    Elwyn
  • That is because Elwyn is consistently awesome to hang out with, from casual to not-so-casual.

That is all I can really say, because we haven't really got together much recently, for various reasons.

Still love you though!