Thank you!

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Neithan said:
    @Damariel - Seriously. If this keeps up, I'm joining your Order IRL.
    So... you're becoming a Christian?
    SlypheKatsziaRowena
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Lin said:
    Neithan said:
    @Damariel - Seriously. If this keeps up, I'm joining your Order IRL.
    So... you're becoming a Christian?
    Pastafarian.
  • I've been having a fantastically fun time in Aetolia lately, so I wanted to thank everyone that I can remember off the top of my head for making this possible:

@WhicheverAdminsMadeTheBooths - I love booth rping with myself, they're fun and give me fodder to half-assedly amuse myself while I'm doing other stuff (like working or writing this post). Also, it gives me an excuse to be somewhere easily accessible that people will randomly stroll up and chat with Ary at.

@Valingar - For being one of those people who randomly comes up and chats with Aryanne. Not only are you very amusing and casual about it, but they have managed to build some sort of fun... acquaintanceship? It's funny, please don't stop! Also - Yay! Fighting lessons!

@Serrice - Another of those awesome "comes to chat with me"s. Your ability to make everything vaguely suggestive and sensual is impressive and has me giggling a lot of the time.  Although I have no idea why we suddenly started rping, I'm definitely trilled by it and I get excited anytime you wander into the room, cause I know I'm about to have a lot of fun.

@Arbre / @Rivas - I haven't actually done a lot of RPing with either of you lately, but when we do, it's always delightful and you are both still very important to Ary. You are great together and play off each other so well while not ignoring me that just hanging around while you're all coupley is not only tolerable but very fun. Also - thankyousomuch for the satchel, Arbre. You save me thousands of gold <3!

@Ingram - As often mentioned, you are awesome and you mange to make your emotes brief, yet they feel so effortlessly genuine and expressive. Man do I wish I had your skills. Anyway! I totally love the friendship Ingram and Ary have, and it has influenced her quite a bit. Also, props for being someone who causes drama and brings it to her, I love the aet-drama

@Emelle - we haven't had a lot of interaction lately and most of it has been in tells, but I still get excited when you're online so that I can chat at with you. Emelle's patience with Ary's incessant questions about child-rearing is fun and the answers/responses are always great. Emelle is such a cool, un-frazzled character most of the time that I really enjoy playing off that.

@Omei - I get the impression that you've kinda stepped down from being active BUT, I still wanted to thank you for the fun I've been having. The daydreams are so much fun, I love randomly popping into them and emoting at myself... just cause I can.

@Haven - You've, somewhat unwittingly, given me a lot of RP fodder with other people, so there's definitely that to thank you for (and probably apologize for incase anyone ever mentions it to Haven)!  Haven is so enjoyable to be around and really the only broody-toughguy that seems to tolerate/enjoy Aryanne. Your ability to create tension in a scene is impressive and I haven't run into anyone that emotes quite like you. Also, similar props for bringing drama to her general vicinity : D

@Daskalos - We don't interact often, but the occasional pop in to see the booths and say a thing or two always pleases me. Also, thanks to you, I get to have waytoomuchfun at the booths and have an excuse now to pester the various guild leaders and nooblets.

@Mariena - thanks for having been such a great guildmaster whenever Ary had clueless questions, and for being so patient and helpful. Also for actually noticing I left. Made me smile! (and kinda chuckle that it took so long for anyone to notice)

@People with shops - I buy so much random crap. probably a good... sixth? of my time playing is spent shopping and buying things (mostly food, drinks, fireworks and dolls) and mailing them to people. Keep making cool things!

@Daingean - I should really corner you more to rp with you because I really miss the quirky, romantically disinterested little zealot. However: thank you so much for selling stuff for me, it makes me not nearly as poor as I would have been, and your market-tells in that vein always make me laugh.

This is everyone who's just popping in my head right now. Thank you!

Also, big thanks to every ELSE who interacts with ya'll so that you actually want to stick around and play so I can enjoy the game more!

DaskalosValingarHavenEmelle
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Isto said:
    Well. I'd like to thank a lot of people. Since I've come back everyone's been pretty well awesome. Even when there's been negative RP, I've loved the interactions. And while I do think it is important to thank people specifically, I'd like to leave this message to everyone, whether you like me or not. Whether I've been a dick to you or not. 

A good friend of mine is going through some rough times, and he really brought this to mind.

"I'd just like to take a moment to share my thoughts. That's all anyone needs, right, another unasked for opinion out in the public eye. But I think it's something important that a real good friend of mine reminded me of the other night. Take a second to read through. Even if it doesn't apply to you right now, maybe it'll mean something to you later.

You're not alone. I don't care how lonely you feel, how hard life is, how rough things get. I don't care if you're out in camp, away from home nine-tenths of the year, or if you go to bed next to your partner every night. People care for you. Somewhere along the line you've made your mark, made someone's life better and they're only waiting to do the same for you.

I know things can get tough. I know it can feel like there's no hope. And believe me, I know it can suck when you look around and think, "Shit, this isn't where I thought I'd be, who I'd be with. This isn't who I thought I would be."

Life gets better. These things fade. But if you're feeling down, don't be afraid to lean on those around you. It's okay. There are so many people who have been there for me when I needed it, even when I didn't know I needed them till later. There are people there for you, too.

You matter. Even if you and I aren't the best of friends, you matter to me. Even if we don't speak on a daily, monthly, or even yearly basis, somewhere along the line you've made me smile and made life just that little bit better.

So if you're ever feeling down, shoot me a message. A text. An email. You don't even have to say anything is wrong. I can't promise I'll always be cheery or I'll make everything go away.

But I'll be there to talk to. And if nothing else, I can bitch about life as good as the next guy and we can at least do that together."

That is.. Wow, amazing. Speaks to me.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AarbrokIshin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thanks @Isto. I needed that.

Trager
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited March 2014
    I seriously have to thank @Maghak, @Damariel, @Iosyne, @Severn and all the other Divine involved in the Hashan troll event (although mainly Maghak, from what I've read on the forums). It was super cool. Also, an extra thank you to Iosyne for everything that is going on in the Alcazar. Even though I am not feeling super involved in any of my organizations, I still feel that I'm able to show up and take part in these things a bit more on my terms (in terms of time/effort needed to put in). Like, putting up propaganda posters all over Bloodloch was so much fun, even though no one really is going to look at them or pay attention to them. It created an illusion of me doing -important- work for the aide to the social ministries, even if was just a scripted quest.  Since it has direct ties to the Dominion, it intrigues me as a player as well, because I keep wondering if/how this will affect things behind the scenes.

@Moirean, watching you snatch up the blade made me so, so jealous (I mean, we're eighteen people at the scene and I think each and every one of us wanted to get our hands on the blade), but you're a great roleplayer and it was enjoyable just watching the emotes.

@Daskalos, I like the bravado you portrayed when dealing with the trolls (Grux and Grufin) yesterday and it was nice just actually working with you for once, even if it only was a few minutes of troll-slaying. You've come to personify Enorian's struggle against surrounding threats in a way that I admire on an OOC level.

There were other people present at the scene, and it was particularly nice seeing @Akaryuterra, @Aarbrok, @Carivah and @Trager. Your emotes/reactions to the event sort of stood out (and in the good way, too!). Props to the Bloodlochians that showed up and actually started emoting: @Lyl, @Feichin, @Riluo, and @Dourif, I might have missed someone or mixed up the names, but yeah, it was really nice having you there!

Finally, @Tina took a moment to RP after all was said and done, and I felt a bit guilty because I had to run off to do workstuff, but it was pretty neat having a discussion about Ruin (the demon) with the whole demony, Indorani angle. Pragmatic and interesting in a way that made it a bit surreal all at the same time ('He said he wants to destroy other worlds; I want to know which ones!' and 'We -could- bargain with him if we can assist him in his goal but we if do that, people might object', etc). I never really get to have these sort of conversations with anyone except you, and even though they're not all that common, I always find it really fun and enjoyable.
    DaskalosPiperRiluoMoireanAarbrokArbreAkaryuterraHaven
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I honestly didn't think I'd be able to pick it up. I sat there going whoa what for a minute. Lexi's response was succinct but conveyed a lot about her character.
    AlexinaAkaryuterraCarivah
  • So I need to send out a huge thank you to @Chakrasul. She does a ton of fun RP with me in the morning and sometimes it can be over the simple things. You've showed me a new side to RP because you can be caring yet never coddling. Yet still be cruel and everything else. Catty has forever scars because of you and I wouldn't trade them for anything! Sometimes our RP doesn't go the way we  think it will but that just adds even more to the fun! Can't wait for more, esp with that Forbidden Harp that Catty seems attached to!!
    MoireanAarbrokAlexinaChakrasulKatszia
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Everyone at #DemonBlade2014

I cant remember all the names, but I have talked to some of you one on one and I just want everyone know that, with that many people it is super hard to maintain some sort of order, but I noticed alot of time people pausing and waiting for prompts to speak, or even emote.

Contrary to popular belief though, the illusions were not an issue in my mind, due to the fact that this absolutely wicked god-killing artifact was being touched, I considered it a phase of "Inciting Madness" in everyone causing us all to go a little wonky, to assume we were being influenced by its very presence, and I think the majority of folks played with that.  To see allies turn into enemies, and enemies into questionable allies, everyone sort of took a second look at everything that was going on and considered repercussions, there was no power tripping that I saw that I have seen in other events.

So, #Yolo #EpicNewDemon #RIPHashan

Thank you guys
    AlexinaCarivah
    @trager - thanks for hosting the council bonfire. That story between you and Rashar was just awesome.
    TragerTeani
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited March 2014
    @Damariel, @Chakrasul, @Maghak
    I still can't fully decide on who takes the badass trophy of that little interaction, but ya'll three were.. Agh, you made my night! Pros. All of yas.

YOU contribute largely to my godawful sleep schedule, because I'll stay up hours past a reasonable person to get a chance to RP with you. Worth it, though. 

I can't stop grinning when we interact. Such a cool, witty character that emanates competency and capability. 

Million things I could say. Always an uninhibited joy to RP with you.

There's others to thank, and sooner or later, I'll get to you, but my dog's retching his food on my bed, so raincheck. Suffice it to say, it's just damn lovely to play with you all, and don't you go changin'. Much.
    LinAryanne
  • @Trager, for being super nice and super helpful (both in and out of character) but retaining the impression that he's a badass while still being kind.

@Solaria, for both exacerbating and tolerating drama.

@Aryanne, for being an interesting and engaging presence.

@Arbre, for being a cool personality and also loaning out her claws.
    SolariaAryanneTrager
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Alright, thankyou time.

@Akaryuterra - because you just make the whole world happier by being in it. The detail and thought you put into everything never fails to impress! Also co-hosting the fight nights with me <3

@Aarbrok - All the effort you've been putting into reading and interacting and being part of the Cabal has been amazing, and I'm really loving having you around. I can't wait to see where all your projects end up leading!

@Cannan - Been missing you when you're not around so much, but having you in the Cabal has been a pleasure also! It's been a while since we've had a real firebrand to deal with, and I think there's going to be a lot of juicy character development yet to come.

@Damariel - A gentleman and a scholar! Elea was surprised and delighted to find that the Truthman speaks Cabalist. Makes me wish they really did have an excuse to have a cup of tea more often.

@Didi - I don't think you use the forums, girl, but you make me smile pretty much every day so this is a thank you for sprinkling happiness into everyone's game.

@Ferrik - You are also a source of the happy! Having you in the Cabal has been really fun so far and I just can't wait to get into some more RP with the lore and the learning and stuff, I've got this feeling it's going to be ludicrously good fun.

@Noelle - I've been quite enjoying the little bits of chatter that we get up to, and also the fight we had at the Monkey was great fun! I hadn't done RP fightan in so long, and I think we threw together a pretty good scene.

@Maghak - You're always workin' on something rad in the nuts and bolts, but I also wanna say thank you for the RP you dole out. Maghak is a boss and he always has a ludicrous amount of presence in a scene. And also the stormtouched troll is a lot of fun, if a little off-kilter.

@Severn - I dinged you for some RP and you definitely didn't disappoint! That's what we call Getting Things Done, and it was great, so thank you!

@Razmael - Ok, not a roleplay one, but I just wanna say thank you for dealing with everything on a day to day basis, especially my pestering about artifacts and things. Just wouldn't be the same Aetolia without you!

All the people showing up to the fight nights - You guys are really great! I'm enjoying the hell out of the crowds that gather, and everyone's adding their own little sprinkling of flavour to the overall scene each time. And of course the fighters have been fantastic! We were worried at first that it would be a nightmare of DBZ AOL RP godmoding, but everyone who's stepped up has been fantastic with throwing and taking the punches!

AarbrokCannanTeaniPiper
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Luminaries -- All of you, from our youngest members to the older members waking up again, are awesome.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

IshinJaslineDemarcus
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2014
    I thought the recent controversy in House Ve'kahi was going to be your typical crapfest, but things turned out unexpectedly positive. Thank you to @Erzsebet, for defying my expectations to the point that I actually kinda blinked at my laptop like a moron for a minute or so. It's rare I see someone so gracefully handle their opposition.

Big shout-out to @Procell: you make a badass Sire - if I was going to give Consanguine RP another chance I couldn't have chosen a better role model. He's exactly the sort of beastly salt-of-the-earth barely restrained monster I would have wanted. And speaking as someone who used to RP with him 24/7 on a completely different character, I no longer know what to expect from him, which makes every meeting a reward.

@Alexina and @Carivah, my honorable conspiracy-buddies. You help make the House lively but keep things tense. I honestly don't know what to expect from you now that the election is over.

Thanks to @Ezalor, @Sarita, and @Ashmer for a fantastic welcome to Bloodloch. Speaking of defying expectations, I confess that I wasn't looking forward to what I assumed was "a gaggle of PK whores" and you proved me pleasantly wrong at every turn. Very happy to be part of Loch.
    AlexinaCarivahEzalorIosyne
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    This one is going to stretch back through the Aetolian ages.

I love what Neithan has been going through, it feels like a new beginning that comes from an end to a two or three RL year path. So, in no particular order, I would like to thank...

@Damariel - You're not his God. You couldn't ever be and that is slightly disappointing, but you're delightful and were the catalyst that
    set off this course for Neithan. All by one act of mercy on an undeserving man.

@Katszia - You got to sit through the brunt of a lot of his madness near the end there. The fact that you stuck up for him and supported him through the last harrowing months before he settled is something Neithan will never forget.

@Aithene - How do we keep ending up on the same team, without any communication, or even speaking for over a RL month at a time? Who knows, but I'm glad that Neith and Aiffy still have one another as friends - and I hope she enjoys the changes that her crazy friend has experienced.

@Moirean - Surprised that you're here? I kind of am! Neith's triumphant return to Spinesreach was something I was, admittedly, hesitant about. But you do good by us, and after your town hall meeting, Neith has  complete confidence in the Chairimp.

@Ishin - Known you a long time, bro. Neith and Ishin have never been close, but Neithan is extremely grateful for this chance to prove himself.

@Erzsebet - I'm sorry that the path ultimately took me out of the House! But I'm glad I got to experience being in it. It was a good replacement for a lot of my old memories of playing a vampire. You're awesome. Don't stahp.

@Chakrasul - Neithan is -not- a fan. But you influenced something that started us on this path. So thank you. Also: He may not be a fan, but I am!

This list is going to get far too long if I keep this up, so I'll just rattle off names.

@Arbre, @Roux, @Rhine, @Daskalos, @Lexen, @Mariena, @Kerryn, @Isto, @Areka, @Killien, @Saybre, @Periluna, @Aren, @Serrice, @Kaestrin, @Merelii, @Satomi, @Carivah ...

There are others, but I need to go and eat. So if I missed you, I don't mean it!
    MoireanDaskalosIshinKatszia
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    It's np @Neithan. I know we've never exactly gotten along too well OOC sometimes, but I've never had any real beef with you. It wouldn't really be fair for me to cockblock you just because I have some vague 'ehhhh' feeling on occasion. I hope you enjoy it man, we're doing what we can to try to make being in the guild fun.

@Faerah - For being probably the only person ever who could have effectively effected change in Ish. You're too stronk. Never had as much fun RPing with anyone as I do you. :)

@Moirean - You kinda saved my bacon a bit the other day when you changed my focus from struggling to not pwn scrubs to having to worry about some letter. You're also pretty fun as a CL, and you seem to be pretty fair, even if sometimes you don't act as fast as AngryIsh would like, lol. :)

@Damariel - Man that was some hairy stuff that happened, bro. If only Ish had known :(

@Maghak - TY for that RP, even if brief, where you made Ish Tekal again. It was cool, man, and it's rare to see Gods that are like that without being over-the-top. The way you portrayed yourself IC was excellently done.

@Rho - I tell you, sometimes the RP is weird(awkward?) but it's always well-written and stuff. Also appreciate the thumbs-up IC on some of the changes that have overcome Ishin.

@Liara - Haven't had much chance yet, but what little bit we did was cool. Keep it up :)

Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    I get into slumps where I don't really RP that much and I also fall into a habit of only RPing around certain people, partially because of the whole "leader" thing - I've always tried to avoid obvious favoritism and to spread my time among many, but I've been making more of an effort lately to interact for longer with more people, and I'm really enjoying it. Thank you to:

@xenia - Our interactions are usually brief, but there's a constant, ongoing feel to them. Xenia feels like such a real presence in Moi's life; stuff doesn't have to be groundbreaking or earthshattering and sometimes it's just subtle things we notice about each other in passing, but I love that it's there.

@carivah - So happy you are enjoying Aetolia. I need to pin you down more. You're so sharp and smart and...well. I have plans for you.

@satomi - Satomi is Moi's second Toz, minus the sex and babies and hammers all that. I love how she'll always have a thought on an issue when I need a second opinion, and how her presence always adds a little something special (and cruel) to guild events.

@xemnas - I have always found you fun OOC, but it's so great to see you RPing. You're brutal and savage and bloodthirsty and I love having a Carni like that around.

@leisane - Wow! How have we never interacted before? You're brilliant and scary and ruthless and I love it. Definitely one of the most fun times I've had giving an interview.

@xhomas - I totally had my reservations about you joining Carnis, but you're slowly branching out and trying RP and creating a character and it's so awesome to see and get to help play a part in. Keep it up, I love it.

@vimi - You're so fun, and that poor dog of yours. Moi is gonna frown doubletime at you, but that's only because you remind her of herself. >_>

@all_the_carni_newb_alts - It's a guild policy to give people intros and I've been pawning this off lately onto others because ugh tedium, but lately I've found myself conducting them again, and I have to say, it's such a pleasure when a newb is there RPing out of the gate. It's fun and motivates me to do even more stuff in return like thinking up tasks or holding contests and makes for a satisfying play session.

@ingram - You're so fun and I like being able to be a bit wacky and stuff with you. Moi - in at least one of her moods - almost even considers Ing a pal.

@lin - Kiiiinda one of my RP idols. Our interactions make me feel a bit awkward, but it's a good type of awkward, where I want to make awesome writing and give you a fun experience. Also, I get to play out the darker parts of Moi and that's fun. >_>

@ishin - You're gonna drive me nuts with the trouble you make, but I'll get you back when you're on shoddy internet and I can emote (dancing in gleeful, terrorizing) circles around you. Muhahaha.

@aarbrok - So grateful for you for picking up research ministry, and I love the attitude and presence you bring to the city. I keep hoping that one day I'll log in to some horrific messages about something terrible you've produced "For Science!"

And everyone else who I've had brief moments with, even just in passing - thank you all. Spines and Carnis are both so much fun. Even if there's drama, I can go "rp it out" to express my frustrations or irritation IC. Sometimes I just like to lurk and watch you all - there are so many stories and adventures going on. It's exciting and I like playing my own part in all of that.

Also, obviously, @toz and @benedicto. You two are just simply incredible and I love the stories we've made.
    IshinLinVimi
  • edited March 2014
    @Serrice - You have been a constant source of pleasure, laughter, and no-drama fun. Thank you for being such a great anchor in RP lately. I love that Serrice and Katszia can pick up with just about any topic and run with it, whether silly or serious. You are a great writer, too! And holy hell are they mirrors. So crazy! Don't change.

@Ishin - Another anchor with Kat. The interaction started rough, but man has it grown. Ties to Cardinalis through you are fantastic. You're just too hard to pin down sometimes! But I haven't regretted a second of when I do manage to steal away with your time. It has been a privilege seeing both Ishin and Neithan go through some pretty drastic changes (and they both wound up Idreth. Odd!)

@Neithan - You. What can I say about you that I wouldn't say a hundred times over? Neithan is a rock for Katszia. Sure, they've had their ups and downs, but at the end of the day she knows she can trust him, and that he'll always be there for her however he can. Judgmental haters gonna hate but whatev', Kat's stickin' by Neiffer's side whenever and however she's able. She'll never give up on him, she's CRAZY proud of him for all he's gone through and the changes he's chosen to undergo in order to let himself grow. And, see above, it's been a huge privilege to be part of all of that both IC and OOC. There are just never enough words for what an integral part you play in my enjoyment of Aetolia.

@Benedicto - Nope, we've never RPed, but thank you for the logs you post! They're phenomenal reads.

@Leisane - He scurrs me. He boarders on that dangerously polite, but the "Turn around and you'll get a knife in your back" alarming. Would that more vampires would play like this and not run around calling everyone cattle. It's far more intimidating to meet someone who will talk (read: play) with their food cordially, and intelligently.

@Xavin (and @Rashar before you left, scrub) - Thanks for giving Kat a chance as a Minister in Duiran. It's really helping her feel comfortable there (not to mention keeping her out of most trouble). We won't go into how busy it keeps me OOC, but that's quite alright!

@Kheoss - Kat's and Kheoss' chats are always super brief, but there's just something about talking to him that makes her happy. Thanks for that.

@Cole - Really I've said this in esteem a billion times but, you do such an amazing job with Cole. I really am not a fan of text accents most of the time, but I am incredibly impressed with how well you keep it up, and at the pace in which you emote doing it too! Blows my mind. As for Cole ICly? He is so good for Katszia. He literally is the rope that's kind of tied around her that keeps her tethered on the "straight and narrow", not to mention all it takes is five minutes of being near him and whatever's wrong? Gone. It's pretty special. :)
    BenedictoNeithan
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Big thank you to @Teani!!! Without you I think it would have been another 6 irl months before I found a shop!
    MoireanTeaniXenia
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.

Never done this sort of thing, but there's been a lot, lot, lot of things that have happened to Trager since my last return that have really brought out an entirely new level of enjoyment in Aetolia. A few people off the top of my head that have had a great impact thus far:

@Rashar - What can I say. From literally day one where we met in a damn web, it was game over. I've had some of my most -hilarious- times with Rashar, as well as some of my most serious. You're roleplay is and always will be some of the greatest bit of writing I'll read, the amount of imagery and pure character you put into it nearly always leaves me astounded. Stay golden, pony boy. If you leave me, I will find you.

@Kerryn - Trager has had so much self-realization with Kerryn, each interaction serving to help me flesh out Trager more and more. Even on an OOC level, you've constantly been there through my personal little 'Trager-Crises', always offering me the really tough questions that I never realized needed to be answered when planning out my character. Trager will always count Kerryn as a close friend IG, and my opinion of you OOC is no different.

@Roux - Similar to Rashar, Roux' style, her demeanor, her opinions - All are so very important to Trager. Even when he's being a fuck and Roux is there to -tell- him he's being one. It has been a while since we've had some good, one on one RP and clearly this needs to change.

@Serrice - Trager's favorite person to give belly rubs to. Well, the -only- person he gives belly rubs to. On a serious note, your writing style is one of those that really pushes me to try my absolute hardest when we RP. Serrice is one of the few people Trager will always have a ridiculous amount of respect for, regardless of whatever odds they get into.

@Moirean / @Ariadne - One relationship that after nine, long, long years I am still thankful to have. We definitely have our tiffs, our arguements, our disagreements, but we always work through them. In regards to Moirean, the relationship may always be a bit taut, gruff, if you would, but I like to think there is a solid level of respect on both sides. Trager has always kept the totems Moirean gave him, either keeping them outside of his tent or, like now, in his haven on display. Ariadne, on the other hand, has always been played in a way that astounds me. How you are able to so realistically delve into the entire 'wild' mindset leaves be both jealous and always wanting more. Been a long time since you taught 13 year old me how to MUD, and here's to a long time more.

@Aren and @Akarn - The bit of RP arc that we got into was fantastic, for lack of a better word. I am most likely being slightly dramatic here, but I really still get kind of shaky and nervous when delving into that kind of serious, conflict-style RP. You all portray your characters amazing, ensuring that everyone knows -exactly- who and what they are. Here's to the hope of a bit lighter, though just as enjoyable, RP in the future.

@Dwodin- Hours. Hours. Hours of sparring, fighting, kicking ass and getting ass kicked at lessers. They may have very different ideas on how things should be, opinion on life, religion, etc - but the fact that on a IC role they can fight next to each other with utter respect is something I've grown to enjoy immensely.

@Slyphe - Similar to Rashar, what can I even say? If I had to look back and point out a few of the really significant events that have guided Trager along, many of yours would be at the near top of the list. By far one of my favorite Gods to interact with, mainly because I feel he 'understands' Trager where others might not, and accepts him faults and all.

@Arbre - Since the first time where Arbre and Trager emoted, leaving him a seething mess, to the more serious, level-headed exchanges they had - Arbre is and always will belong to a special place in Trager's heart (It's in there somewhere, just expertly hidden.) We've kind of drifted off the RP map in regards to one another, but starting now I will be making a definite effort to rekindle some more of that great interaction.

@Ashmer, @Ashlea,  @Xavin, @Brayden, @Aryanne, @Mariena, @Elwyn, @Wylliam, @Bes, @Daskalos, @Valingar, @Kaleigh, @Teani, @Aithene, @Cariv, @Maximas - Anyone else I've missed, I am sorry, I never claimed to be a very good thinker.

- All of you have had some sort of impact lately either IC or OOC, and if I mentioned you here then it was most definitely of a positive nature in my own mind. It also means that I am looking forward to some more interaction.

#EndEndlessPost

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

MoireanAryanneMinaraelPiperSlyphe
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I have thanks to give! 

@Ashmer - You're at the top of this list because: 1. You portray a character as so expertly badass it's not even funny. 2. I do not know what to expect from you and that's really cool. 3. The third reason is hard to explain, but bear with me. You are on a short list of characters that has the ability to return me to that jittery newbie feeling because Mariena is in awe/terrified/squicked out.

@Xavin - <3. You are wonderful. 

@Trager - I am so so happy we started roleplaying. You add a different dynamic to Mari that I haven't experienced in a while. You challenge her in good ways and I can not wait to see where it all leads.

@Ashlea - I am so happy you're back! Mari and Ashlea's dynamics are stellar and hilarious. 

@Rashar - Mari has you targetted for thwapping. Despite this, I think you're awesome.

@Slyphe - You're a most amazing God, sir. Don't you change.

@Phendegwen - I don't know if you troll forums but you're one of my favorite people and Mari's Mentor in all things Bear

@Aishia - You confuse me. You ALWAYS confuse me. Despite that, I couldn't imagine the Shamans without you in it.

@Acanthia - I am glad you chose us! You're awesome and putting together Shaman-words that we can use. I love and endorse flavor-things like this.

@Ishin - <3. Thank you for answering my PermaNewb questions.

@Duiran - We bicker like mad but I truly love all you.

@Slyphe's Order - The funniest group of people to ever congregate. 

Our newbies!
     @Qwin - I enjoy that you play an unsure novice, it's refreshing. And I find your Xoran absolutely adorable (probably unintended but there it is) 
     @Azzello - I don't know what to make of you but whatever your character is, you rock it. It is an absolutely unique experience to roleplay with you, even if it leaves me disconcerted and or 'eurgh stuff's under his skin ew ew' in reaction. 
     @Hlaine - Welcome Aboard! You're grasping everything really well and it's good to see!

To everyone else I haven't listed but still intensely adore: <3

IshinTragerAishia
  • @mariena
     Thwap away.

I wish you heard the poem I was writing in my head earlier to apologize for Rashar calling you a geriatric. :P

@Slyphe's Order - So fucking hilarious, sometimes I wonder how even @haven can maintain grumpiness.

Haven
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @mariena - you forgot to thank that penguin. You know which one.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Rashar said:
    @Slyphe's Order - So fucking hilarious, sometimes I wonder how even @haven can maintain grumpiness.
    I must be missing something...
  • Must be.

Could be time zones.

Could be the AFK-ness.

Could be the grump, blocking everything from your eyes!
    Slyphe
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Rashar said:
    Could be the AFK-ness.

Could be the grump, blocking everything from your eyes!

AMG I'M TRAPPED IN TEH QUOTES BOX

Anyway, when I'm logged on, I'm 9 times out of 10 active. The grumpiness thing isn't a grumpiness. It's an RP thing! If Bene was that fed up of the Order or Slyphe he'd just leave.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Haven's a special kind of grump! :D
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Emelle