MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• I'm mad that my two of my closest friends screwed me over. 

And I'm hurt, and bitter, and disappointed.

I'm stressed and mad because I hate public speaking and I hate being behind in my schoolwork -because- I took on more hours at work to prepare for my eventual move at the end of April, only for that to be canceled entirely today, because of said friends screwing me over.

I'm mad because I feel neglected by the seeming that my partner is becoming less and less involved in my life, less and less concerned about what is happening and just in general, wanting to be a part of it. 

and I'm sad. But more than anything right now, I'm done. 

I'm just fucking done.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    edited March 2014
    @The Above, and anyone else who feels similarly sometimes - 

Everything gets better.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AryanneLinHaven
  • I'm not getting internet at home until at least next Wednesday.

I also accidentally gave Amazon the wrong address to ship my sister's and Dad's birthday presents to. I thought the post office would just forward it, so didn't worry, but then I didn't realize they'd use UPS, so when they didn't see me there, they shipped the stuff back to Amazon. ;_; had to show up empty-handed. I also got home for the birthday dinner 2 hrs late because I was running around Auburn and Yarmouth trying to find the presents after work.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Getting a phone call about my grandmother, who has been in the hospital for over a week that ended with an explanation of what's in her living will.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm sorry :( I can't like your post, but... well, that sucks.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• VeovisVeovis Florida
    Moirean said:
    I'm mad that Veovis quit Carnifex before doing said purchasing. :(
    Veovis being in the Carnifex just wasn't a good fit.
  • edited March 2014
    Get to go back to work tonight because a co worker is sick, on top of that because she is sick, I get to cover her shift tomorrow as well, on top of my own. Hello open to close tomorrow. No fun for me tongiht.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I had the Depo-Provera shot (birth control). I had many terrible side effects and ended up not having my cycles regularly at all (since May.) I have my 6 month checkup, tell my doctor all this, explain that, despite the terrible cramping I get with the Seasonale, I prefer that one, so she gives me Provera to start everything going again before prescribing birth control once more.

Notice how similar Provera and DEPO Provera are? 

They are pretty much the same fucking thing and now I have a near constant charlie-horse feeling starting above my left hip and shooting outward. I am basically a fucking mess from my belly button down. So much pain. So much. Just want the pain to stop.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I hate my net sometimes.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aryanne
  • I hate how I got an email from Lusternia and Mide-whateverthenameis- about the 'HAPPYBIRTHDAY' thing and none for Aetolia. I don't even play the other two anymore!

Another rage, I hate how I have to work on my birthday when I just sat at home for a bloody week with no work. How is that at all fair?
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    VeovisAarbrokFerrikCiarelleMinaraelMoirean
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Daegon said:
    I hate how I got an email from Lusternia and Mide-whateverthenameis- about the 'HAPPYBIRTHDAY' thing and none for Aetolia. I don't even play the other two anymore!

Another rage, I hate how I have to work on my birthday when I just sat at home for a bloody week with no work. How is that at all fair?
    I thought it was weird that I got e-mails from Lusternia and Midkemia too. I played each of them for a few days and went back to Aetolia. But did I get a birthday e-mail from Aetolia? Nope!
  • Stupid Oklahoma weather.

It was 71 yesterday when I got off work.  Today its fucking snowing.  I am so ready for winter to be done so I can go back to doing redneck things.
    Boomer Sooner!

DraimanCannan
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    1 - Sooners suck, Pokes4lyfe

2 - How many people live here? -_-
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Dozens!
    Boomer Sooner!

Cannan
  • I've spent the last hour or two reading through a subreddit called TumblrInAction, on and off. 

I can't... like, mentally breathe with how divorced from reason and reality some people are. How irrational and staggeringly stupid.

I mean, holy god. 

LinDraimanHadoryuCannan
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Ingram said:
    I've spent the last hour or two reading through a subreddit called TumblrInAction, on and off. 

I can't... like, mentally breathe with how divorced from reason and reality some people are. How irrational and staggeringly stupid.

I mean, holy god. 

Wow. I just found the motherlode.
    Warning: There's a lotta language in this.
    IngramHadoryuCiarelle
  • I'm cry-laughing.
  • I am going to turn myself into a robot, I think. That's the way out of here.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Toz said:
    I am going to turn myself into a robot, I think. That's the way out of here.
    /r/ninthworldproblems
    Cannan
  • Biological clocks. 

My body's inability to maintain a fetus. Losing pregnancy #2 like...the week I realized I was pregnant. 

The friend of mine who got pregnant the same time as me before the last miscarriage posting pictures of her adorable 5 month old son. Who would be the same age as mine if I had not lost the pregnancy. 

The fact that having three female teenagers and all their assorted drama and insanity is not enough to overwhelm the biological clock tick-tick-ticking in my ear. 

Ugh, fuck you body. 
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • I'm so tired and exhausted after work, everyday. I just wish I could be healthier and less.. awful.
    VeovisDaskalosMoirean
  • edited March 2014
    Starting to get the forum errors popping up again.

Didn't Lin just start posting again recently??

SetneAryannePeriluna
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Clogged up ear. I hates it so much.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Damonicus said:
    Starting to get the forum errors popping up again.

Didn't Lin just start posting again recently??
    The last time he broke the forums it started making vodka and producing smiley faces on the background.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Lin
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Haern said:
    I'm so tired and exhausted after work, everyday. I just wish I could be healthier and less.. awful.

We're in the same boat. I have a 1.25 hour commute each way to one hospital, and I just started at another that's a little closer, but I'm working so many hours that I feel really stressed out. I have almost no time to do anything outside of work. The commute to the new hospital is nice, because it's <5 miles compared to 45 miles, but I also have to move soon. Hopefully the place I'm going to see tomorrow is nice and I'll like it. It will be closer to the hospital I like working at and not too far from the second one in case I decide to stay there.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Haern said:
    I'm so tired and exhausted after work, everyday. I just wish I could be healthier and less.. awful.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    My computer is i for repairs, so I might not be around all that much the coming 2-14 days (depending on how bad things are). Just thought I'd let everyone know, in case someone wonders where the muffins went.
  • Sessizlik said:

My computer is i for repairs, so I might not be around all that much the coming 2-14 days (depending on how bad things are). Just thought I'd let everyone know, in case someone wonders where the muffins went.

What nooo! We need our muffins and the Sessi that goes with them!!!!

Hope your computer will be alright and you'll be back with us soon!
    imageimage
    Sessizlik
  • edited March 2014
    I hate that "being responsible" often means spending less time with people I care about.
    Jasline
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    My aunt was in the hospital yesterday, still is but she's in stable condition now. Turns out to have been cardiac problems caused by diabetes that no one knew she had. Spent the first part of the day at the hospital and then at home. I've been dealing a lot with SAD lately (Winter Blues) and trying to ween myself off the praxil that I've been taking for it since it's negatively affecting me. Fortunately, I did spend a lot of the day with Stick of Truth, which is an absolutely hilarious game and did a good job at making me laugh.