Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    SetneSlyphe
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    He may not be idling. I've considered jumping just to see if he's tabbed over or has an alarm or anything, but I don't 'cause Xiuh is my h8d8 (sorry, Moi )
  • edited March 2014
    @Angwe I have three monitors, I usually game on the center, stuff on the right, and aetolia on the left. So even if someone jumps me, I can see it out of the corner of my eye anywhere between 1/11 to 20% of my field of vision being corner of my eye. Some people get around this. Zion was pretty good with this. He'd just rush into the room and start a cleave. My window of response would have to be 12 seconds, which isn't always possible given how some games will lock you to the game window forever. So what was frequently happening was he'd get the cleave off right before I could respond. 

@Ingram, I usually see pretty much every line at NOT. If I don't answer your question, it's because I don't want to because it'd either A, make me seem non-afk or B, it would be contradictory to why I'm there. If I actually go AFK like when I go to sleep, I will also check tells and I log everything. If I'm not in my haven, then my response window is usually between 3 seconds to 15 minutes depending on what i'm doing. If a question gets asked of me in the form of exact question in a brief message I will answer it promptly.

That being said, I'm always AFK at NOT, I sure hope nobody attacks me. I will be 100% undefended.
    CalipsoDraiman
    You never go full Comic Sans.
    ArbreAryanneDaskalosArekaAarbrokPerilunaSeir
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Sometimes you go about 80%, but you never go full.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• edited March 2014
    sigh, seeing someone being ousted from their guild for apprenticing another with a neutral considered class. Just doesnt seem right the players have to resort to all this subterfuge, also I feel it is hurting the guild's image as it keeps a sharp eye on 'traitors'.

Also angry that the thread for this topic was prematurely closed..
    ArekaDaskalosKerryn
    edited March 2014
    @Calipso -- It's been said time and again that while the CLASSES are neutral, the GUILDS are not. If you apprentice a Vampire, you should be punished. Just like the person that apprenticed me to Syssin should be punished. It's called roleplay. It doesn't hurt a guild's image, it helps it. Syssin don't openly class Life-side, why do you expect the same in return? There are consequences to actions. The person in question chose to betray his guild. Now he's not a member.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

KerrynJensen

• Daskalos said:
    @Calipso -- It's been said time and again that while the CLASSES are neutral, the GUILDS are not. If you apprentice a Vampire, you should be punished. Just like the person that apprenticed me to Syssin should be punished. It's called roleplay. It doesn't hurt a guild's image, it helps it. Syssin don't openly class Life-side, why do you expect the same in return? There are consequences to actions. The person in question chose to betray his guild. Now he's not a member.
    Yes, it is why I am saying that NEUTRAL classes should have another avenue at receiving them. I do not judge the guild, it makes sense for them to continue their RP, but I hate that neutral classes are being controlled by Aligned guilds.
    VeovisKatszia
  • Stop crying for crying sake @calipso YOU dont know what happened just think you do, So move on and find another reason to cry about!...

as @Daskalos said, just because its a neutal guild doesn't mean oh yeah here have classs to every tomdickandharry! You approach the GM not some snotty nose person in the guild and hope you'll get it that way, you RP it out!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    VeovisCalipso
    edited March 2014

I hate that neutral classes exist period, but it was decided that it would be nice to have Syssin sometimes on the good guys and monk on the bad guys, so yea.

Also:

<quote>

I do not judge the guild, it makes sense for them to continue their RP

</quote>

<quote>

it is hurting the guild's image

</quote>

Which is it?

edit: I hate quotes. And I give up.

• MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    When an admin closes your thread, it isn't helpful to then raise the content of the thread in unrelated areas.

Please do not continue arguing about it here.
    DaskalosLin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Time for a new argument: T or A? 

I rage that my cats keeps chewing on my headset cords
    Katszia
  • Areka said:

The answer is 'why not both'.

Also, wireless headset?

comp has trouble with USB extension and only has two slots (mouse and alternating USB drives)
    I'm gonna have to go with T. Definitely A.
    Aarbrok
  • Areka said:
    comp has trouble with USB extension and only has two slots (mouse and alternating USB drives)
    Lady, buy yourself a hub.

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Areka said:

T all the way

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    @Xavin I have one, the computer doesn't like it because I don't even know, and another one that needs to be -plugged in to the powerbar- and that's just too much. :( ./saves up for a desktop
  • Areka said:

L
    Ezalor
    Ooo, that's a good one. 
    edited March 2014

I am personally inclined towards λ.

Lin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    What about τ?
    Maghak
    θ, perhaps?
    Lin
  • Get out.

Setne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    σηοωοφφ
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Personally I'm for the D
    MoireanSaritaPerilunaCannan
  • Sup.
    I'm not even giving out a warning, I'm just proclaiming this thread dumb in an official fashion.
    ArbreDraiman
This discussion has been closed.