MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Solaria said:
    I hate that, because of my pregnancy, I'm up 3-4 times a night. I miss sleeping the night through so bad.
    I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse, I just don't sleep through the night. I wake up every 1.5-2 hours and it's really irritating. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Daingean - As a person who has been on a strict budget for an extended period of time, a piece of advice: Tell your room mate to use a towel and wash it regularly rather than use up all the toilet paper. Yes, it's a hassle to wash things, but if you have a few you can rinse one by hand and let it dry while using another.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ... For poop?
  • @aishia She means for face-wiping as to not use up the TP.

I assume?

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    better yet, hide all the TP and other supplies locked in your room, and see how fast she runs out to get more herself!  LOL
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Aishia: I'm assuming his room mate doesn't poop from the nose, as that was what he claimed she was using the TP for.

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Washable handkerchiefs are grand, if old-fashioned.

PerilunaEmelleTeani
  • My old, senile dog has been barking almost non-stop for an hour now. She doesn't need to go out, she has food/water, she has a blanket. She's just standing there staring straight ahead and barking. So much for sleep.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Dogs hate ghosts.
    Draiman
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Laundry day.  We don't have washer/dryer hookups, so I have to go to the laundry room in the complex and pay.
  • Egon died! One of the most awesome writer/directors out there died, Mr. Harold Ramis.

RIP Egon.

Sauce: http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/24/showbiz/movies/obit-harold-ramis/
    ArekaAryanneRivas
    Arbre said:
    Laundry day.  We don't have washer/dryer hookups, so I have to go to the laundry room in the complex and pay.
    I temporarily feel you. I'm replacing my washer/dryer but there's been some complications with the new one's delivery, so right now the old machine and my old dishwasher (also being replaced) are just chilling in my hallway while I use the building's facilities. The kitten thinks they're a jungle gym. 
    We don't have any kind of dishwasher.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    I am the dishwasher.

I am hopelessly analog. I get skeptical when someone tells me they have a dishwasher, and will openly eye their kitchen to make sure they have dish soap on hand too. Anyone who trusts their dishwasher wholly will find that I will only come over to their house a second time if they allow me to wash my dinnerware before and after usage.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Ok.
    ArbreAryanneOmei
    I live in Florida, near the Bambi Motel.  Feel free to show up whenever.  I'll cut you a key.
    AryannePeriluna
  • I have the tiniest, most inconveniently short sink I've ever seen claiming to be a kitchen sink. It's basically an especially short and skinny wetbar sink. Being tall, I have to bend over to reach the basin, but there is a large shelf above it, so I have to crouch to avoid hitting my head on the shelf.

I've looked and can't even find sinks that small on the market. A large plate barely fits laying down, none of my cutting boards fit unless you bend and warp them, and the faucet hovers far enough in to be in the way, and close enough to the top of the sink to give you minimalistic clearance for filling pots and glasses.

Not only will I cut you a key, I'll set up a mattress in the corner.

Awr. I have the reverse where I'm so short that in order to reach the faucet (in the kitchen or the bathroom), the ladies get all up on top of the counter edge so my shirt always gets wet. We should merge sinks for the perfect scrubbing space!

Can you replace your sink? 
    Aryanne
  • I've talked extensively with my landlady about it, and the plan was last summer, when she remodeled her kitchen, to also remodel my kitchen space, including new sink. It's been nearly a year now... no new sink.

I'm not 100% sure if she remodeled her kitchen yet, either, but I know she at least replaced her dishwasher and stove...

Our powers combined, we have sink heaven! Or.. at least sink-moderate-functionality!

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Guys, I'm sorry. I am going to be well below 100% for a bit. My nana's in the hospital for cancer/pnemonia/blood infection and was admitted late last week and is still struggling... and today my cousin was admitted for liver failure. I feel like I'm falling apart over here and the game isn't worth as much to me.
    RL > Aeto
    AryanneTeaniPiperXavinCiarellePerilunaEmelleJaslineKaleigh
  • Too much coffee is this making my tummy upset :(
    imageimage
  • Small towns. There's still a few stores where you can't use a credit/debit card here, and getting any type of bill set up for automatic draft is a fucking nightmare. Fuck you Oklahoma, fuck you.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Erzsebet
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I had surgery on my knee last week, and now the bruises have spread all the way down my shin and into my heel. I was expecting some ugliness, but not anything like this. How does that even happen?
  • Depending on the coloration, I think that could potentially be internal bleeding or something. Is it like a.. plum purple or the like?

edited February 2014
    It's purple at the bottom (basically the lower edge of my foot) and around the surgery site (just below the kneecap), but there are mostly yellow blotches in between.
  • Probably fine. I'm not a doctah, though. Could call one and inquire.
  • Moving on Saturday. NEED MOAR BOXES. So many books. Whhhhyyy? Oh rite. too poor to convert them ALL to kindle. 
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    I have a checkup with the surgeon tomorrow to get stitches removed and those kinds of things, so he'll get to look at it all. Just...ugh.
  • edited March 2014

I lose my internet tomorrow when I move. I'm browsing Time warner's website and can't find any hours for me to call them. I hope they're open in the daytime tomorrow. I wanted to make appointment to install tomorrow or sunday, but apparently waaaay too late now. Will have to be tues night or Wednesday. I am experiencing withdrawal already. :( I will have to raid the library for new books. Or reread the whole library I took 3 car trips to dump at the new place today. The other two boxes go with the rest of my stuff tomorrow.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*