Papers, Please: Spinesreach DLC

SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
edited February 2014 in Harpy's Head Tavern
Thread for people to post the various papers that they've seen while in the booths.

/-l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l-
| The Republic of Spinesreach
\-l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l--l||l-

Name: Abeliriso Reodasti - Troll

Former Nationality: Deliberately left blank
Reason for Relocation: Martial Law

Intended Duration of Stay: 6 - 12 months
Intended Work: Governess

Attention, my name is Abeliriso Reodasti. In these drastic times I have chosen to
relocate to the Republic of Spinesreach, which I might as well call home, I'm sure as
hell not going back to where I came from. Welp. Thank you for your consideration.

Name: Doof Risrisuphos - Mhun

Former Nationality: Salma
Reason for Relocation: Relative Offered Employment

Intended Duration of Stay: Indefinitely
Intended Work: Masonry Apprenticeship

I hope I have filled this out correctly. Good day, my name is Doof Risrisuphos. They
say life gives you lemons, and damn if I won't make my lemonade in the Spires, where
I mean to work an honest trade until such a time that I may return to my former home.
I aim to mind my own affairs, and can abide by my lifelong record of peace in the
eyes of law. For the glory of the Republic.

Name: Memuf Aloreemo Ailaerin - Human

Former Nationality: Mrenadh
Reason for Relocation: Evaded Draft

Intended Duration of Stay: 4 - 12 months
Intended Work: Poetry

Hi, my name is Memuf Aloreemo Ailaerin. In these drastic times I have chosen to
relocate to the Republic of Spinesreach, in which I intend to settle down and start
from the ground up. It's either this or I take up sword-swallowing. For the glory of
the Republic.

Ingram said:
"Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
OmeiMoirean

Comments

• Booths?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Meyvitch said:
    Booths?
    As part of the current events, spinesreach is apparently getting refugees and has booths set up for people to process them

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    What I am finding awesome about this is, aside from the incredible minigame, how serious and eager to join in everyone is. Citizens are taking shifts to man the booths and freaking out if people aren't being processed and having debates over who gets through - sending in the Damariel priestess was a brilliant idea.
    XeniaCannanSetne
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    There is TOTALLY a pattern for the bad ones! I SWEAR THERE IS!
    Cannan
  • I wish duiran was getting a slice of this action :(

ArekaCiarelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited February 2014
    I'll post some more tomorrow after work.
    I had a bunch I was looking to post after work, but somehow, my laptop decided to restart itself randomly while I was sleeping :\

Ingram said:
  • We've gotten a RP hint or two that we might start getting those in Enorian too. Should be fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Should send some snac - er, refugees over to BL. We'll take the ones you guys don't want.
    DraimanAarbrokRiluoEmelle
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Aarbrok thinks Spinesreach needs more pirates. 

Piracy accepted *STAMPS PAPERS*

Working my shift has been rather fun, for hours now I have enjoyed processing immigrants.  YAY DLC
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    MY SURNAME IS BEING USED EEEEEE!!!

In other news, it's completely inappropriate for Duiran, @Xavin.  : /  Sorry you get to miss out on the amusement though.
    Aryanne
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    /me denies anyone with the surname Aquila. Like a jerk. <3
    Aarbrok
  • In Other news, @Daskalos keeps getting hookers. I bet they're 'bribing' their way in. The streets are filled with...well, we won't go there.

I've had an Aquila, a HORKVAL Aquila, which was interesting. And some very hilarious reasons for leaving. I assume some of this is random generator for the different sections, but when an Ogre walks up saying he wants to be a bartender, and his papers say he wants to be a teacher, and his summary says he's happy to not be part of a chain-gang...

Former prisoner who wants to be a Teacher-Bartender..yeah, that'll work out well...
    Piper
  • edited February 2014
    Arbre said:
    MY SURNAME IS BEING USED EEEEEE!!!

In other news, it's completely inappropriate for Duiran, @Xavin.  : /  Sorry you get to miss out on the amusement though.
    I implemented a few common player names without really checking whether or not it would be kosher. I ASSUMED, given the nature of the female part of the Aquila clan, it might not be unrealistic for you guys to have a few unaccounted kids running around. >.>

(I'm glad you don't mind)

P.S. I think someone got a Tinw Cardinalis.

i am rapture coder
    EmelleRivas
    Last night I had a Yaslana as well, so perhaps @Aren has been spreading the seed in the ogre community.
  • How... how do the females of the Aquila clan not know about how many kids they've had?

'Oh man, those 9 months were killer. I must have had the worst case of the flu ever, and it just suddenly cleared up one day!'
    Arbre
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Since Roux and Arbre's mother got purged, we just make up whatever we want to about her; we call her a whore who slept around regularly.
  • If there are any Arcan's that show up they are Yettave's kids.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Arbre
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Aishia would probably lose a kid. She may have already? ITS HARD TO REMEMBER ALL THESE DETAILS.
    ArbreEmelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I got 3 different Cardinalas mobs, and would have posted them if my laptop hadn't suddenly restarted while I was asleep.

Ingram said:
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I've had some Qefin, Elistar, Yaslana, and Cardinalis so far. 
  • edited February 2014
    Note that since the two progs are distinct, the likelihoods of certain things showing up are not the same.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

As I started the Qefin clan, I chuckle each time one comes up. DAMNIT ANOTHER BASTARD

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AarbrokEmelleAryanne
    Daskalos was out "purging the darkness" and "spreading the light"
    The Age of Dawn - AKA Walk of Shame
    ArbreOmeiEmelleAryanneVeovis
  • It's a nice RP addon. However, if I praise one thing, I'll have to praise everything that's done well. My pessimistic attitude could never handle that. I propose, kicking the person in the lower region of the pelvis, for having put this in. 
    Areka
  • Sure, meet you at NoT!

i am rapture coder
    HaernAarbrokDraimanSetne
  • Many of them try to bribe us, but this one made me "Whaaaa?"

A dead snake lies across the bottom of the document, its tongue lolling out onto the parchment and its scales glinting softly.

Are they... trying to show their VERMIN skills?

Followed by

This document reeks - a dead fish has been plastered onto it, its lifeless eyes staring up at you in a particularly unsettling fashion.

They're gonna stink up my booth! /defensive hiss

SetneOmei
  • I told you, they think you might be hungry. Just say "You're welcome" and stop being ungrateful.

...though I -do- wish that, if we accept some of these people trying to bribe us, we actually get to keep the bribe. That'd be awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SetneXiuhcoatlAryanne
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Bribes? Or death threats?  :>
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:
    Bribes? Or death threats?  :>
    If they give you the fish, it's not a threat it's a message: they've already killed the person. The problem is, the person that the fish is suppose to symbolize is not always evident in large communities. In smaller ones it's very much a direct message. 

Source: Watched the Godfather most likely for a month and a half, not back to back mind you, but the summation of the time I've watched it. 
    Haven
  • Straining before the weight of his stowed belongings, an Imp makes his way to the processing booth, fumbling for his papers, which he sets before you. Out of breath, he mutters, "Man this is great. I don't think there's any hurry to get a job."

You read what is written on a stack of immigration papers:

Name: Aranygara Yali

Former Nationality: Unaffiliated
    Reason for Relocation: Unspecified

Intended Duration of Stay: 9 - 27 months
    Intended Work: Noble Savagery

Attention, my name is Aranygara Yali. Owing to a bit of rather unanticipated hardship, it might be in my best interest to relocate to the Republic, in which I intend to settle down and start from the ground up. I'm here to enjoy myself. Gods be praised.

You have emoted: Ferrik furrows his brow ridges and glances up from the papers at the Imp, back to the scribblings and back again. "Duiran is that way." he says, wildly indicating a vague direction. "Next." the reptile hisses.

You stamp a big, fat DENIED on the Imp fellow's papers, and push them back at him, sending him on his way.

SetneEmelleAryanneDraimanRivasMoirean