Yuuki

Alright, here we go. I smell a truckload of hate mail coming in.

And for poops and snickers, here's his description:

He is a resilient Atavian vampire with short platinum-blonde hair which points out, away from his 
head in messy, though groomed, 2-inch spikes. The hair is shined, catching even the lowest light and 
magnifying it in golden reflections off of each strand.  His eyes consist of two silver irises which 
seem to flow and swirl about, as though his irises contained liquid silver itself.  The whites of 
his eyes are a healthy white, no veins are evident on their surfaces and they have a healthy sheen 
to it, no slight dullness or hint of yellow to suggest any activities unsuited for public display. 
His skin is an unnatural white, as pale as freshly-fallen snow and soft, stretching smoothly over 
his bones and what little muscle he appears to have. He stands at five feet, five inches tall and 
appears to weigh about 110 pounds, small not only for a man his age, but for his race as well, 
though his large wings semi-compensated for his small stature. At eight feet each, his  wings could 
easily lift him into the air, being much more muscular than the rest of his body. The feathers on 
his  wings are  pristine white and are shined and smoothed down against the meat of his wing, 
excluding one singular flight feather on the right wing, which sticks out at an awkward angle to the 
flesh. The feather is about a foot long and appears to have simply grown out of the flesh at an 
awkward angle, flipping outwards instead of lying flat against the wing.

Comments

• Camille gets compared to this guy a lot, but hasn't had much interaction with him at all. They've run across each other a few times, but that's it.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    Yuuki
  • Camille said:
    Camille gets compared to this guy a lot, but hasn't had much interaction with him at all. They've run across each other a few times, but that's it.
    Yea. Apparently Yuuki and Camille have been given the title of 'Princess Boys' of Aetolia. They're both feminine, but from what I've seen, their personalities are completely different apart from that.