Juxa Steelhew brings an army to retake Hastan (second half)

RiluoRiluo The Doctor
edited February 2014 in Roleplay Logs

So I hear some shouts in Hastan about an internal conflict. I walk in and several people have gathered to watch the event. Sadly, I do not have the first part of the log, so if anyone has it please post!

However here is a quick overview:

• Queen Juxa Steelhew brings an army to retake Hastan, she kills Prince Koggab with the demon sword!
  • Yozati ti Ogba, Regent of Hashan, tries to stop Juxa with a huge ball of lightening, she fails and Juxa impales her with the demon blade.
  • Aarbrok and others get enraged and attack her
  • A huge battle ensues

Advisor's chambers.
                /
             [ ]
              |
             [ ]
              |
     [ ] [+] [ ]-[ ]-
          |   |
 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]
              |
             [ ]
                \
------- 2:1:0 -------
The broken body of a muscular Queen lies, crown shattered. Wearing foul skins, a large female troll stands here glaring at you. The late Prince Koggab's body is here, ripped in half, entrails steaming. There are 2 young trolls here. A band of 10 Troll irregulars waits nearby. One hand on the hilt of an enormous sword, an imperious Troll woman with a crown of broken stone stands here. Hayim, Priest of the Unbound stands here, a broom in hand. Coiling and shifting endlessly, a serpent spirit hangs in the air. The carcass of a large blackfeathered hen lies here, feathers broken and scattered. There are 8 corpses of a robed, skeletal lich here. Dissipating shadows barely shroud the bones left to resemble the corpse of Yegrit, the lich. There are 10 corpses of an enormous Troll bandit here. There are 7 corpses of a shifty bandit here. There are 2 bladder slices in a stack here. There are 2 bone slices in a stack here. There are 2 testis slices in 2 stacks here. A solid, round kola nut lies here. Some
prickly ash bark has been left here. The flower of a bellwort has been dropped here. A bloodroot leaf lies here. A goldenseal root is here. A piece of dried-out kelp has been left here. A small red hawthorn berry has been dropped here. A piece of bayberry bark is lodged here. A black cohosh root is here. There are 2 pieces of irid moss in 2 stacks here. A small lobelia seed lies here. A forked ginseng root has been dropped here. Feathers slick and inky dark, a sharp-eyed raven perches nearby. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A large mongrel dog bares its teeth at you. Glitched Tempest, Atraya Ifinri is here, shrouded. Auspicious Legacy, Abbess Kerryn Cardinalis is here. Doyen Kelliara is here. Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior is here, shrouded. He wields a needle-pointed dirk in his left hand and an iron-tipped whip in his right. Grand Master Jami Siarani is here. Kheoss Bezaliel, of the Lost is here, hidden. Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir is here. He wields an ornate steel rapier in his left hand and a buckler in his right.  A grim scar of blood paints the broad width of the chamber, and the air is filled with the stink of cooked meat.
You see a single exit leading south.

|--- A BATTLE UNFOLDS AND THE DUIRAN MEMBERS DIE OR FLEE------|

You yell, "MORE!!"

You place the ancestral crown of Nebre'seir upon your head. A sense of foreboding pain crosses your mind, just as the crown pierces the exposed flesh of your forehead, securing it firmly in place. As the pain subsides, an incorporeal chorus of draconic voices fills your mind with newfound clarity and intensified mental prowess.

"Gah!" exclaims Evilo disgustedly, his dissatisfaction plain to see.

Grimdale grins and nods at Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen.

The steely roar of Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen rises up from Hashan, bellowing, "SO FALLS THE REGENCY OF OGBA, TYRANT OF HASHAN! TODAY IS A NEW DAWN FOR THE TROLL PEOPLE!"

From her position on the ground, the corpse of Yozati ti Ogba, Regent of Hashan holds her hand over the gaping wound in her midsection, blood soaking through her clothing and rapidly spilling into a pool on the ground.

|---------------AARBROK RETURNS---------------|

The shadows stir as a concealed figure slips in from the south.

Aarbrok narrows his eyes to thin slits.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen snarls, "Enough. You witness... you witnessed this. Continue this fight in MY THRONEROOM and I will END YOU ALL!"

You have emoted: A cloaked figure watches with contempt as Aarbrok enters.
You have emoted: A cloaked figure gives an icy sigh.

Their voices resonating across the continent, a myriad of Trolls roar, "Hail Steelhew! Hail the Troll empire!"

Auspice Aarbrok Furor, the Virulent says something, but his words reach your ears as nothing more than grunts.
Aarbrok snorts arrogantly.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen plants a boot on her dead mother's side and shoves her roughly from the dais, seating herself on the Regent's throne. Her burning sword lies across her knees.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure studies the scene in silence, clawed hand flexing and mouth tense. "Such glorious death." the wraith finally states.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "Congratulations."

A beautiful melody wafts across the heavens, lifting each of the regime of Juxa Steelhaw with the divine blessing of Iosyne, the Malevolent.

Grimdale brings his hands together, filling the air with applause.

The harsh, discordant tones of Iosyne's voice rattle across the firmament, "This is how politics should be done."

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen raises the Demon Blade once again, leveling it at the congregated audience. "Kneel." She hisses.

With a nod of her head, Doyen Kelliara says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "A throne well won. I will be interested to see how your Empire progresses."

Hissing, Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen says, "You will kneel, or you will die."

Evilo casts a suspicious eye about the area.

A young troll glances at his brethren, then quickly takes to one knee.

Aishia summons forth an ancestral spirit to harrow Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, whose
eyes widen in abject terror as she attempts to flee.

The Vagrant Queen sets her sights to the south, departing with swift and deliberate steps.

A female troll kneels onto one knee, demonstrating her humility and respect.

Aishia glances briefly southwards and dashes off into the distance.

Kheoss blinks.

You give a pained sigh.

"The council of Duiran are not your subjects," Xavin begins, only to snort loudly at Aishia's display.

The Vagrant Queen strides in from the south, her tundral cloak swaying behind her. Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen whirls on Kheoss, snarling and raising her sword.

With a sweeping overhead blow, Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen slashes Kheoss wide open, crimson fire and blackened meat left in the wake of her unholy blade.

With a thunderous roar, Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen brings her flaming blade around in a wide, implacable arc, smashing you off your feet and leaving you burned and dazed.

Aarbrok thrusts his dhurive at Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen viciously.

|---ANOTHER SKIRMISH----|

You see Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen yell, "BEGONE! BEGONE, WORTHLESS PEASANTS!"

The Vagrant Queen sets her sights to the south, departing with swift and deliberate steps.

-> (but I am on your side ) As you fight off the irregulars, several of them part around you, making room for a pair of enormous, Trollish bruisers, who clothesline you off your feet.

The roar of Trolls swarming into battle engulfs the ruins of Hashan.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure wipes the blood from his face and inclines.

You say, "Good fight indeed."

You chuckle long and heartily.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior, "Whats the situation?"

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen fixes her stare on the old Troll, and her hand clenches on the hilt of the blade. "Come to pledge your allegiance to your Queen?" She demands, spittle threading her chin.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says to Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir, "I believe the fight is won."

Evilo nods his head at Grimdale.

A female troll brings her offering of randomly-gathered goods to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, laying them at her feet.

"No mam," Hayim, Priest of the Unbound answers, sternly, although he seems to be fighting to keep his composure. "Come to tell you that the trolls of the south don't recognize you."

You hear a slight "whoosh", and Atraya is standing beside you.

You raise an eyebrow at Hayim, Priest of the Unbound.

You say to Hayim, Priest of the Unbound, "I believe she has shown her worth in battle and assumed his mantle, perhaps you should reconsider."

You shrug helplessly.

You say, "Then again."

You chuckle long and heartily.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen crosses one leg across the other, stroking a finger across the bloodied edge of the sword absently. "They will." She promises. "Or they will burn with every other threat to my people. You know what this is, dog. Gar'losha is dead."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Hayim, Priest of the Unbound, "Especially since it didnt go well for the other trolls that opposed her."

"Yeah, I see that Blade you got, mam," Hayim, Priest of the Unbound answers quietly, "Only I don't think it make you queen of nothin'. Takes more than a stern hand, 'specially a sinful one, to rule a people, and you ain't no ruler of Trolls. Not me, not any of the southeast for that matter. You got that? We hold to the faith of the Unbound!"

Evilo rolls his eyes.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Hayim, Priest of the Unbound, "Your god is weak, and his faithful lack the strength and the spine to do anything, or either would have stopped this."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "But they didnt."

------->[Damariel arrives from the south.] All of 5secs after he said it

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen stands, deliberately and slow, the sword whispering to itself in the silence of the chamber. Wordlessly, she advances on Hayim, raising the Demon Blade above her head.

Damariel starts to wield a spiked metal chain in His hands.

Atraya blinks.

Evilo quietly clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

Damariel swings His chain around with a sharp hiss, letting it clatter against the ground. His eyes turn between the various occupants of the room - and He juxtaposes Himself between Juxa and His priest.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure growls, his eyes turning to met Damariel, the Wraith holds his tongue yet his expression speaks volumes. "Unbound one." He merely grunts.

Evilo snorts arrogantly.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen comes to a rather abrupt halt, although the sword still twitches towards the pair. Her eyes narrow to slits and she bares her teeth.

A band of 10 Troll irregulars surges fowards, thronging around Damariel and His priest, shouting and gesturing to each other.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure moves towards the dais his eyes firmly fixed on the priest as he moves to stand at the foot of the dais.

(not sure who did these? but it made me giggle)

-- gonna cut 'is bloody eye out--"

-- Go on, attack Him, I got'cher back--"

-- naw you first--"

-- punch 'im inna neck! --"

Lashing out with one powerful leg, Damariel sweeps one of the irregulars to the floor with a growled warcry. He leaps forward, jump kicking another in the midsection.

His fists like lightning, Damariel clobbers another two irregulars with punches too fast to be glimpsed. Seizing another couple by the hair, He slams their heads together. "A-HA!"
]
Snarling, Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen says, "You have no authority here. You walk on MY soil. MY domain!"

Evilo smiles wryly.

You have emoted: Rivulets of crimson cascade across the surface of the wraiths lower jaw as he haphazardly wipes his face. His eyes turning upwards a cloaked figure inclines his head towards Juxa.

----------Think what now!
----------Think should I get involved, what is in it for me... perhaps more bloodshed.
----------Think yes blood death and chaos.

A rumbling is heard through the earth, trembling the ground beneath your feet before it comes to an abrupt cease.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to a band of 10 Troll irregulars, "You might want to back away. He is a bit out of your league."

Indeed, a band of 10 Troll irregulars is scattering beneath Damariel's onslaught, nursing their bruises and swearing at great length.irl.

------>Looming in the entryway, Iosyne, the Malevolent says, "Setting Your sights a little low, aren't You?"

Spotting an opening, Hayim, Priest of the Unbound unfolds his broom, spinning it in his powerful hands and thwacking one of the irregulars across the face with a mighty bellow. Then, seeing Iosyne, he freezes.

Diggory arrives from the south.

Hayim, Priest of the Unbound says, "Uh, Lord..."

Grimdale nudges Evilo suggestively.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says to Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir, "Gets interesting now."

You have emoted: A cloaked figure sighs and nods his head in agreement, His stance relaxed the old Vampire settles his gaze upon Iosyne smiling.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior, "She takes Him, and we go for the priest?"

You nod your head at Grimdale.

Kelliara inclines her head politely to Iosyne.

You say, "Agreed."

Turning, Damariel, the Unbound smiles and says, "Sister! Hello. I think that We can work this out without further bloodshed."

Twisting the end of his moustache, Grimdale nods slowly.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen stands in stillness and silence atop the dais, watching with furious intensity.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure eyes the priest, measuring him from head to toe.

Look Hayim

A grisly brand in the shape of a double-headed axe adorns the left side of this elderly Troll's face. Clad in loose, sleeveless robes and a thick leather belt, he carries a battered warhammer at his side. Clean-shaven from his scalp to his chin, his dark skull gleams beneath even the slightest light. Tall, withered, and scarred like some great oak, his claws are yellowed and his face is a mask of wrinkles. Upon his belt he carries a tinderbox, a tin flask, and a number of small pouches, each one bearing the mark of the Unbound. He is called 'Hayim.'
Hayim, Priest of the Unbound looks weak and feeble.
He weighs about 220 pound(s).
He is loyal to the faithful Congregation of Damariel, the Unbound.

A sneer dominates Iosyne's cruel features. "You must be hanging around My Sister too much lately, with Her love of being entrenched in the dynamics of mortal drama."

One hand extending as if in a placating gesture, Damariel, the Unbound says to Iosyne, the Malevolent, "This concerns My people and their future. I cannot stand by while they are oppressed, or else what am I? I have come for the Demon Blade. I mean to destroy it, Sister."

Snarling, Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen says, "IT CANNOT BE DESTROYED!"

Iosyne enters the room taking fluid steps, barefoot and glistening with the sweat of some recent excursion. She approaches the band of Trolls, Her height barely grazing theirs, and a genuine smile is plastered on Her features. "And I think You should reconsider," She states flatly, any positive emotion She might have displayed absent from Her words.

Reaching out to lift His servant by the collar of his shirt, Damariel, the Unbound says to Hayim, Priest of the Unbound, "Excuse Me."

Hayim, Priest of the Unbound says, "H-hey--."

Damariel picks up Hayim, Priest of the Unbound.

Damariel puts Hayim, Priest of the Unbound into a stray beam of light.

A frown wrinkles Evilo's brow as he articulates a "Hrm...."

You have emoted: A cloaked figure takes a small step foward, His icy voice finally breaking the momentary silence as the Blood mage appears to regain his composure, "now now I can watch him for you Unbound."

You smile wryly.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure allows a sinister smile to spread across his face as he catches himself.

"I'm afraid I cannot," Damariel admits, His gaze never once breaking from Iosyne. His hands slide down again - He unravels the chain from His waist, taking it in His hands, eyes moving between the assembled Goddess, bystanders, and particularly the blade in Juxa's hands.

Grimdale takes a step toward Juxa, "I have a better idea, why don't I just take the blade, I'll make sure it is kept safe."

Evilo rolls his eyes at Grimdale.

Diggory smirks.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen declares, her voice ringing and cold, "Unbound. You know of the power of Chaos. You know what it is I hold! Do you wish to relive your time in the Axiom, wandering spark!? Do you want your island of Mostyn to BURN, ABANDONED?" As Grimdale approaches, she snarls, hefting the blade.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says to Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir, "What? Can't blame me for trying."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Damariel, the Unbound, "I am not quite sure you are in the position to make such a claim. The princess is ruler of this realm by right of succession. And that blade is her property. And I do not see anyone here backing you up, while She has that backing."

Evilo acknowledges Iosyne with a nod of his head.

Iosyne rests Her palm on the blunt forehead of the nearest Troll, as if giving them a silent blessing. Amongst the warriors, She appears natural and at-ease, Her blind gaze boring in on Damariel.

His head held back by Iosyne, a young troll utters a low-pitched "uhhhhh," confused but also encouraged.

Her tone icily grave, Iosyne, the Malevolent says, "The very essence of mortals is quickened by conflict and bloodshed. I could smell the hot blood of these warriors from My lair, even. There are few forces more powerful than revolution, Brother."

Damariel, the Unbound says, "This is not revolution. This is the beginning of an era of tyranny and bloodshed, and it is no boon to the Trolls."

His gaze seeking out Juxa through the growing throng, Damariel voices an imperious demand: "Hand over your Blade, Vagrant Queen - and let My people go."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "Sounds like semantics to me. In the end, it comes down to who makes a claim. And as far as I can tell, those championing your view are..."

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen surges down from her dais, sword ablaze, roaring, "YOU SHALL
HAVE IT BLADE-FIRST, TRAITOR!"

Evilo nudges the corpse of Yozati ti Ogba, Regent of Hashan suggestively.
Evilo nudges the corpse of Prince Koggab suggestively.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "...pretty dead."

You have emoted: A cloaked figure inclines his head towards Evilo merely stating, "indeed."

Hesitating only a moment, Damariel lashes downward, striking the floor with His chain - and with a tumultuous crash of light, fire, and smoke, He has appeared near the doorway, the links of His weapon red-hot in His fingers. Turning on His heel, He bolts into the street.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen looses a storm of wild, rasping laughter, eyes alight.

Iosyne shifts away from the group of Trolls, looping along the inner circle of the gathered mortals, Her burning gaze still on Damariel as He retreats.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says, "Uh, wow...I did not see that coming."

The steely roar of Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen rises up from Hashan, bellowing, "RUN, COWARD!"

Kelliara's lips quirk into a barely perceptible smirk.

Atraya blinks.
Atraya scratches her head in confusion.

A triumphant, jeering din sounds out from the assembled trolls: "Yeah!" "Woo-hoo!" "Run off, ya bastard!" "Pissin' 'is pants!"

Evilo chuckles long and heartily.

You have emoted: A cloaked figure grasps the clasp upon a weather cloak with his left hand pulling it loose, as the fabric begins to fall away exposing the weathered Azudim face. He straightens to its full height, clinching His elongated hands firmly around a blood drenched scythe, he states simply, "This was a glorious ascension, and one well deserved." Turning to look upon those assembled, "A pity he fled, I was rather looking forward to more death." He proclaims in a low tone.

You deftly lower the hood of a cloak of obscurity, revealing your identity.

Iosyne, the Malevolent says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "Please. That is the lowest common denominator of insults, least of all which towards a God."

Glitched Tempest, Atraya Ifinri says, "I've seen divines 'cower' away and retreat from other divines... but from... mortals... us... unless the blade is something more than just that..."

You have emoted: Riluo places his hand to his chest.
You say, "It stings."

Atraya grins mischievously at you.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "You really must tell me where you got this wonderful blade."

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen turns on Iosyne, her laughter condensed down to a wild, sharp-edged grin. "He flees." She points out breathlessly. "In terror. As is just. He faces His sins against my people at long last."

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen pauses to stare at Grimdale. "I hewed it from the burning corpse of Gar'losha." She spits. "I bled for it. Golgotha himself offered skin for its hilt."

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says, "Well earned then."

You say, "Indeed pain has its gifts."

Iosyne arches an eyebrow at Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, though it appears She will not speak to Her thoughts.

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen retakes her throne, throwing herself across it, and regards Iosyne, you and Grimdale. "This is a glorious day."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "I guess."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "It will be interesting to see what the future holds for the troll race."

You say to Evilo, "Death in battle, bloodshed and an angry God what more can we ask for."

Evilo nods his head affirmatively at you.

A deeply unsettling smile creeps across Evilo's features.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to you, "Not a bad day indeed."

Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen says, "Oh, the future bears a grim countenance. But for now.. I will rebuild my city. I will prepare my people."

With a slight nod, Evilo demonstrates his understanding.

Iosyne takes a few steps closer to the fallen corpse of the former Regent, tilting Her head at the fresh corpse.

Iosyne bends over the corpse on the ground, a sneer dominating Her features. You struggle to hold back the instinct to retch as Iosyne suddenly leaps to Her feet with a mortal heart in Her hands.

You have emoted: Watching the Goddess with a sense of wonder and utter fear, Riluo chuckles, "Wonderful."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "If you are looking for allies on your endeavours, sending an messanger to Bloodloch might be worthwhile."

Iosyne gives a mortal heart dripping blood to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen.

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says, "To Iopsyne My Lady, always a pleasure seeing You at work."

Harbinger of Carnage, Meijin Evilo Krogh-Nebre'seir says to Iosyne, the Malevolent, "My Lady, always a pleasure seeing You at work."

Iosyne narrows Her eyes to thin slits.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says, "I must take my leave."

Grimdale inclines his head politely to those around him.

You bow respectfully to Grimdale.

Ser Grimdale Nebre'seir, Sanguinic Warrior says to Juxa Steelhew, the Vagrant Queen, "If they come back, just yell."

With a small "pop", Atraya disappears.

Iosyne strides out to the south, casting a glance over Her shoulder at the seated Queen before She vanishes into the street.

You have emoted: Riluo bows slightly and grunts, "Consider me at your service should you desire to slaughter more".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was fun, although I do not rp -at all- so I was nervous and tried to not do to many emotes in case I screwed up. However if anyone has more info to explain this event or the first section of the event please post. Also follow up stuff would be epic too.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Haven

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Haha, that was a cool read. Also @Riluo, don't fret and worry about screwing up. You did well I think.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MaghakAngweAarbrokRiluo
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Riluo, In all honesty having you there, and not knowing -who- you were because of the cloak.  When people kept asking me who it was, I was like...all I see is a scythe so I assume bloodborn.  Your emotes were genuinely great.  You did not overly involve yourself in fighting against us in the combat aside from letting your presence be known and that you -would- fight and defend Juxa.

I liked your emotes, and would like to see you doing more RP.  It was a fun event, fueled with alot of character emotion.  Thank you to those who ran it, I am pretty sure the monuments were a pain in the unicorns with the random mob aggro, but beside all that it was a fun, and smoothly ran event.

Unless you count Aishia, Damn that Aishia.
    Riluo
  • Great read and great job by all parties, but this proves why monuments are bad :P

Aarbrok
  • I really wish people would lower their hoods during events like this. Trying to figure out who's saying or doing what when they're cloaked is a pain.

ArekaAarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor

I very rarely lower mine as it is the keystone of who I am. However, I think with some subtle hints perhaps there could be a work around that allows me to remained hooded. Any suggestions on this as Riluo is part ethereal wraith and the cloak contains his withered body. (again this is key to who he is now)

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    You can just include your name somewhere in the emote.
    RiluoAarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I suppose the simplest answer is always the best. Thanks.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    On a side note, I am really excited to see alot of Bloodlochians RPing lately, its made you lot seem like less "Kill Kill everything" and really giving you more the "Dark and Evil" feel, which is far more scary.
    RiluoIosyneSlypheAryanneMaghakOmeiDamariel