Wheel of Fates for Feb Promo

edited January 2013 in Idea Box
Chances are it won't happen but who would like to see the Wheel return for Feb's promo??

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Who would vote no to free stuff?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    KonnornInnin
  • When promotions usually happen, they tend to happen across the board for all of IRE with the same one it seems. I kinda feel like that's not exactly something in Raz's hands, but I may be wrong.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I know promotions are based off IRE's word, I just wanted to throw out a little poll saying I miss the Wheel month and see who all agrees.

• It's always fun watching the unexpected vacation results.
    Illidan said:
     if you ever see me killing someone (newbies especially) it's because I've had good reason to do so
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I believe all of the games have a Wheel of Fates equivalent. Wheel of Fortune, Wheel of Fun, Wheel of Foaming Monkeys, etc. Make it happen for everybody! Though Achaea will oppose. The Wheel of F in Achaea is where the 'F' stands for 'Freaking Suckage'. All the better! Make them come to Aetolia!
  • edited January 2013
    Demarcus said:
    I believe all of the games have a Wheel of Fates equivalent. Wheel of Fortune, Wheel of Fun, Wheel of Foaming Monkeys, etc. Make it happen for everybody! Though Achaea will oppose. The Wheel of F in Achaea is where the 'F' stands for 'Freaking Suckage'. All the better! Make them come to Aetolia!
    Achaeans arent really gifted with -good- free anything. Heck even their bashing is headbanging painful. I know of many that feel unappreciated there.

Edit: I recall receiving only vials, gold, and sigils from 5 giftbags from Ironbeard during christmas  :(. (and not artifact vials at that)
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I hate the wheel of fates because one of its results is to randomly summon people who haven't spun yet.

I don't like to spin because I don't care to gamble when 'lose an entire level' is on the table. Nothing the thing gives, with the exception of 'gain a whole level' is worth the risk of that. So I'm left being interrupted in my RP or crafting or whatever because no, I still haven't spun and I don't intend to.

Hate hate HATE wheel of fates promos.

• RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    The lose an entire level doesn't fire on people above level 80. Refer to HELP WHEEL OF FATES.
    EleanorLunaArbreLiancaErzsebetAngwe
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Of note, I wish some more cool stuff would be added to the Wheel of Fates. I actually quit spinning it once I realized that a lot of it didn't do me any good. Could add some more minor artifacts, bigger gold drops (omg, how many times did I spent 50k for a spin and get 3k back?!) et cetera.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Erzsebet
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Alright well that's a nice change, Raz, and clears up my feelings on the daft thing.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    What is the definition of 'permanent' in 'permanent skill point loss/gain'?
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    It's something like "You gain 13 lessons in antidotes."
    I know it's -35 lessons on the loss, and the gain evens it back out. I hate spinning gains because they do nothing for me.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    I know it's -35 lessons on the loss, and the gain evens it back out. I hate spinning gains because they do nothing for me.
    It lets you have more lessons above transcendent, that way when I hex you, you might retain a skill or two you wouldn't have normally.

It doesn't, because if it can't find a skill to bump up it just says 'skill increase' with no skillset attached.