Periluna has voted for Ilyon
    Iloyn has voted for Alexina
    Aarbrok has voted for Rho 
    Demarcus has voted for Rho
    Total votes for Ilyon: 2
    Total votes for Alexina: 2
    Total votes for Rho: 4
    Needed for majority: 5 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• I'd just like to point out that the power distribution currently is 6-4-1 (town-mafia-democrat). If we don't hit a mafia member, and they do hit someone during the night, we'll be at 4-4-1 or 4-5-0. So, if we don't find a mafia member either in this round or the next one, the mafia wins. That's why I'm going with that anon message - it's risky, but at this stage, RNG-voting is significantly -more- risky.

• Er, the second distribution is obviously supposed to be 5-4-0, not 4-5-0

• I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and end this day, but I want everybody to note how vehemently Ilyon's been avoiding doing the same. He's the only one believing that anonymous message. Him and Rho, and she clearly just avoiding the noose. How everybody isn't as convinced as I am, I'll never know.

Vote: Rho
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited January 2013
    My vote doesn't much count now, and despite that I don't like how Rho's defense is "lol I'm not mafia," I have to go with Ilyon on this - we don't know if the post was lying or not, but it's more likely that it is telling the truth than not.

VOTE: Alexina

edited to actually ADD my vote, sry
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Sorry for editing, Val. Won't happen again.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • Sometimes the best defense is the truth. And unless I misread something, I'm not evil. I don't have a better defense because that is really the only thing I have running as a working class gal.
    Hm. I can relate to that, and now I feel kind of bad.

What the hell. At the risk of prolonging this day a bit, I am going to

Unvote: Rho
    and
    Vote: Alexina
  • Going to be interesting, two more votes. and with two on the trigger.

• What happens if there is a tie and both are at the lynch threshold??

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I don't really want to die so I'll vote for Rho.
  • You don't want to die so you elect to vote off a townie? Must be one helluva game you're playing. Could always leave it at a tie.
  • edited January 2013
    "Morons! Idiots! You'll deserve the thought police for this murder!" Rho growls as the crowd circles him. Their weapons tipped in dried blood, they raise their weapons and beat the resistance out of Rho. 

Rho has been murdered and he was a Prole - an innocent former office assistant. It is now NIGHT. Please send me your night actions. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

I'm more surprised by the fact that Rho was a male.

AarbrokZunArbreOrisae
  • edited January 2013
    Rho's player is male. Try being a mafia mod - assigning an identity was mad confusing. lol

AarbrokDemarcus
  • Sorry for the last few days' silence guys; I've been reading A Memory of Light which has taken up all of my concentration! (Read it twice hence the 2 days away :P)
    Holy crap when did that come out
    Valenae
  • edited January 2013
    I'm waiting on one last inner party (mafia) member to vote. You have until I get off work (three hours) to vote. Once I'm home I'm posting results. That goes for anyone else looking to make a move during a night round - if you want to post any signs on the wall in town hall or whathaveyou; now is the time to do it.

• edited January 2013
    Around dawn the town is jolted awake by a loud scream. As members of the town flock to the noise they notice blood pooling outside of Ilyon's door. When the door is thrown open, his body is gone. 

Ilyon is probably dead. He was the Democrat. 

It is now DAY. 

Day 4! This is now the longest I've ever survived a mafia game. Hooray new record. However, since my random vote last round resulted in another townie getting killed, I am going to forego randomly voting a second time.

In the previous day, Zun very clearly wanted Ilyon dead, and now the mafia has taken care of it. I think that's sound enough reasoning.

Vote: Zun
  • I read the signs, I pointed them out, and nobody listened. I'm an ordinary member of the Brotherhood, but it seems even the Mafia listened to me. A Democrat died and I was the cause. I'll wear that with pride. But who died yesterday, at Kiyotan's hands? Rho, another civilian.

Vote: Kiyotan.
  • Vote: Zun

I am not mafia (which is why I'm so baffled that I've survived this long), but I suspect they will take me out soon enough. And that is how I prefer to die in this game.
    Wait, hold up. Ilyon was the Democrat, and that role has the ability to see other people's roles, right? Maybe he wrote that sign himself and posted it anonymously, then supported it during the day round. That makes sense, right? 
  • ZunZun
    edited January 2013

Kiyotan said:
    Wait, hold up. Ilyon was the Democrat, and that role has the ability to see other people's roles, right? Maybe he wrote that sign himself and posted it anonymously, then supported it during the day round. That makes sense, right? 

Maybe I was too subtle here, but I was ultimately saying the same thing. I reckon Ilyon did write up a message then back it himself during the day round. I'm willing to switch my vote from Kiyotan. I've seen him staunchly hounding out the Mafia, and I reckon he's got our interests at heart. But let's see a valid alternative. I'm not going to be happy being murdered for deductive reasoning and trying to help out.

Edit: I had to edit, the forums broke the quote.
    Well, if my logic's been validated, that's enough for me!

Unvote: Zun
    Vote: Alexina

If Ilyon really did post that sign, then perhaps he really did cast a successful scry on Alexina. 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    VOTE: Alexina
    Arb you are the cutest bandwagoner <3
    Arbre