Tribute to the Hunter - A Shamanic Ritual

http://pastebin.com/9HU5zvvd

I really don't like this character limit/no logs on the forums themselves thing :(

..But this was very enjoyable, to me anyway. Hope everybody else had fun!

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
ZunOrisaeAngweLiancaAryanne

Comments

• Great log, of a proper ritual.
  • Awww man! I missed it :(

Awesome job, everyone! That looked amazing :D
  • nogfx.org <- post your logs here. :)
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    That'll be nice as long as they've fixed their color support.
  • edited December 2012
    I find copying/pasting the HTML buffer from mudlet into pastehtml.com a very simple way to share logs! Furthermore, if you have an account (even if you don't maybe?) you can edit them a bit too.

Oh I got distracted, oops. I loved the log! It's fun to see how... Intimidating the Hunt and its followers can be, when you take full advantage of it.
    Amara
  • Dasha said:
    Oh I got distracted, oops. I loved the log! It's fun to see how... Intimidating the Hunt and its followers can be, when you take full advantage of it.
    This is exactly what I was going for in making up the ritual. We really, really want to make the Shamans a bloody, sort of intimidating group. Here's to hoping we stay along this route and don't end up heading towards Druid territory :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    OrisaeLin
  • I can't believe I typed "in severity" accidentally.

Fail.

Awesome job on coming up with the ritual and leading it, Aldric. Definitely want to see more of these.
    AldricArbreEdhain
  • Macian said:
    I can't believe I typed "in severity" accidentally.

I've got to admit, this had me literally lol'ing for a solid 5 minutes or so.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Weren't you the one that killed the Delve mob in that one event too?
    Rho
  • Arbre said:
    Weren't you the one that killed the Delve mob in that one event too?
    No. I have no idea what you're talking about >.>

...my bashing triggers were still on, though I was, admittedly, targeting the undead in case things went south and Macian decided to nuke him to stop Bloodloch getting allies.
    Orisae
  • Almost enough to make me go shaman, except that I've never been able to fully get behind any sort of nature RP. It might be from being a farm kid; spending all that time out in nature makes you realize that it's actually pretty stupid.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    ArbreLin
  • Haha Macian, always awesome. 

Nice ritual, I like how the guild gathered for it.
    Orisae
  • edited December 2012
    To clarify, it's not that I think nature orgs themselves are stupid; I've just seen enough hilariously stupid flora and fauna that I'd be reminded of it anytime I tried to think of it seriously, i.e. during a ritual such as this.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.