Character Breakdown

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I can't think of anyone else who has actually ever inspired me/Aishia to be a better player, in an active sort of way. haha. @Arbre.
  • Character Name: Elwyn Aquila Taziyah

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Azudim
    Guild/House: Shaman
    City: Duiran
    Order: Slyphe

THE LOOK

Hair: Wavy, light auburn

Eyes: Stormy gray

Height: 6 and a half feet
    Build: Healthy, girl has got curves.
    Defining Features: Her living vines.
    Clothing: Vest, top and short skirt
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: A couple in her ears.
    Scars: Jagged one on her face

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Loyal, carrying, calm in times of stress. Patching people up. Good listener, good friend.

Weaknesses: Laziness, shyness, stubborn and a bit selfish. Jumps to conclusions.
    Attitude: Easy-going, rolls with whatever is going on. She tends to take things more personally than she probably means to. Can overreact because of it.
    Morals: Don't lie to her, just be honest. She would rather you be honest with her than have you spare her feelings.
    Pet Peeves: Being treated like she is fragile. Being secretive, if it is so secret you can't tell her (especially if you are close to her) then why are you doing it?
    Best way to piss me off: Hurt the people she love. Lying to her. Betraying her
    .Best way to get on my good side: Cookies, tea. Spending time with her. Remembering she's not always the best at remembering to stay in touch.

FAVORITES

Color: Green.
    Profession: Syssin
    Profession Skill: Phase
    General Skill: Scent.
    God/Goddess: Slyphe
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Mariena
    Tattoo: Bell
    Artifact (don't have to own): Her circlet - heal_bonus(2) constitution(3) enhancement(3) critical_chance(2) spirit_anchor stability hunt_sentinel(1) overkill_extend

Commodity: Wood

Animal: Her panther, Nesha and her wolf, Susi
    Item owned: Her band given to her by Xavin. The bracelet and band that Mariena gave to her.
    Village/forest/region: Rainforest - her flowerbed
    NPC: None
    Memory: Birth of her daughter Rhine and her son Rhys.
    Song: None
    Drink: Hot apple tea, absinthe, whiskey.

MINDSET

Goals: To enjoy her own family and her extended family. Make some new friends, continue to help Duiran in -small- ways. Do more in Slyphe’s order. Get Roux to forgive her.

Ambitions: Being more active in Slyphe’s order.

Nemesis: N/A
    Rival: Arbre
    Best Friend: Mariena and Rashar
    Idol: Xavin and Solaria
    Best personal achievement: Having her own family and striking out on her own.

Worst personal achievement: Loosing her sisters, especially Roux.

Proudest moment: Joining Slyphe’s order.
    Most shameful moment: The thing that made Roux hate her.
    Secret dream: Fixing her relationship with Arbre and Roux.

If I could make one wish..: That her son Kai was still alive.

imageimage
    PerilunaMariena
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Character Name: Ezalor D'baen
    THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Azudim
    Guild/House: D'baen
    City: Bloodloch
    Order: Iosyne

THE LOOK

Hair: Medium-length black hair
    Eyes: Brilliant blue
    Height: Tall
    Build: Very big, muscular
    Defining Features: Blood streaks on face, skeletal gargoyle wings
    Clothing: Classy; dress shirt, tuxedo jacket, etc
    Tattoos: Crossed fists branded into his neck
    Piercings: None
    Scars: None

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Charismatic, ferociously invested in what he believes in, readily recognizes other people's strengths
    Weaknesses: Very arrogant, leans heavily on the fact that he can kill almost anyone he interacts with, little patience
    Attitude: Kill everything unless it's amusing
    Morals: Kill everything unless it's amusing
    Pet Peeves: Drama
    Best way to piss me off: Talk big shit then run away to hide; loud-mouthed cowards
    Best way to get on my good side: Agree to duels win or lose

FAVORITES

Color: Black and red
    Profession: Bloodborn
    Profession Skill: Corpus - Feed
    General Skill: None
    God/Goddess: Iosyne
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Thrasius
    Tattoo: Hammer
    Artifact (don't have to own): Ring of the Bloodletter (too many powers to list)
    Commodity: Steel
    Animal: Falcon
    Item owned: Ring of the Bloodletter
    Village/forest/region: Iosyne's Lair
    NPC: Draden Jibbs
    Memory: Having his face torn to shreds by Iosyne. Twice.
    Song: Nope
    Drink: Blood

MINDSET

Goals: Break the world and remold it in Iosyne's image
    Ambitions: Become Emperor
    Nemesis: None
    Rival: Moirean
    Best Friend: Not sure he has friends
    Idol: Xarian
    Best personal achievement: Becoming the Bloodletter
    Worst personal achievement: Hostile takeover of D'baen ending in it getting robbed of all its gold
    Proudest moment: Killing every person who had beaten him before in combat
    Most shameful moment: Dying to Moirean in front of Iosyne
    Secret dream: To marry Iosyne (his waifu)

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: Very arrogant, treats lifers as talking cattle.
    Why you should love me: Pleasant and amicable on the surface, quite polite and charming, snarky sense of humour.
    Why you should fear me: Beneath that pleasant surface he actually just wants to eat you, puts on that amicable mask to try to draw you in/seduce you/get you to lower your guard around him. Very good at killing.
    Why I am harmless: Oftentimes will value amusement and humour over killing (or at least before doing the killing).
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Vampires and spiders, vampires and spiders everywhere. Maybe vampire spiders.
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: Someone else described this, but very similar to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in Django, on-top-of-the-world billionaire with a pleasant and polite exterior but it's a thin facade for something entirely more sinister going on inside.
    DraimanPiperTeaniIosyneDemionKatsziaJensen
  • edited September 2014
    Updated below!
    MoireanAryanneKatsziaEmelle
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited February 2014

Character Name: Dominus Riluo, Nebre’seir

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Elemental wraith/vampire

Guild/House: Nebre’seir (House Elder appointed by Abhorash)

Bloodborn (One of the founding fathers of the guild)

City: Bloodloch <aka pkville>

Order: Was Galleus, now in Iosyne's congregation.

THE LOOK

Hair: None

Eyes: Red (lidless)

Height: Over ten foot at full height, but walks stooped so is around nine foot in most cases.

Build: Emaciated, with hints of dense muscle and translucent skin.

Defining Features:

·       Elongated scarlet-clawed hands

·       Numerous strands of incorporeal icy air and tendrils of elemental shadow surge upwards forming two vast, and chaotic ethereal wings.

·       Piercing red emotionless eyes

Clothing:

·         an ancestral crown of Nebre'seir (Artifact)

·         a cloak of obscurity

·         a pair of silver and azure bracers (Galleus item)

·         dragon scale boots (artefact)

Piercings: Slyphen nose-ring (nasal septum)

Scars: Immense scar that matches on his back and chest from a troll’s demon blade 

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Will to survive at any cost. Dedication to his guild/house

Weaknesses: His sociopathic tenancies

Attitude: Calculated, cruel, silent and unforgiving. 

Morals: Chaotic and sporadic towards others excluding his own kin (Consanguine/guild/house)

Pet Peeves: cowards, complainers and Luminaries

Best way to piss me off: complain to him, belittle his allies

Best way to get on my good side: keep out of his way or serve a purpose that for fills a current need. Always fighting your enemy even if you know you will fall.

FAVORITES

Colour: who bloody cares!

Profession: Blood mage

Profession Skill: Mindsurge

General Skill: farsight

God/Goddess: Iyosne

Guild Master/House Head (all time): this is a hard one so I will not comment

Tattoo: chameleon

Artifact: my crown/cloak (has tons on it)

Commodity: steel

Animal: dragon

Item owned: a strip of leather from the blade that pierced his body

Village/forest/region: always changing

NPC:

Memory: Killing the reneged legion alone with only frenzy/web and single whispers!

Song: dying children

Drink: … blood!

MINDSET

Goals: to bring about the downfall of humanity (all things undead)

Ambitions: spread chaos and corruption to Enorian

Nemesis: sadly none currently

Rival: as above

Best Friend: myself lol! I like several people but I am not going to add the list

Idol: not sure

Best personal achievement: Converting houses to his way of thinking (mildly egalitarian with a steel fist)

Worst personal achievement: Letting down Bouchard when I let two certain leaders take control.

Proudest moment: Being made a house Elder and assisting/compelling Slyphe (female one from years ago) to corrupting a village into sacrificing their children to the ocean lol!!

Most shameful moment: I have a few but I am over them now

Secret dream: To create a decade of darkness so that half the living population dies from starvation while I slumber in my tomb. Forcing those remaining to turn on one another in order to survive.

SUMMARY: 
    Why you should hate me:
    Because I will get my vengeance in one form or another
    Why you should love me: Because I will take vengeance for you in one form or another. I am loyal to a fault to my allies.
    Why you should fear me: I have no morals beyond those I create to appease my allies or goddess
    Why I am harmless: Because I am generally to self absorbed to give a –crap- about youIf I ruled the world, you'd best expect: death, decay and chaos
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: No clue, I have been told, “You take evil to a new level.” But who knows. 

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Aryanne
  • After Iosyne made a mockery of Her, going so far as to ruin one of Her most powerful weapons, Omei took off in a big sulk. A year passed before She returned, and with plenty of time to think about Her image and how She interfaces with mortals, She is trying to turn a new leaf.

Character Name: Omei

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Immortal, or Rajamala.
    Guild/House: N/A.
    City: Enorian.
    Order: Oleis.

THE LOOK

Hair: A long, black, braided mane. Or a weightless void shaped like braids. Or a fiery red shock in a ponytail.
    Eyes: Dusty violet.
    Height: Sometimes very tall, sometimes very short.
    Build: Long and wiry, with ropy muscles. Alternatively: soft, comely, and voluptuous.
    Defining Features: She can look as different as night and day, but always has the same eyes. Currently, wears a brass mask that vents steam.
    Clothing: Typically nude in Rajamalan form. Dresses minimally otherwise.
    Tattoos: Flowing, ever-changing golden script. Old prayers to Her in primitive Rajamalan.
    Piercings: No. Yes. Sometimes.
    Scars: Depends.

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Reliable, despite Her volatility. Keeps Her word. Attuned to the passage of time in a way unprecedented by Her Siblings. Knows you better than you know yourself.
    Weaknesses: Susceptible to extreme changes in emotion. Difficulty letting words roll off of Her. Low self-esteem.
    Attitude: Dependent on Her chosen form. Can alternate between manic, affectionate bloodthirst; queenly, imperious vanity; melancholy and calmly optimistic.
    Morals: Deceiving yourself and others is a great sin. Almost anything is acceptable if you can find beauty in it.
    Pet Peeves: Being shouted at. Being called "Dreamer."
    Best way to piss me off: You will probably manage to do it on accident. Alternatively: be undead at Her.
    Best way to get on my good side: Live destructively and purely. Follow your dream even if it ruins your life.

FAVORITES

Colors: Purple, magenta, violet, plum, thistle, mauve, orchid, and mulberry.
    Profession: Painter, prostitute, sculptor, trapper, carpenter, courtesan, violinist, flautist, hunter.
    Profession Skill: This should really say "guild", not "profession". Mind Sapience.
    General Skill: Hypersight.
    God/Goddess: Damariel.
    Guild Master: Not concerned with guilds.
    Tattoo: Tentacle.
    Artifact: The Muse's Tome.
    Commodity: Diamond dust.
    Animal: Moths. Actually kinda hates cats.
    Item owned: The Moonlight Calliope.
    Village/forest/region: The fae settlement in Morgun.
    NPC: Sir Hesher. He's such an adorable bore.
    Memory: Awakening in the Itzatl, feeling crisp sunlight on Her skin for the first time in ages.
    Song: "How the Dreamer Lost Her Eyes"
    Drink: The won'drous absinthe.

MINDSET

Goals: To change forever the lives of people who seek Her out.
    Ambitions: An army of worshippers, all forcibly made beautiful by Her hand.
    Nemesis: Iosyne.
    Rival: All of the Spirit-side Pantheon.
    Best Friend: Auresae.
    Idol: Damariel.
    Best personal achievement: Acting as saviour to the pixies and fae of the land, giving them a place to live.
    Worst personal achievement: Killing Iosyne.
    Proudest moment: Bringing the Rajamala into sentience, following them into a glorious empire.
    Most shameful moment: Years and years of behaving like a spoiled brat, tarnishing Her image and obscuring Her word.
    Secret dream: Too many secrets, and too many dreams.

SUMMARY

Why you should hate me: She knows and loves the parts of you that you despise.
    Why you should love me: She knows and loves the parts of you that you appreciate.
    Why you should fear me: She absolutely must have you love or hate her, and She will drag you into the depths of hell until you choose one.
    Why I am harmless: She lives by strange rules, and if you can figure them out, you can beat Her.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Total anarchy. An unreliable reality where mere thought can shape mountains.
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: An insecure and frightened Goddess, trying to learn poise and dignity.

i am rapture coder
    MoireanEmelleAryanneKatszia
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    THE ESSENTIALS
    Race: Yeleni (half-deer thing)
    Guild/House: none
    City: Enorian (???)
    Order: Omei

THE LOOK
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Pale jade green
    Height: Whatever average means to you, probably shorter than most endgame creatures
    Build: Lean and willowy, fit
    Defining Features: Hooves, one-eyed
    Clothing: Simple and utilitarian
    Piercings: None (anymore!)
    Scars: This one time Omei stabbed a spear through her right hand, so she has a neat scar from that.

PERSONALITY
    Strengths: Good at reading people, doesn't take things at face value, clever (when she wants to be), kind at heart even if it doesn't always shine through her taciturn exterior, unfailingly honest.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't adhere to strict social conventions, stubborn, vague, easily annoyed, has little regard for her own safety/wellbeing at times, predisposed to bouts of sullenness, occasionally prone to tunnel vision.
    Attitude: Placid
    Morals/Work Ethic: Honesty. Strong work ethic, if she believes in/cares about the outcome of a thing.
    Pet Peeves: Ignorance, unnecessary noisiness, attention-seeking behavior, general idiocy, indulgence
    Best way to piss her off: Exhibit any of the above
    Best way to get on her good side: Be genuine and honest with her. Beyond that, just hope you don't rub her the wrong way.

FAVORITES
    Color: Black
    Profession: Priestess
    Profession Skill: Mind Hallucinate
    General Skill: Thirdeye
    God/Goddess: Omei, Damariel
    Guild Master: Benedicto. Just because.
    Tattoo: Moon
    Artifact: Her mail-moth
    [spoiler]About the size of a large dinner plate, this moth is a unique specimen. Long, curly antennae top its head, while six jointed legs extend from its fuzzy body. Dark and iridescent, its wings may appear violet or blue-black depending on the light, and bright white eyes on its forewings coupled with white streaking on its hindwings give its visage the effect of an eerily grinning face. Although the edges of its wings are worn and paper-thin, its flight does not seem to be hindered in any way.[/spoiler]
    Commodity: none
    Animal: Any kind of bird. Has a strong dislike for bears.
    Item owned: The lute Sir Hesher made for her
    Village/forest/region: Morgun
    NPC: Zoyla, Slave of the Moon
    Memory: She's more concerned with the current moment
    Song: That one she made up yesterday
    Drink: Any kind of beer

MINDSET
    Goals: Start participating more in the world, figure out who she is independent of all her influences, have a family with Ingram
    Ambitions: Finally make Omei's order as strong as she feels it deserves to be and bring about the change she dreams of, maybe become a Cardinal someday
    Nemesis: none
    Rival: Arbre, sort of
    Best Friend (currently playing): Ingram
    Idol: Lin
    Best personal achievement: Becoming Omei's OH
    Worst personal achievement: Becoming kind of a crappy OH

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate her: She will see your flaws, and she just might wake you up to them.
    Why you should love her: She will see the good in you, whether you (or anyone else) recognize it or not.
    Why you should fear her: She could get all up in your mind and unicorn with stuff.
    Why she is harmless: She probably won't do the above. Also I can't do the peekay.
    If you were to describe her one sentence: Haven has called her the "Seer of Hearts," and I like to think that's true.
    OmeiBraeAryanneCiarelleBenedictoKatszia
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Now I want @Haven to give Daingean a cool nickname >.>
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • You can be the Seer of Butts.

i am rapture coder
    EzalorHavenEmelleElie
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited February 2014
    >_> What do I look like? A nickname giver?!

Edit: I only remember a handful of nicknames I've given people over the years...

@Roux: the Firestarter
    @Lexen: the Kinslayer
    @Areka: the Iron Belly
    @Seir: the Raven
    @Kerryn: the Blood Maiden
    @Orisae: the Harpy
    @Phoenecia: the Puppeteer

Those are really the only ones I remember off the top of my head... And these ones too but only cause they were recent! xD
    @Emelle: Keeper of the Bridge, Seer of Hearts
    @Iosyne: the Weaver of Torment

I had a bunch for other players but I've forgotten them. :( Maybe it'll come back to me as I interact with them more again.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Character Name: Cole

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Yeleni
    Guild/House: Templar
    City: Enorian
    Order: Slyphe

THE LOOK

Hair: Light brown, worn short
    Eyes: Grey-blue
    Height: Six feet tall
    Build: Broad-framed but wiry muscles
    Defining Features: Entirely human-looking, except for his right arm. His right arm is much larger, blackened and leathery looking, a small spike on his elbow and each finger on his right hand has an extra joint.
    Clothing: White shirt, brown pants, practical boots and a wide-brimmed hat
    Tattoos: -
    Piercings: -
    Scars: A few small scars on face

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Laid back, polite, stubborn sometimes but usually able to compromise, believes heavily in second chances.
    Weaknesses: Pretty trusting, believes heavily in second chances, has a very bad temper if you somehow manage to make him mad.
    Attitude: Everyone deserves a second chance, usually very calm, doesn't like to fight all that much. Very driven for self-improvement.
    Morals: Tries to lead by example, believes in the Light heavily. 'Ask nice twice, then start swinging'
    Pet Peeves: Being lied to, bullies and mindless aggression. People trying to make him stop smoking. Being called 'Sir'.
    Best way to piss me off: Attack someone who can't fight back, or hurt someone he cares about.
    Best way to get on my good side: Everyone who's not considered an 'enemy' starts on his good side.

FAVORITES

Color: Gold
    Profession: Knight
    Profession Skill: Protect
    General Skill: Scent
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Areka
    Tattoo: Tree tattoo
    Artifact (don't have to own): Bracers of Proficiency
    Commodity: Paper (to roll cigarettes)
    Animal: Either Tax (his cat), or his horse
    Item owned: His hat
    Village/forest/region: Likes the Mamashi
    NPC: Tries to get Jhakor talking from time to time
    Memory: Times he did well that don't involve fighting, like the Storytelling contest in Delve
    Song: -
    Drink: Whiskey, but he doesn't drink too much

MINDSET

Goals: Be a perfect knight, make up for some bad stuff he did years ago
    Ambitions: Strong enough to keep everyone safe.
    Rival: None
    Best Friend: Phoenecia
    Idol: Doesn't really have one that's a PC. Stone, from his background, is probably the closest.
    Best personal achievement: Storytelling contest, building his house
    Worst personal achievement: All the stuff that made his arm get like it is
    Proudest moment: Becoming the Champion of Slyphe's Order, getting knighted
    Most shameful moment: Getting his arm like it is.
    Secret dream: Isn't really big on secrets

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: Set in his ways, butchers language by talking lazily.
    Why you should love me: Almost always willing to give you a second chance, endless supply of cigarettes.
    Why you should fear me: Not bad with his scimitars, or any other weapon for that matter.
    Why I am harmless: Gives you two chances where he asks really politely before he'll start swinging, makes it fairly easy to just walk away. Dislikes having to fight.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Big focus on self-improvement first, then fixing everyone around you.
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: Probably any lyric from 'Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses'
    AryanneEmelleKatszia
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Emelle said:
    Animal: Any kind of bird. Has a strong dislike for bears.
    >.> Oh
  • Character Name: Saybre

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Idreth
    Guild/House: Templar
    Order: Auresae (Loyal to it!)

THE LOOK

Hair: Brown, flared up in the front. Goatee on chin.
    Eyes: White, no pupils or irises. Means I have to refrain from rolling my eyes CONSTANTLY.
    Height: Tall as a war stallion - Rougly 6'5"
    Build: Muscled, tall, linebacker built.
    Defining Features: Wings - They're metallic silver and sharp as a blade. He's destroyed a lot of furniture with them. His skin also appears to be a matte metal.
    Clothing: Phoenix helm - one of a kind that the visor can lock above, or completely conceal his face (Obscurity). Dragon-scale shirt, if not wearing his Assassin's Creed-esque clothing.
    Tattoos: None.
    Piercings: Sometimes has his ear pierced.
    Scars: None, unless in Atavian (scar on neck from a near beheading). In Wolf form, his tail was amputated by his own wings.

PERSONALITY

Strengths:Warrior to a fault, will find an answer in any way and try to make sure it's available to other people. Loyal to a fault.
    Weaknesses: Bacon, trusting people. He's easy enough to generate a grudge with someone if they do something idiotic.
    Attitude: Comedic most times, occasionally robotic, part of his transition from Azudim to Idreth sullied his emotions.
    Morals: Eradicate all undeath, but redemption can be sought by the Living on the wrong side. Actively tries to interact with Spireans -without- trying to lop their heads off, but he does have to bite his tongue around vampires in neutral gatherings.
    Pet Peeves: Stupid questions that are easily answered if someone bothered to look. (That's pretty much just me IRL)
    Best way to piss me off: Attack his honor in any way, he's been Knighted twice, both being lengthy and requiring a lot of work. He takes it seriously, and will forever be a Knight, even if the guild disintegrates.
    Best way to get on my good side: Booze and bacon.

FAVORITES

Color: Green or Emberite Orange
    Profession: Knight
    Profession Skill: Dualstrike
    General Skill: Scent
    God/Goddess: Auresae
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Koron
    Tattoo: Tree tattoo
    Artifact (don't have to own): My 'a Celestine mighty enhancing invigorating wooden ring of fortitude' it has more powers than that, ut they ran out of adjectives...(I WANT MOAR)
    Animal: Kansu, his falcon from his Paladin days. He was the first falcon, who never died but survived tons of battles. When the admin let us keep them as minipets I squee'd SO HARD.
    Item owned: Phoenix helm.
    Village/forest/region: Morgun Forest.
    NPC: None.
    Memory: Too many.
    Drink: Windrayn Whiskey

MINDSET

Goals: Become the ultimate fighter, to be proficient in battle regardless of which class he's in.
    Ambitions: Help create the most powerful Lycan pack.
    Nemesis: Xarian (Old grudge)
    Rival: Was Sagla, nobody else at present fits this position.
    Best Friend: Roux/Haven
    Idol: Doesn't have one.
    Best personal achievement: Reaching Tekal, then Azudim in the same day.
    Worst personal achievement: N/A
    Proudest moment: Becoming Knighted (Both times)
    Most shameful moment: Having to leave the Paladins the first time. (Personal reasons)
    Secret dream: To create a separate mercenary guild whose intent is to quell the Dreikathi and clear Undeath, not necessarily Artifice or Corruption.

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: I can probably beat you up.
    Why you should love me: Usually willing to help, often for free unless I'm hunting.
    Why you should fear me: I can probably beat you up.
    Why I am harmless: Usually get too bored to follow through on beating you up.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Statues of me -Everywhere- (There's already one in Siha Dylis!)
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: The Walking Bacon Blade.
    HavenArekaAryanne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    you can't beat me up!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Haven I feel like harpy for Orisae is more of a descriptive thing than a title!
    AryanneHaven
  • Character Name: Ingram

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Human
    Guild/House: None, classed Syssin
    Order: Omei

THE LOOK

Hair: Dark brown, combed back, short/medium length
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: Just breakin' six foot
    Build: Fairly healthy, but nothing imposing.
    Defining Features: He's missing a good chunk of an ear.
    Clothing: Suit pants, suit jacket, suit shirt, vest, boots
    Tattoos: Nothing permanent
    Piercings: Nadda. 
    Scars: An apparent one on the hand

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Loyal these days, getting more responsible, wit(?), ability to talk, good manipulator if applying himself
    Weaknesses: Gambling, apathetic, informal, low bs tolerance which can create a divide with someone if their problems are something he finds stupid or over-reactionary, not a good fighter 
    Attitude: Jokey, or annoyed, or apathetic. Lately he's taken a turn towards compassionate in regards to a few other than his wife, which is new.
    Morals: Don't do bad things to good people. 
    Pet Peeves: The dramatic, the unwitty, people that can succinctly be described as stupid, bullies
    Best way to piss me off: Shouts retaining insults or taunts without being clever(which is the standard, seems), hurt the family or order, strangers snuggling him, thinking in extremes/ego
    Best way to get on my good side: Be reasonable, witty, down-to-earth, creative, not over-zealous, have a sense of humor and one creative or decent at that.

FAVORITES

Color: Black, violet
    Profession: Lazy spy
    Profession Skill: Phase
    General Skill: More phase?
    God/Goddess: Omei
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): N/A
    Artifact (don't have to own): Bow of the Hunt or something.
    Commodity: Wood
    Animal: Dag
    Item owned: Wedding ring, shadowy ring
    Village/forest/region: Tundra
    NPC: Hesher
    Memory: A lot with Emelle.
    Drink: Holy Water

MINDSET

Goals: Help the Order, family's well-being, maaaybe enter into a city position to be more involved and help. 
    Ambitions: Get more involved, work on apathy, stop gambling
    Nemesis: A Syssin or two
    Rival: Idiots that shout
    Best Friend: Emelle, Brae
    Idol: Doesn't have one
    Best personal achievement: Getting married and not screwing it up
    Worst personal achievement: Learning fluent Troll for an ex. NOBODY SPEAKS IT, NOBODY IS ONE
    Proudest moment: Order rep, marriage, recently conning someone stupid-as-hell out of an organization he's apart of and a little later, tricking someone into getting themselves killed by a certain crocodile man.
    Most shameful moment: End of his tenure as a Syssin
    Secret dream: Make a significant difference he can be proud of. Or stand in a forest surrounded by the swinging feet of his noosed enemies. Or win a fortune at roulette. Bet it on red, baby.

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: I'm a sardonic ass that's ridden with apathy
    Why you should love me: Decent person at heart, loyal to friends, not crazy or violent-happy
    Why you should fear me: Crafty, at times.
    Why I am harmless: I can't personally kill you unless you're severely distracted, wounded, or tied up.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Casinos and gallows. 
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: That handsome man talks a lot.
    BraeAryanneEmelleRiluoKatsziaJensen
  • edited February 2014
    Character Name: Xiuhcoatl

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Horkvali
    Guild/House: Atabahi
    City: Spinesreach
    Order: None, waiting for induction.

THE LOOK

Hair: None
    Eyes: None
    Height: Huge
    Build: Chiseled, you know carapace. 
    Defining Features: Carapace, blank face. In reality his face is just a set of pincers. 
    Clothing: None
    Carvings: A sun incinerating a city, on his back.
    Scars: None

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Carnivorous
    Weaknesses: Carnivorous
    Attitude: Carnivorous, Cannibalistic, Hunger 
    Morals: If it's edible and alive, there is no reason to not eat it. Also, sow seed into every usable female.
    Pet Peeves: Being in a city and a guild(people he can't eat)
    Best way to piss me off: Give him vegetables, see carnivorous
    Best way to get on my good side: Trap someone in a room with him.

FAVORITES

Color: None(see eyes)
    Profession: Weaponry
    Profession Skill: Brainsmash
    General Skill: Shatter
    God/Goddess: Iosyne(use to be Arion, RIP Arion)
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): None.
    Tattoo: Web
    Artifact (don't have to own): Crown of Equilibrium
    Animal: Yeleni(always living, always easy kills)
    Item owned: None
    Village/forest/region: Sect Arena
    Memory: None really, the character doesn't bother with the past so much as filling his stomach at the moment. Granted, he really liked not having a city. 
    Song: None, he really hates music.
    Drink: Blood, only when obtained through flesh.

MINDSET

Goals: Eating everything.
    Amibitions: Eating everything
    Best Friend: None
    Idol: None
    Best personal achievement: Going from a PK whore on the light side to going to a PK whore on the dark side. That stuff is hard to do when all you do is PK.
    Worst personal achievement: Too many to count.
    Proudest moment: Swearing himself to be a weapon of Arion for eternity(RIP Arion).
    Most shameful moment: Getting just bashed to death. I always feel terrible when someone just DPSes me down in a few rounds. I mean, now I have methods against it, but they are only situational. Still feel horrible everytime it happens.
    Secret dream: Eating all the gods
    If I could make one wish..:  Horkvali Clicking, lost it when he became a tekal. 

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: If you're living, he will eat you.
    Why you should love me: If you're undead, he will not eat you.
    Why you should fear me:  This one is obvious right?
    Why I am harmless: Not even once.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Murder, cannablism, cannablism, cannablism, cannablism. 
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: He's a maneater. 
    MoireanEmelle
  • edited February 2014
    Character Name: Aryanne

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Tsol’dreth

Guild/House: Shamie-Whammie

Order: None

THE LOOK

Hair: Strawberry-blonde, longish

Eyes: Lavender

Height: dwarven

Build: Soft, unathletic average

Defining Features: Probably big eyes and shortness?

Clothing: Sundress, sometimes sandels

Tattoos: None.

Scars: Nothing remarkable

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Sometimes productive, hard to bring down, persistent and cheerful

Weaknesses: Seeing the good in people, low opinion of self-worth, impatience, can’t fight

Attitude: !RAINBOWS AND FLOWERS AND BEES AND KITTENS!

Morals: Life is good, and it benefits everyone, if you disagree you’re an idiot.

Pet Peeves: Inappropriate affection, erratic behaviour, secrets, melodrama

Best way to piss me off: Telling her to go read a book for an answer

Best way to get on my good side: Surprising her with social interaction that doesn’t involve blatant  flirting

FAVORITES

Color: Yellow!

Profession: ….. Uhm… Mailman?

Profession Skill: MAIL LETTER TO / alt. SPRINKLE SEEDS

General Skill: Thirdeye

God/Goddess: Lleis

Guild Master/House Head (all time): probably @Arbre

Tattoo: boar

Artifact (don't have to own): Torn between Seedbag and Pigeon (swarm of honey bees)

Commodity: …..Uhm... cinnamon?

Animal: Do the bees count? if not, her Orych.

Item owned: See Artifact

Village/forest/region: Morgun Forest.

Memory: no idea

Game: The rock game! (I don’t know any aetolian songs)

Drink: Tequila!

MINDSET

Goals: Be a better Shaman / know more about Shamanism

Ambitions: Get into an order and become minister of something again.

Best Friend: Soramizu?

Idol: probably Arbre

Best personal achievement: Concurring her fear of death

Worst personal achievement: Uhm… Getting kicked out of Ve’kahi waaaaay back when?

Proudest moment: becoming part of a family.

Most shameful moment: Probably sleeping with someone, not sure who’s the most shameful though…

Secret dream: Eventually getting married, not screwing it up, and procreating. Maybe through a proxy uterus.

SUMMARY

Why you should hate me: She is impatient, a bit childish, and she will stomp down your ideas that conflict with her own

Why you should love me: She’s pretty happy, honest, helpful and will see the good side of you through the evilevilevilevil outer shell

Why you should fear me: I have some friends who care if I die and'll reap some revenge

Why I am harmless: If aforementioned friends aren't around, you'll get away safe

If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Minimalistic changes to current world order, plus flowers -everywhere-

EDIT: formatting hatted me D:

EmelleHaven
  • edited February 2014
    Character Name: Jasline Silverain

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Tsol'aa
    Guild/House: Luminaries
    Order:  Slyphe

THE LOOK

Hair:  Short, brown hair.
    Eyes:  Green
    Height: 5'2
    Build:  Slender
    Defining Features: Large, pointy ears.
    Clothing:  Lately it's been pants, a shirt, and sandals.
    Tattoos:  Nope
    Piercings:  Ears
    Scars:  One, on her leg.

PERSONALITY

Strengths:  nice, cheerfulness, always willing to help and always wanting to do more.
    Weaknesses:  she totally doubts herself more often than she should, and she will get self-destructive as a way to handle a large amount of stress.
    Attitude:  Easy going, generally likes people.
    Morals:  Don't do what some people in Spinesreach tried to do to her when she was younger. Generally.
    Pet Peeves:  Bad attitudes, and people acting like she's as delicate as a butterfly.
    Best way to piss me off: Say one thing and then do the complete opposite. In other words: lies.
    Best way to get on my good side: Talk to her, go on adventures with her..stuff like that.

FAVORITES

Color: All the colors! Except gray- she doesn't even consider it a color.
    Profession: Luminary
    Profession Skill: Nightsight
    General Skill: Does Tailoring count?
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Rivas
    Tattoo: Mindseye
    Artifact (don't have to own): Her satchel of never ending letters.
    Commodity: uh..cloth I guess. She uses that one the most for tailoring.
    Animal: Phoenix
    Item owned: Her order pendant
    Village/forest/region: The beach
    NPC: ?
    Memory: That whole night when she joined the Luminaries
    Song: ?
    Drink: Juice. Mostly fruit ones.

MINDSET

Goals: To bring some more fun back into the luminary requirements for advancement; to not fail in her Order duties; and to reach out more to her family.
    Ambitions: To be more involved all around.
    Nemesis: Omei
    Rival: None yet.
    Best Friend: Who wants to be her best friend?
    Idol(s): Rivas, Solaria and Mariena
    Best personal achievement: Leaving Spinesreach
    Worst personal achievement: Disappointing her dad.
    Proudest moment: Finding a place within a family
    Most shameful moment: Initially blaming herself for the breakup of said family.
    Secret dream: To feel whole again. Unbroken.
    If I could make one wish..: I would get into too much trouble if I actually answered this one.

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: She can be annoyingly cheerful at times...and also annoyingly depressing at times too.
    Why you should love me: If she likes you she'll send you random gifts when she's bored, or just wondering how you're doing.
    Why you should fear me: She's better at keeping secrets than she lets on.
    Why I am harmless: Because she really is. She will go out of he way to not hurt someone.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: Lots of adventures to happen..randomly.

edit: oops, missed the summary somehow.
    Aryanne
  • Character Name: Slyphe, the Maelstrom

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: God
    Guild/House: Bahkatu and Sentaari
    City: Duiran
    Order: The best

THE LOOK

Hair:  Buzzed and blonde
    Eyes:  A tumultuous series of blues and greens 
    Height: Taller than you!
    Build:  Lithely muscled, sailor's build, albeit not too terribly bulky
    Defining Features: Churning eyes, living tattoos, tanned skin
    Clothing:   White cloth pants, a weaponbelt for his scimitar, and a shark tooth necklace
    Tattoos:  Tons etched upon his chest, back, and arms that move around as if living scenes. Ships, mermaids, flags, an anchor, etc.
    Piercings:  None, but definitely something to consider!
    Scars:  Negative

PERSONALITY

Strengths:  Strong, imaginative, good at managing people, controls the seas
    Weaknesses:  Can be relatively impulsive and emotionally-driven at points.
    Attitude: Generally pretty easy going, but passionate about what he believes in
    Morals:  He's distinctly lifer, but with an 'ends justify the means' mentality.
    Pet Peeves: People who whine about things without taking an effort to change them themselves.
    Best way to piss me off: Insult him. Dude's got an ego and a desire to have the last word and prove a point.
    Best way to get on my good side: Let your actions back up your words.

FAVORITES

Color: Blues and greens, sea colors
    Profession: If you could take deathlore out of Carnifex, it'd probably be that
    Profession Skill: Everything in warhounds. Slyphe loves his (@Xenia's) hound Whaleclaw
    General Skill: Zap. I mean brewing.
    God/Goddess: Himself, clearly.
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Too hard to come up with one in particular. He's fond of @Kerryn's leadership ability with the Sentaari right now.
    Tattoo: The sea serpent upon his arm. 
    Artifact (don't have to own): Scimitar! I guess that's technically an artifact.
    Commodity: Sapphire
    Animal: Shark/Sea serpent. Definite toss up there.
    Item owned: His silver flagon that's perpetually filled with his beverage of choice at the time
    Village/forest/region: Sea/Ocean
    NPC: Jarvan, his pseudo priest. 
    Memory: Pretty hard to come up with one in particular. 
    Song: Any bawdy sailor shanty is bound to catch his ear
    Drink: Tie between beer and rum.

MINDSET

Goals: Encourage forward-motion through his tenets in all those who have the potential desire to learn them. Create a self-sustaining process of progress.
    Ambitions: One day push @Haern aside to become the Patron of Duiran. One day -shakefist-. 
    Nemesis: @Chakrasul, without even a thought. They've got some serious beef.
    Rival: I wouldn't necessarily say Slyphe has any rivals. @Haern might be the closest thing here.
    Best Friend: @Damariel and Slyphe are pretty tight.
    Idol(s): @Damariel again here.
    Best personal achievement: Bringing his order essentially back from the dead and once more setting forth on the path to being a force of change.
    Worst personal achievement: Kicking out half of his Order for being Undead or Shadow-aligned.
    Proudest moment: Too many to really list, but I suppose two of the more recent ones would be his attack on Chakrasul with @Arbre's assistance, and the role Slyphe played in helping to mold @Rashar into what he is today. Until the noob left, anyway. (<3)
    Most shameful moment: Getting to the point where @Omei had to pretty much give him a wake up call to realize how stupid he was being.
    Secret dream: To get to personally kill Chakrasul is pretty high up there.
    If I could make one wish..: Can't really decide on one here!

JaslineAryanneKatszia
  • InfinInfin USA
    edited February 2014
    Character Name: Infin Quintus

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Yeleni

Guild/House: None

City: None

Order: None

THE LOOK

Hair:  Long and Platinum

Eyes:   Dark blue

Height:  5”8

Build:  Broad shoulders with slim muscular body

Defining Features: Unnaturally dark blue eyes, scar on his left eye

Clothing:  Bloodstained pants and a dark blue cloak

Tattoos:   An eye on the back of his left leg

Piercings:  None

Scars:  The thin claw marks going from his left brow threw his eye to his nose

PERSONALITY

Strengths:  working with novices, loyalty to family

Weaknesses: Need for friendship, wanting to fit in  

Attitude: Generally very arrogant except around his family and close friends

Morals: Protection of Family, Friends, and Allies

Pet Peeves: People saying one thing and doing another,

Best way to piss me off: Harm one of his family members

Best way to get on my good side: Complement him on his combat skills…yea right.

FAVORITES

Color: Blues, Reds, and Silver

Profession: Monk        

Profession Skill: Kai Banish

General Skill: Farsee

God/Goddess: Chakrasul

Guild Master/House Head (all time): 

Tattoo: The sea serpent upon his arm. 

Artifact (don't have to own): Libram..I head slow learning

Commodity: Silver

Animal: Bat

Item owned: a tri-colored Lunare Crown

Village/forest/region: Desert

NPC: Gegrelaesh

Memory: Moving Lunare from an “Artsy” house to a Merchant House

Song: None

Drink: Whiskey

MINDSET

Goals: To destroy Enorian…make sure the Age of Dawn never happens

Ambitions: To return to Bloodloch one day as a citizen

Nemesis: @Mireia

Rival: @Victoria…they are married but always tried to out do each other.

Best Friend: @Kallah

Idol(s): @Thrasius, @Arslen, @Athala

Best personal achievement: Attaining Azudim after I thought I would never even make it to level eighty

Proudest moment: Running Lunare the first time

Most shameful moment:

Secret dream: To be best friends with @Ezalor..dont know why but its true

1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
    Riluo
  • edited July 2014

EmelleHaven
  • edited February 2014
    THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Immortal (Human shell)
    Guild/House: Daru, Luminaries, Sentaari, Templar.
    City: Enorian.
    Order: Take a wild guess.

THE LOOK

Hair: White and abundant.
    Eyes: Grey.
    Height: Tall.
    Build: Imposing.
    Defining Features: Chains dangling from His wrists, long beard, walking around like any other mortal.
    Clothing: White tunic, white trousers, chains.
    Tattoos: Unmarred.
    Piercings: None.
    Scars: Raw, scarred bands around His wrists.

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Passionate, true to His word, loves mortals, tries His best to be a good Divinity.
    Weaknesses: Sometimes too forgiving, sometimes too stern, averse to killing without cause.
    Attitude: Calm, practical.
    Morals: Dedicated to life and freedom primarily and the Light secondarily. Espouses a very libertarian ideology.
    Pet Peeves: Liars, murderers.
    Best way to piss me off: Lie, murder, disobey His precepts if you're in His congregation.
    Best way to get on my good side: Tell the Truth, be accountable, make up for your mistakes.

FAVORITES

Color: Blue, silver, white.
    Profession: Sentaari.
    Profession Skill: Tiger.
    General Skill: Furniture; He does a lot of carpentry work on His farm.
    God/Goddess: He likes @Slyphe, highly respects @Dhar, and feels a big brother instinct toward @Omei.
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): He's overly fond of @Areka.
    Tattoo: Boar.
    Artifact (don't have to own): His chain.
    Commodity: Wood.
    Animal: His mutt, Skunk.
    Item owned: His flask of water.
    Village/forest/region: Sea, ocean, coastline. The eastern and southeastern coast are His preferred haunts.
    NPC: Toss-up between Durmat and Hayim.
    Memory: None in particular.
    Song: He likes liturgical chants.
    Drink: Hot chocolate with a twist of cinnamon, as brewed by @Kerryn.

MINDSET

Goals: Destroy Darkness. End undeath.
    Ambitions: Achieve a larger and more influential congregation and order.
    Nemesis: @Severn, easily.
    Rival: He plays off of @Omei a lot, but She still doesn't really count.
    Best Friend: @Slyphe. He'd go to @Dhar first if the situation was serious, though.
    Idol(s): Not really applicable, although He does sort of look back toward @Lanos as a positive example.
    Best personal achievement: Cleaning up after the mess His siblings made of an inn, after preventing @Maghak from cheating at dice.
    Worst personal achievement: Forgetting everything that came before His reincarnation as Damariel - but then again, it was a trade-off between knowledge and sanity, and He chose the latter.
    Proudest moment: Making people reconsider their view of the Light and Enorian ranks up there for Him.
    Most shameful moment: Not really a moment, but He's ashamed of not always being able to live up to His own standards.
    Secret dream: Forcing @Severn to give Him the Truth about everything.
    If I could make one wish..: Destroy the Grand Artifice.
    ArekaOmeiKatszia
  • Character Name: Roux

THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Yeleni
    Guild/House: None
    Order: None

THE LOOK

Hair: Red, lots of dark red. Choppy, sort of a wild mane around her face with a stripe of white-blonde.
    Eyes: The right is gold, the left is red with slitted pupils.
    Height: 5'7"
    Build: Slender with general womanly curves.
    Defining Features: Multicolored eyes, feline traits.
    Clothing: Leather halter and some sort of bottom.
    Tattoos: A silver and black wolf paw over her heart surrounded with multihued flames.
    Piercings: A hoop in her left ear.
    Scars: A big one over her heart, a burn mark that mars the skin along her collar and up.

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Loyalty, fairness in judgment and decision when leading, fiercely protective.
    Weaknesses: Overprotective, she can smother people under it at times and it turns into a division instead of protection. Pride, stubbornness.
    Attitude: Almost anyone can at least be reached out to, and if you can leave a bit of light in your wake with an interaction, it's been a good day. Don't mess with what is hers.
    Morals: Light and dark bleed into one another, but do good in the world and you'll be on the right path.
    Pet Peeves: Being spied on
    Best way to piss me off: Being lied to or deliberately misled. Jumping to conclusions.
    Best way to get on my good side: It's not hard, just don't be a jerk right away. Also, being thoughtful in some way or another.

FAVORITES

Color: Green, silver
    Profession: Toss up between Wolf and Syssin
    Profession Skill: Phase and or mutation
    General Skill: Galloping
    God/Goddess: Slyphe/Auresae
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Aren
    Artifact (don't have to own): Wings
    Commodity: Silver
    Animal: Wolf
    Item owned: Her shadow ring
    Village/forest/region: Garden of the Dryads
    NPC: Doesn't have one.
    Memory: Joining with Elwyn and Arbre in blood ritual.
    Song: Sleep my sister -Salurian lullaby
    Drink: Veka noir

MINDSET

Goals: Find happiness again and hold onto it with both hands. And claws. And teeth.
    Ambitions: Simply to have a family again.
    Nemesis: None.
    Rival: Arbre
    Best Friend: Doesn't really have one anymore.
    Idol: None.
    Best personal achievement: Being the only Herald to remain unseated during the Enorian upheaval that replaced the entire rest of the Council for one reason or another.
    Worst personal achievement: Giving her trust to the wrong person and letting it control her life for too long.
    Proudest moment: Bringing her children, Keelin and Weylyn into the world.
    Most shameful moment: Yelling and accusing her pack of not defending its members unjustly.
    Secret dream: To successfully have another child.

SUMMARY
    Why you should hate me: She's grown bitter over the numerous times she feels she's been betrayed by people she cares about, it's grown into this thorny nest of anger and defensiveness. She gets jealous easy, can snap and be harshly aggressive and forward. Very little screening of her words.
    Why you should love me: She'll do anything for someone she considers 'hers'. She gives her love perhaps a little too easily, but it's genuine, and she cares deeply. She also has a fun streak that once tapped, is nearly endless. Forgives things she probably shouldn't.
    Why you should fear me: Rawr rawr angry wolf. She has the ability to be vicious, and can gather the strength of others behind her when her own isn't enough.
    Why I am harmless: She really only gets up in arms when the people she 'protects' get hurt.
    If I ruled the world, you'd best expect: An evening howl along, people actually punished for doing bad things, and a general good time.
    If you were to describe me in one sentence: A lifetime of ferality tamed down for city life with one too many heart-scars, ready for things to be good again.
    Or, as someone else said 'Sweet, delicious addiction wrapped in layers of ughwtfff mystery.'
  • edited February 2014
    Never done one of these, looks like fun.

Character Name: Kikon Corona
    THE ESSENTIALS

Race: Azudim, but I guess Kikon was best known when he was Xorani.
    Guild/House: Magi/Sciomancers
    City: Spinesreach
    Order: Khepri... dangit.

THE LOOK

Hair: Black, somewhat short
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: About six feet
    Build: I'd say lean, he isn't exactly muscular at least.
    Defining Features: His smirk or grin
    Clothing: Robes and cloaks, usually blue but it can change
    Scars: Nothing defining

PERSONALITY

Strengths: Loyal, strong willed, capable
    Weaknesses: Prone to chaotic behavior, which can undermine his strengths
    Attitude: Aloof, but can be very focused when his interest is held
    Morals: See weaknesses, they can change a lot
    Pet Peeves: Self-imposed weakness
    Best way to piss me off: Harm the people he cares about
    Best way to get on my good side: Honest people are always welcome

FAVORITES

Color: Blue
    Profession: Sciomancy
    Profession Skill: Singularity
    General Skill: Illusions
    God/Goddess: None
    Guild Master/House Head (all time): Laikahra had the biggest impact for him
    Tattoo: Hourglass, no one expects it >:D
    Artifact (don't have to own): Equilibrium recovery
    Commodity: Ice? wtf like I know
    Animal: MOONFIRE
    Item owned: Holocaust trinket
    Village/forest/region: Aalen
    Memory: Way too many
    Song: None
    Drink: Not really one to drink

MINDSET

Goals: He doesn't have one currently, he's in a bit of a loss of what to do with himself since the elemental split
    Amibitions: to the best fighter, but he achieved that in his day, at least to him
    Nemesis: Never had one, he would eventually beat them down to a satisfactory level
    Rival: Desian
    Best Friend: Anya
    Idol: Jagged
    Best personal achievement: crushing Arion's Order by himself in a Holy War. No help required!
    Worst personal achievement: the way he lost Ard-Dhasani due to a political gamble he made involving Missari, or so he feels
    Proudest moment: becoming the Elemental Axis
    Most shameful moment: he's not a shameful man, he won't feel that way. Everything has a reason
    Secret dream: it was to channel Spirit, but a lot has changed since then

Moirean
  • Kikon's favorite animal is MoonMoon?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Arbre
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    He typod, he meant Starsparklefairyprancerprincess.
    Arbre
  • MOON. FIRE.
    Arbre