2»

Comments

• Don't you break my bandanna >:| 

I'm watchin' you.
  • Whoops, finger slipped.

Haven
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Areka said:

Gems and Things: Geode, Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz, Ametrine, Spinel, Andalusite, Alexandrite, Beryl, Carnelian, Flourite, Kyanite

Some of these are already available in Deburr's shop (not sure when they were added compared to the date of this post), and you will soon see a few new ones pop up in an upcoming Sapience release.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Oof, I need to update the opening post. Any chance I could get a list of the other things that have been implemented to add to it? I saw some spaulders/pauldrons in the queue earlier!
  • As a note. People keep asking for assorted gems--we now have pretty much every gem-type ever. Some of them twice, re: Alexandrite, Cyanite, and Ametrine, I'm assuming because the divine didn't realize that they existed under other names, maybe.

To clarify, the following is a list of some of the new ones that we have, that are labeled as something else, usually because the name sounded too scientific, or because it had origins in the real world that were questionable. (Like Alexandrite.)

Harephelle      - Chrysolite
    Fluorite           - Celestriate
    Labradorite     - Katiaite
    Padparadsha  - Fiurite
    Lemon crystal - Lemon quartz
    Jazara             - Jadeite
    Alexandrite      - Alexiate
    Chrysophase  - Kaladara
    Rubychrosite  - Ezerite
    Rodolite          - Rosite
    Iolite                - Icecrystal
    Goldstone       -glitterstone
    Sodalite          - Cirrus stone

imageimage
  • Fah. Not sure how to edit on newforums. >.> For some reason, I started that list backwards. Initial one on the list should read Chrysolite - Harephelle, since Harephelle's the made up version.
    imageimage
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Erzsebet said:
    Fah. Not sure how to edit on newforums. >.> For some reason, I started that list backwards. Initial one on the list should read Chrysolite - Harephelle, since Harephelle's the made up version.
    For future reference, there's a little gear symbol on the far right of each of your posts, on the same vertical level as your name and post count. It can be hard to see, as it only really becomes visible when you mouseover and it's a midtone gray.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • Oh, awesome. Totally invisible at the angle I had my laptop. >.> Much appreciated.

Re: Wishlist. Make it possible to stock a craft shelf for someone you're shop allied to? Have a house-owned shop, and want to have a crafting shelf with some of my designs on it--not being able to unless I'm running the shop personally is highly frustrating.

Which, ordinarily I do, but one of my house mates requested the ability to run one for something to do/help with. So it turns into a choice between encouraging activity and losing the profit from the assortment of things I normally add to the shelves, which, IMO, is a choice we shouldn't have to make.

imageimage
    Wishlist: for quartz to be cacheable please. :( 
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Areka said:
    Wishlist: for quartz to be cacheable please. :( 
    K.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ArekaArbre
    <3 WOO! 
  • Wish: a meatloaf design template in cooking. We can finagle around it by using other things (ie: plate, cake, loaf), but this would just be easier