MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Why are there no fights or raids going on. Someone throw a rock! :(
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Demarcus said:
    Having my boss call me after I take my Ambien, so I think I had a dream when I actually talked to him. So I thought I had to be at work at the normal time, instead of the hour later he said I should show up because I have to stay an hour later. Blame him or the Ambien?
    My mother did this when I was in High School, only it was my Spanish teacher that called.  The next day she looks at me and goes "...did Mrs. Vicens call me last night?" and my eyes got huge and I go "WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!?!?!"
    ValenaeAmara
  • I rage at mechanical failure and being grounded for tonight which means my team and I forfeit rounds 1, 2, and 3. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Having to spend the rest of my christmas money on a new power adapter for my laptop. I guess it's better than having to spent money I don't have on a new laptop.

Arthritis and arthritis related medicine.  Hairdresser found one small bald patch, thankfully I have very thick hair.  If I'm still having this pain and my hair starts falling out worse, I am going to lose my mind.
  • edited January 2013
    Having a cold since New Years day. The cold is getting better, but tonight I took benadryl to be able to sleep through the night and then my friend came over to visit just as I was getting ready to sleep. I feel asleep for maybe half an hour before waking up.

Now I feel like crap and can't get back to sleep.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Calipso said:
    Why are there no fights or raids going on. Someone throw a rock! :(

HavenAmaraLinCalipso
  • Clocked out five minutes early last Thursday because it was a slow day and they didn't need me. My bus was still going to be running on time, however, so I stayed at work and drew up an adorable snowman coversheet for our schedules. Came in today to see that the first thing that my boss did when she came in from vacation was throw it away.

Apparently, it gave off the impression that we aren't working and is possibly offensive. I'd like to know why, then, the billing department is allowed to spend hours and hours on decorating for holidays with Santas, ugly glittery $$$ signs, and an entire Christmas tree WHILE ON THE CLOCK...and I can't have a cute snowman. 
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Sweet christ I lol'd at this
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinOrisae
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Been having these weird dreams... Plus winter is weighing down on me. Cannot wait for spring and summer time again.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Elwyn
  • edited January 2013
    Week three of this darn cold! (And by cold I mean sick-cold not cold-cold). I hate winter. I am with Haven, I can't wait for Spring and Summer to get here again.
    imageimage
    I'm sick.  What's more is I think it's a side effect to a medication I'm on.  A medication I've been on for like six months.  Thank god I'll be coming off of it soon(tm).
  • edited January 2013
    I rage at my coach's bitchiness and perfectionist tendencies that leaves me feeling stressed out, pissed off, and exhausted. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Arbre said:
    I'm sick.  What's more is I think it's a side effect to a medication I'm on.  A medication I've been on for like six months.  Thank god I'll be coming off of it soon(tm).
    Yeah I was going to comment but didn't want to be a buzzkill in the Love topic - but MTX (that methotrexate you mentioned) can have a devastating effect on your immune system (specifically your amount of white blood cells) It's very hardcore stuff. You need to be very careful with who and what you come into contact with. Nobody likes hearing it but, this is why vegetables (especially 'dark' greens and stuff like carrots, tomatoes etc. help) - basically pay close attention to getting your vitamins especially now! Green tea too if that's your cup of-- aahh! Oddly enough garlic helps the immune system too and if you don't mind it, it's an awesome taste-maker for dishes. I'll stop rambling here now (that's my illness) but yeah. Good luck with that.

My mad madden's maddening contribution? - Abusive people and being unable to prove that they are.

I'm switching from MTX to Embril, so hopefully that'll help.  I've ended up with every single side effect from it, besides maybe death.  And even then, I'm not too positive.
  • Forgot to take my allergy meds when I left for work today. Now my head is pounding, my nose keeps dripping and my right eye keeps watering. Ugh.
    Erzsebet
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited January 2013
    Buying a pair of headphones in which you plug in and listen to, only to find that you literally can't hear the bass line as if there actually wasn't one. The sad part is my sister was like, "Well...they're probably on sale for 8 dollars for a reason. You're probably going to get what you pay for." Skullcandy, you disappoint me. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited January 2013
    Illidan said:
    Buying a pair of headphones in which you plug in and listen to, only to find that you literally can't hear the bass line as if there actually wasn't one. The sad part is my sister was like, "Well...they're probably on sale for 8 dollars for a reason. You're probably going to get what you pay for." Skullcandy, you disappoint me. 
    After doing a lot of research myself if you're looking for a great pair of headphones at a decent price try these out:

I'm using the limited edition RE-Zero (this one is the RE0, slightly different) which was $100. The sound quality is absolutely amazing and the build quality is superb too. Way better value for your money than pretty much anything you can find commonly in retail. These are on sale right now as well for $49 which is a PHENOMENAL deal.

I can't speak for their other types as I haven't used them but the RE-Zero I am using is a slightly modified version of the RE0 currently on sale and I can guarantee you'll be very happy with them.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Skullcandy is like Alienware, you're paying for a brand.

Personally Logitech has never failed me.

• Logitech for life.
    "Can a nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot."
    Vladimir Lenin

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."
    Karl Marx

• Having my folder with my system corrupt to the point I am going to have to use a backup from 12 months ago. :((
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • edited January 2013
    Being in close corridors with people for waaaay too long. 

EDIT: I also dislike that my coach dismisses all of my arguments without even letting me propose them and says, 'Just do things the way I tell you to do them.' I'm probably going to quit after this tournament 

Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Valenae said:
    Being in close corridors with people for waaaay too long. 
    This. A million times this.
    Lianca
  • Haven said:
    Been having these weird dreams... Plus winter is weighing down on me. Cannot wait for spring and summer time again.
    Im refusing to leave my blankets from the insane cold. o.o

Someone call a luminary up in here!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Calipso said:
    Haven said:
    Im refusing to leave my blankets from the insane cold. o.o

Someone call a luminary up in here!
    I'm not allowed to burn things any more!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    My parents broke our AC.
    Raeche
  • @Arbre: It's winter. How much could you -possibly- need it?

Do you -really- need to ask that question?
    Nola
  • Its Florida. You need it.

ARGH: My car's radiator had a crack in it and needed replacing. Its the first week of the new semester and I have classes and no money! 
    YAY: My dad and stepmom are splitting the bill to get it repaired with my mom, and my uncle (the one who found it, he is a mechanic) is going to put it in after ordering it today. I hope I can get it fixed before my classes Monday, which start at 8am. 

I'm just waiting for someone to get home now so I'm not left abandoned up at the shop when I drop my car off.