Rhine Aquila Taziyah

So, I've been around for a bit now and interacted with quite a few people. How am I doing? How is Rhine's personality coming across to you? What can I do to improve?

Comments

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    She's still kind of in her 'tadpole' stage, I can tell. No real critiques, but I found it was easier to kind of flesh out Angwe (ongoing process, always) when I gave him a few habits, hobbies and vices (a strong anti-vice works as well, I guess.)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Angwe: What is an anti-vice?
    edited April 2013
    @Arbre Well, Rhine doesn't drink. In fact, she seems a bit against it.

Shaddap, you make words up all the time. >.>
  • @Angwe - It's not that she's against it. She's more against indulging in it. I guess I could probably do a better job at conveying that. 
  • Rhine said:
    @Angwe - It's not that she's against it. She's more against indulging in it. I guess I could probably do a better job at conveying that. 
    And she calls herself an Aquila??

ArbreAryanneLin
  • It's because she's seen what it does!

• Xavin said:
    It's because she's seen what it does!
    ^^^ Exactly. I think you play Rhine beautiful. She reminds me a lot of Elwyn when she was young but with her own kick to things. Perfect daughter, in my eyes.
    imageimage
  • Elwyn said:

Xavin said:
    It's because she's seen what it does!
    ^^^ Exactly. I think you play Rhine beautiful. She reminds me a lot of Elwyn when she was young but with her own kick to things. Perfect daughter, in my eyes.
    Thanks! Playing an already RP'ed character is a lot harder than I thought. Several people already had interactions between her, but you and Xavin did a great job of telling me the basics. Always worried I'm not going in a direction that you both wanted, so it's nice to know when I hit things spot on (or at least round-a-bout). I've really enjoyed our recent interactions, even if Rhine isn't altogether comfortable with everything right now. Times when the three of them (Rhine, Elwyn, and I guess Xavin too) get to spend just sitting around talking are always fun to flesh out parts of her personality. Well, when we aren't all suffering from lack of sleep or headaches! 
  • It's Elwyn's fault things can be awkward, though.

I DIDN'T DO IT FOR ONCE.

• Xavin said:
    It's Elwyn's fault things can be awkward, though.

I DIDN'T DO IT FOR ONCE.
    -ONE- time it is not Xavin's fault, -one-.
    imageimage
    Rhine
  • Usually is Xavin's fault. ERRYTHANG is Xavin's fault.
  • Bump?
  • Bump?
  • I want to just say that you've been doing a really good job with Rhine. I've told you this in other places, but it is startling just how much she reminds Xavin of himself and certain other people.

Rhine
  • *coughElwyncough*

Yes, I think it's amazing what you have done with Rhine. You have her as such a mixture of her two parents with her own very set personality now. I wish our schedule's sync'd up a little more as we don't get to RP often enough. Love Rhine, so much love for the Rhine. Thank you for picking her up and -playing- her regularly.
    imageimage
    Rhine
  • So I've been trying to interact with more of you people. How am I doing? I'm really wanting to improve, so critiques are more than welcome.
  • I actually haven't played with you in awhile, and just realized. I miss it. :( Need to pester more.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Rhine is behind closed and locked doors a lot, and it makes it difficult to interact with you, since you can't be sought out and 'bumped into'. That said, should I maybe think up some assignment or task to give her? I feel it'd be strange to send her a tell just to 'hang out', since they don't really know one another.
  • If she is just in the clearing in the house, you can always knock! If Elwyn or Xavin don't like you (and we do like you, Angwe) we have no problems kicking you out. ;) Mostly kidding, I don't think we've never kicked anyone out of the house.

Also, Rhine, love -love- you and keep playing her. I love having her around so much lately! <3
    imageimage
  • Elwyn said:
    I don't think we've never kicked anyone out of the house.
    We have. Once.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    ...was it me?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Yes, I was informed it was indeed you @Daskalos.
    imageimage
    The shame.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE SAYING LOTS OF NICE THINGS ABOUT ME! 

GET OUT @DASKALOS and @XAVIN!!!
    Now I've been kicked out of Rhine's thread (ilu Rhine)

ArbreRhine
  • Mhm, unless you have something nice or helpful to say, @Daskalos!
  • BUMPITY BUMPITY BOO?
    She's important to Dask, I guess.

• Daskalos said:
    She's important to Dask, I guess.
    I thought I kicked you out of my thread already, @Daskalos...
    PFFT. 'sif