Cuteness overload [involves Ferrik]

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
edited December 2013 in Roleplay Logs
Look Ferrik
[spoiler]He is a hardy Tekal resembling a primal Xoran of a pale and ghostly white, with a large and lean frame nearly solely made up of raw muscle. The pristine alabaster is interrupted by the orange glow of his eyes, which hold red slitted pupils. The pure non-overlapping scutes that make up his body form a segmented pattern with wide armoured plates on his back, to smaller and more supple sections near his limbs and heavy-set jaw. The scales thin and smooth out to form his leathery head, marked by ridges and bumps that run along its length in a natural pattern. Teeth of varying sizes and sharpness line his jaw, some sticking out -locked in place along his leathery lips- and some hidden inside. The regular amounts of peaks and lines along the top of his scales form prominent rows of spikes further down his back, shaped in different sizes down his tail.[/spoiler]

Look Teani
[spoiler]She is a powerful Yeleni. Her skin is jet-black, but the outer layers have a translucent quality, giving the impression of her being covered in some form of liquid. Small cracks and spots create a random pattern all over her dark body, revealing some form of inner light shining out like stars on a night sky reflected on still water. In general, her figure is slender, but lithe and well-toned from lots of practice. White-tipped hair, fading to a jet black at the roots, fall from the top of her head down below her waist. Most of it is flying about her head as if touched by a constant wind, or static electricity, giving it a smoke-like appearance. The unruly locks frame an oval-shaped face with a narrow nose and alert blue-green eyes. Her long, lean arms end with fingers tipped with black claws rather than nails, and the same can be seen at the tips of her toes.[/spoiler]

Look Sessizlik
[spoiler]She is a typical Grecht of short stature, standing a few inches above five feet. Although she is not to be considered overweight, her body shows some underlaying plumpness, her skin a light greyish brown. A pair of almond shaped eyes are set  below thin brows, an almost glowing ember hue that matches her strawberry blonde hair. The tresses has been cut short, ending just below the large rounded ears that rest on the sides of her head. A stubby, round nose rests above her mouth, the lower lip plumper than the one above, making her chin look small and narrow.
A semi-translucent membrane reaches from below her elbows to the upmost part of her hips, wings too small to keep her flying for long.[/spoiler]

Sessizlik managed to get her hands on a caged crocodile and decided to show Ferrik and determine whether or not he was the father. Teani, who knew how to find the potential parent, showed the way. This is what happened.
________________________________________________________________________________
Tropically-heated office of the Quartermaster. 
Huddled up on all fours in front of the fireplace, Ferrik has his snout pressed up against the window, peering outside.

Sessizlik beams broadly.

"Aha!" you exclaim.

Ferrik unlocks the east door.

Grumbling, Ferrik says, "Hrmph!"

Sessizlik's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon Ferrik.

Ferrik exclaims, "HQLLO!"

Ferrik pointedly says nothing at all.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says, "Drunkie."

The corners of Sessizlik's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Teani carefully sidesteps a ball.

Ferrik clears his throat.

Ferrik points accusingly at a lightweight, hollow pink toy ball.

Sessizlik nods her head emphatically.

Ferrik smiles and says, "I have many more in all colours of the rainb *hic* ow."

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says, "But that's so pink.."

Ferrik waves about a lightweight, hollow turqoise toy ball energetically.

Ferrik mutters discontentedly.

Stumbling around, Ferrik says, "Absinthe aNd whiskey. They mix magnificently!"

Teani glances out the window, then at Ferrik and the warm fire. "Ah, drowning away winter with booze?" she asks.

Sessizlik carefully turns a cage away from Ferrik, frowning. "No drinking infront of the children.."

Ferrik swaying behind his massive pillow cushion seat, attempts to level a talon with you, failing that he still addresses you, "YOU!.. Yes you got it spot on."

Ferrik suddenly freezes. Tilting his head as he perks up with interest.

Ferrik says, "Children?!"

Sessizlik holds out a cage, a tiny, but hungry, crocodile hatchling peering out from inside. "I just got him. Or her."

Teani stifles a grin, looking between Sessizlik and Ferrik.

"Oh!" Ferrik follows up. Lumbering his way closer, toy balls send sprawling away as he waddles. "Hellooo!" he greets the cage in a high pitched voice.

The tiny crocodile pushes it's snout out as Sessizlik holds it a bit closer to Ferrik. Opening it's mouth, it lets out a sharp hiss, before biting his nose lightly.

Teani follows the proceedings with great interest, eyes twinkling. Raising a foot to step back, she pauses, sets it down again and shuffles backwards to not trample any more balls and accidentally cause too much ruckus.

"HEY!" Ferrik immediately sputters, skittering back a few short steps. Grasping at his snout and swatting at it as far as his short arms let him.

Sessizlik lifts a finger, wagging at the hatchling. "Nownow, no eating meat. I'll give you some nice blueberry muffins if you behave!" Turning to Ferrik with a smile, she adds, "I'm raising him vegetarian."

Tentatively, Ferrik dares to close in again and gather another peek. "Buffalo?" he probes, "Do you like buffalo?" he questions. Blinking, the crocodile peers up at Sessizlik, "HA! AS IF!"

Jokingly taunting, Ferrik says, "That.. that's like absinthe that wouldn't get you drunk!"

Slowing to a halt as his eyes glaze over, Ferrik says, "..Absinthe.. that wouldn't.. get you drunk."

"I thought you said buffalo was bad!" Sessizlik says, squating down to get a better look at the hatchling.

"YES!" Ferrik intones with a vigorous, stern nod. "Bad because.. it will make him POWERFUL! Like ME!" he explains.

Ferrik leans forward, adding in hushed tones, "The secret is all in the top hat and the diet."

Ferrik nods his head sagely.

"But if it likes it, it would be likely it's one of his little ones." Teani comments from her corner.

Sessizlik glances over her shoulder at you, her eyes dubious, before smiling back at Ferrik. "Of course. So.. you think this is your kin?"

Once more, Ferrik nods his maw agreeably, pointing at you - this time quite a little more on target - and bellows, "YES! That would be the best test."

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says, "I thought you could just smell if it was.."

Sessizlik narrows her eyes at Ferrik.

Ferrik glowers about his surroundings, before glaring at Sessizlik, "YES WELL! ..I just consumed alcohol. And then it bit me in the nose." he fires back, patting at his snout again. "I AM NOT PERFECT OKAY!" he pleads at high volume.

Sessizlik sits down on the ground pursing her lips. "Does anyone have any buffalo?"

Ferrik ponders the situation.

Teani chuckles softly, moving just a little bit closer. "No, but I could get one."

Ferrik says, "Oh oh. There is a cookie like one too."

Shifting his gaze about, Ferrik says, "..which.. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with.. uh huh."

You look about, rubbing your chin thoughtfully.

You say, "I'll be back soon."

You nod your head at yourself.

Sessizlik nods her head at you.

"Ok!" Ferrik exclaims.

<< I go to slay a buffalo >>
You bare your teeth and your claws lash out at a shaggy buffalo.
You have slain a shaggy buffalo.
You pick up the corpse of a shaggy buffalo.
<< And return with the fallen beast! >>

Tropically-heated office of the Quartermaster.
The door to the east slams shut.

Sessizlik peers about herself suspiciously.

Ferrik unlocks the east door.

In a low muttering grumble, Ferrik says, "Blasted door."

Sessizlik sits down, smiling wryly. "Sorry about that.."

Ferrik opens the door to the east.

Ferrik nudges a lightweight, hollow pink toy ball suggestively.

Sessizlik beams broadly.

Smiling wide, Ferrik says, "You can has!"

Sessizlik picks up a lightweight, hollow pink toy ball.

Bearing the corpse of a huge buffalo heavily on her shoulders, Teani scrambles through the door and dumps it on the ground. "Here we go!"

Sessizlik beams broadly.

Sessizlik gives Ferrik a peck on the cheek.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says, "Thank you!"

Ferrik rights his top hat, scooting it left and right.

Ferrik stares implacably at the corpse of a shaggy buffalo.

Ferrik exclaims, "Well HELLO there!"

Sessizlik pokes at the buffalo, before taking the tail and pushing it into the cage. The small hatchling throws itself over it with incredible speed, gnawing happily.

Ferrik anxiously peers at the buffalo remains and the cage, eyes energetically flick back and forth between the two. At the sudden 'onset' he blinks and his jaws unhinge.

Sessizlik bites her lower lip, glancing over at Ferrik. "It.. seems to enjoy it," she says with a hint of insecurity.

Teani grins, nodding her head. "Certainly looks like it!"

It is now the 6th of Variach, year 409 of the Midnight Age.

"So ah.." Ferrik cautiously begins. "..about that ah.." he drawls on, curiously eyeing Sessizlik, "..raising a vegetarian thing?" he finishes with a slight grin.

Without sound, Ferrik quietly mouths the words, 'Not gonna happen.'

Sessizlik remains silent for a while, before pushing the cage over to Ferrik. "He should be with his daddy... eating buffalo and getting strong.." she says slowly, a small smile on her lips. "As long as you will take him to see me once in a while, yes?"

With a 'thwap', Ferrik's lower jaw hits the floor. Staring at Sessizlik with eyes like saucers, negotiating glances between her and the cage he barely chomps his teeth in wordless reply. "But.. but ah.. you can't.. just.. I mean you.."

Sessizlik straightens her back slightly, smile widening. "I still have a lot to learn about how to raise a crocodile, yes? Besides, I'm sure I will be able to find another one in due time."

With a silent glance around her, a conscripted Spirean soldier brushes off her furs, ice falling to the ground. Tightening her grip on her hammer, she stares forward from her post as she lets out a quiet breath.

Teani squats down next to the cage, watching the little hatchling chomp away at the buffalo tail. Shifting her eyes to Ferrik, she nods her head. "You know... there is some resemblance." She nudges Ferrik at the side.

"Yes but.." Ferrik raises in protest, a taloned hand, his stammer cut short as the tiny hatchling reaches through the cage, squeaks and purrs, bumping into the larger crocodile with its snout. "Haaa buffalo.."

"Should let it out. Can't reach it." Teani mumbles at Ferrik.

Sessizlik smiles softly, nodding her head. "He likes you, he knows he's come home.. Open up and greet him properly!" she says, nudging Ferrik.

You tell Ferrik, "(( TAKE IT ALREADY!!! ))"

Ferrik tells you, "// BUT BUT BUT IT IS LIKE EXPENSIVE AND ERMEHGERD!"

Ferrik blinks at the both of you. Curiously eyeing the cage before unhooking its latch carefully. "Mm.. bebbe?" he questions softly as he eyes the hatchling inside. Muted, guttural purrs reply in answer as the little baby crocodile trundles on out. Skittering as fast as its little feet can carry the thing over to the buffalo carcass, nibbling greedily.

<<Look crocodile>>
Its scaly exterior not yet fully hardened and set, this mud-coloured crocodile hatchling stands on a stubby set of limbs. Bulbous green eyes poke out of his reptilian head, which scours its surroundings hungrily for available food sources. Sprouting from the hindquarters of the hatchling is a tapered tail that extends to a length almost twices its own. Occasionally, it spins around in a circle and makes snapping noises with its maw that is lined with razor sharp teeth.
A hungry crocodile hatchling looks weak and feeble.

Sessizlik lifts a hand to her mouth, holding it there as she inhales sharply. "Adorable," is the only thing she manages to say, blinking frantically.

"Hey.. hey.." Ferrik tries to gently bump the hatchling's side. "Leave some for me ya?" he suggests, the baby reptile only barely pausing to observe its parent with beady little eyes.

A hungry crocodile hatchling hisses loudly and follows up right after with the gnashing of its teeth.

The soft clank of armour fills the air as a conscripted Spirean soldier shifts her weight, scanning the area for potential threats.

Teani's grin widens as the small creature speeds towards the corpse. Raising her eyes, she watches Ferrik's reactions, snickering as he suggest a shared meal.

You say, "He looks hungry..."

Sessizlik reaches over, giving the tail a light poke. "Very.. Goodness, noone knows how long he's been in that cage, poor thing."

Ferrik waddles over to take up a buffalo leg between his teeth. The hatchling turns and hops onto Ferrik's snout, utilizing his father as a bridge to chomp its little teeth in said leg instead. Breathing out a slow sigh, the larger of the two rolls his eyes and groans. "..and so it begiiiins.." he whines.

Ferrik tells you, "// OH MY GAWD THIS CUTENESS."

A hungry crocodile hatchling sinks its claws into the ground and shakes its tail vigorously.

Ferrik winces as the little crocodile buries its claws into his head.

Ferrik tells you, "// I CAN NOT EVEN... WAAAAHHH!"
Ferrik tells you, "// This thing is going to follow him everywhere now."
Ferrik tells you, "// It's just going to take my weeks to come up with some kind of a cute name for it."

Sessizlik giggles, shaking her head. "Family love. Isn't it just perfect?" she asks, glancing up at you.

"Do they.." Ferrik wonders aloud, the buffalo leg forgotten. "..do they even make tiny top hats that size?" he finishes the thought.

Teani nods her head quickly and eagerly at Sessizlik. At Ferrik's question, she points a finger at herself. "You're looking at a tailor, my friend. I'm sure I could give it a try!"

Sessizlik nods quickly at you, then perfectly beams towards Ferrik. "She is an awesome tailor! She can absolutely do it!"

"Oh oh!" Ferrik utters in realization, the excitement causing the baby reptile to perk up and tilt its tiny head to level a close-up stare to his parent's eye. "Yes. Hello." Ferrik answers. "Just your daddy getting enthusiastic."

You tell Ferrik, "(( this is too damn cute! What have we done?! ))"
Ferrik tells you, "// ..I think.. I think you guys just raised Ferrik's level of cuteness by 1.5."

Teani glances between the small hatchling balancing on top of Ferrik's snout and the proud parent, studying the latter's hat and its proportions. "Only a few fingers in width." she mumbles to herself, pulling out a sketch pad and starts scribbling and drawing.

You tell Ferrik, "(( we didn't make you faint now, did we? You're still conscious? *grin* ))"

"He would be adorable with a little bowtie too," Sessizlik says with a small grin, fluttering her eyes. "I think a tailed jacket might be a bit too much for such a young one."

Ferrik tells you, "// I -might- have.. almost.. sort of.. fallen out of my chair at some point."

Hungrily, the hatchling hops back onto the buffalo, gnawing without pause. Ferrik simply lets go of the leg and observes the young brood. "Yes.. sure. Uh a bowtie! Why not." he uncertainly agrees, clicking his claws on the floor. "I'm going to have to.. hunt double the buffalo now!" he remarks with exasperation.

"And and.." Ferrik stammers on, "..but.. but so you can be babysitters yes? Like.. aunts or something?" he suggests carefully and pointedly.

Sessizlik gasps, lifting a hand to her chest. "I would love to! Of course! He will have so many friends. Babysitting for little.... What will you call him?"

"Uh," says Ferrik with little discernible meaning.

Teani blinks, peering at Sessizlik, then at Ferrik. "I'm sure I can help too, if it's needed, but Sessi's got more friends for him to play with than I do."

"Yes but you.." Ferrik indicates you with a lazy claw, "..can be all feral like. Teach him how to hunt too! Chomp things." he agrees.

Sessizlik giggles happily.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says to you, "Yeah, miss Teani. Chomp and stuff!"

Sessizlik grins mischievously at you.

"Oh! You mean like that!" Teani nods her head, understanding her part better. "Chomp chomp. That's something I'm good at!" You can almost sense her relief at not having to bother with more intricate parts of parenting.

Ferrik prods his young spawn, "Hey." to which the little one squeaks at a high pitch, raising itself up a little in curiosity. "That one.." Ferrik points out you to the reptile, "..That is your aunt Chomp." he explains, the baby crocodile following the claw to blink its beady eyes at you tentatively.

Sessizlik looks at Ferrik and covers her mouth with her hand to hide a grin, but fails to hide the amused twinkle in her eyes.

Sessizlik murmurs to you, "That is so my new name for you."

Sessizlik's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You peer at Sessizlik suspiciously.

Teani nods her head at the little crocodile, snapping her teeth at thin air. Realizing it probably doesn't look very impressive, she shifts her form to wolf and shoots it a feral grin.

A hungry crocodile hatchling bobs its little head at Ferrik, emitting a guttural, chirping sound in reply as he grins at his newly appointed aunt.

"Ha!" Ferrik utters in amusement as the little hatchling squeaks in fright. Darting nimbly up along Ferrik's snout, with no regard for eyes or other obstacles, pushing past the man's top hat and alighting on his shoulders, peering out from behind the tall hat.

Sessizlik rests her hands in her lap, smiling at the tiny hatchling. "She's not as dangerous as she looks," she says softly, tilting her head. "She only bites people who are mean."

Teani quickly shifts back to her normal form again as the little one sneaks behind the hat. "He'll have to get used to that!"

A hungry crocodile hatchling hisses in reply. With a high pitched grunt, the youngling climbs up onto the hat, claiming its perch. Sitting up high, it chirps again, exposing its many teeth to you in an awkward smile.

Teani's smile widens at the sight of the many teeth. "There you go! That's the spirit!" she calls out, clapping her hands. "Now to make that hat for you, so you match your daddy."

Sessizlik glances at Ferrik, biting her lower lip. "W-will I be an auntie too?" she asks, turning her eyes to the hatchling again. "I can be auntie Muffin?"

You tell Ferrik, "(( This is the BEST RP IN ALL OF 2013, without a doubt! ))"

Taking care to balance his new load, Ferrik very gradually nods at Sessizlik, "Oh yes yes, certainly!" he replies. Reaching up with a claw to wave it in front of the little one, "Hey.. hey baby?" he requests its attention, folding his talons until one is left pointing at Sessizlik, "That right there, is your auntie Muffin then. She uh.. she is not edible."

Eagerly, the young crocodile hatchling stares out to follow the pointed talon. Blinking curiously as it leans forward to gauge its other 'auntie' following up with a chipper chirp in confirmation.

Teani narrows her eyes at Ferrik, then up at the baby on the hat. "And by that he doesn't mean that I -am-"

"But I make food!" Sessizlik says gleefully, holding out a muffin. "And if you don't like this, I can make bacon too."

Sessizlik drops a plain blueberry muffin.

Like an arrow, the little crocodile shoots forward, departing its perch to tackle the muffin. Rolling about the floor with the sweet, happily munching away. Ferrik blinks and peers at the spectacle with a raised brow ridge. "Okay.. that.. I don't know if sugar is bad." he frowns. "Gad.. was I like this too?"

The muffin left only as a hollowed out shell, the hungry crocodile hatchling comes to a stop. Lazily waddling across the floor, pouncing and bumping into some of the toy balls, heavily blinking its tiny eyes.

Sessizlik shakes her head, eyes sparkling as she follows the rolling hatchling. "There's not too much sugar in there, I promise. Would be worse if I gave him my caramel pudding with crispy bacon."

Teani nods sagely at Ferrik. "Most likely." She raises an eyebrow as the muffin is practically torn to pieces. "Hope it didn't get a tummy ache from that."

"Sooo.." Ferrik's eyes flit between what is left of the muffin and the buffalo remains with tiny bite marks, "...do you also make buffalo flavoured ones?" he questions ever so innocently, forming a toothy smile as he urges with a soft, "Eh? Hmmh? Because ah..." he trails off his sentence, simply indicating the little one as it plops down in front of its parents, splaying out and proceeding to break down into tiny, high-pitched snores.

Sessizlik giggles softly, leaning in, but lowering her voice. "I can, absolutely. Specially made for little baby." Smiling over at Ferrik, she gives a wink. "And perhaps for his daddy too."

Ferrik coos happily, swaying from side to side with joy as he nods his maw quickly and eagerly in reply. "Hoo hoo! This will be gooood."

Sessizlik points up at you, smiling widely. "You can kill them for me!"

Staring down at his young brood, Ferrik says, "I should probably take this little one to the swamp or nest to keep it warm. I'm not sure how this climate will affect it."

Teani nods her head sagely. "I am, after all, aunt chomp. Need to make sure I do some of that chomping for our little one."

Ferrik grins and nods at you.

Sessizlik's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon you.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says to Ferrik, "You... you will take him to come see me from time to time, yes?"

You say to Ferrik, "Ooh, I can make a fur bedroll for you to place in here for him!"

Sessizlik stands up, brushing her hands over her dress. "This will be the most spoiled little crocodile ever," she says in a fond voice, taking a deep breath.

Ferrik ponders quietly before peering up at Sessizlik, "Why yes! Of course! I can meet you outside of Enorian and then you can take him to the park!" he turns to you and after a silenced gasp he excitably agrees with widened eyes, "Yes, yes a tiny bedroll would be perfect here!"

Sessizlik beams broadly at Ferrik.

Ferrik glances askance at his tower of lemons and squeals quietly, "I must get more fruits for him too. Oranges and buffalo! Breakfast of.." he pauses in contemplation.

After some thought, Ferrik says, "...magnificent crocodiles."

"I was thinking more of a large on." Teani comments. "Made of syll fur. He could camouflage himself and act like it's a jungle."

"Oooo!" Ferrik enthuses excitedly at you.

"Ya ya ya!" Ferrik encourages you on. "This is a great idea."

Teani smiles brightly and pulls out her sketch pad again, making a few notations.

"Goodbye, little baby," Sessizlik says, leaning down to carefully stroke a finger over the sleeping crocodile's head. "We will meet again soon." Straightening up, she offers Ferrik a crooked smile. "Take care of him, yes?"

Ferrik bares his teeth in a lopsided grin, lifting each clawed limb individually in an excitable pitter-patter. "Yes I will!" he hisses back in energetic reply. "You will be seeing him soon." he assures.

Teani leans down and scratches the top of the baby crocodile's head with the tip of a claw, very gently. She peers down to make sure she didn't do any damage, nodding to herself as she finds everything alright. "I'll let you know when the hat is done." she says, straightening up so she can look at Ferrik.

Ferrik gives some gold sovereigns to Sessizlik.

Sessizlik shakes her head, smiling at Ferrik. "You have already paid enough," says, pointing at the pink ball.

Ferrik nods his snout at you quickly and eagerly as he shuffles away from Sessizlik, the sudden and loud snores of the baby hatchling filling the room again as it rolls over onto its back, deep asleep.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says to you, "We should leave the little family alone to rest."

Sessizlik smiles wryly.

You nod your head at Sessizlik.

You smile and say to Ferrik, "Take care, of both of you!"

Sessizlik waves goodbye at Ferrik.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Ambassador of Light says, "I will see you around!"

FerrikNeithanOmeiSessizlikRiluoPiperMoirean

Comments

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

This has got to have been the best, longer rp session I have had in ages. Ferrik really throws himself into it and really paints a picture. So much love to both of you for this and the Crocodile pet was a small price to pay for this awesomeness. Thank you, both of you.

TeaniFerrik
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited December 2013

I made squeaky noises until Akary came to see wtf was happening to me.

Ferrik
  • Oh my comment must have been eaten.

This was FANTASTIC. I was immensely surprised by the impromptu RP and thought it was just fun and giggles, I was not wanting to push "YES THIS IS MAH BEBBE!" and wanting to leave it up to Sessizlik, thinking to myself at best there'd be some fun future RP of her raising/having a tiny crocodile that may or may not have been from Ferrik's nest.

But this! My god people. It was like a christmas gift! Couldn't have asked for anything better. This has opened up so many new avenues for funny stuff to do with Ferrik! (THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS) Mini-Ferrik is a go! (Ohgad he needs a name. And a customization cert.)

This will be great. Thank you all.

• "Daaaaaaddyyyyyyyy!"

i am rapture coder
    FerrikAarbrokRiluoMoirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Very cute. Looking forward to stumbling across Ferrik and Ferrik's tike.