• Winning.
    Teani
  • Yeah baby!

PiperNolaAryanneIosyneEmelleBrae
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Yes, folks. Piper gets an afro.
  • FOXXY BROWN!
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    That sad moment when you have to watch an Austin Powers movie for the first time to understand the jokes. I made it this long, too!

Erzsebet
  • Does this mean Anfini is Austin Powers?
  • Piper said:
    That sad moment when you have to watch an Austin Powers movie for the first time to understand the jokes. I made it this long, too!

And there you have it: http://tinyurl.com/k9b9voc(Jump to Amazon)
    You're welcome.

• There really needs to be a "Love" option not just a like. That's some amazing talent.
    PiperErzsebet
  • So, I haven't done any Aets art in a long time (I've been stalking this game for 8 years), and I'll totally do a portrait of someone's character as a freebie to help me get started :D

Just message me if you want something done. I want to make some credits by doing this, eventually...They are so 'spensive. 

Oh, here's how I draw: 

I hope I'm allowed to post this here...
    PiperEzalorPerilunaNolaRiluo
  • Katszia said:
    There really needs to be a "Love" option not just a like. That's some amazing talent.
    The pin-ups are so amazing, do! There def needs to be a 'love' option!

I really need to make some Aets art. I'm all inspired now. >.<'
    Piper
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Colette - Your shading is awesome, I love that sugar-skull skull lady and her hair! It's just lovely. The tree's detail is epic and did you do that guy in pen? Mad respect, pen makes me grr face when doing people. Landscapes - perfectly fine. People? Nope nope no.

I'll pm you my description if you wanna play with it :). I'll even chuck in a few credits now, I'm sure you could get them now if you asked.

Colette
  • @Mariena I got you message! :3 I usually do all my work in pen only or pen and colored pencil, graphite is really messy and frustrating for me and I ruin it all the time >.<'  And thank you <3 I got a request before yours but I'll get to it soon! 

And I with I could do landscapes... -whine-
    Mariena
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    This is giving me the urge to draw again, darn it all. I have excel work to do! Thanks, @Colette. Take your time :)

• dat texture.

i am rapture coder
    KatsziaColette
  • The shading is fantastic, @Xenia. I wish I could draw with graphite that well. 

Oh, and by the way, I did a little work today and sketched up a portrait of Xenia. I don't really know if I'm going to keep trying to work on this or just start over or just color in her skin...I didn't want to go full color. @_@

Anyway, I hope you like it .-.

XeniaMoireanHaven
  • @Collete, that's an awesome picture, I like it a lot. Got that scar on her eye looking how I imagined it to be, also, I really like how you did the hair! Thanks so much for drawing my character! :)

Colette
  • @Colette - so glad you've joined us on the forums now to show off dat aaarrt! <3
    Colette
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I need to pick up my pencils again. It's been way too long since I worked with those. Mostly it's been digital or acrylic paint recently (haven't done anything Aetolian-themed in acrylic yet though). Good work, @Colette! Also, love that picture, @Xenia!

• I think I just exploded.

TeaniKatszia
  • In class, cannot squee. Will squee later when it's safe.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

EmelleTeaniKatsziaErzsebet
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I squeed.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Teani
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So during the Portlandia meet, @Eleanor drew Aarbrok for me....
    With a future addition.... Ahem, Spoilers.

I am still squeeing everytime I see it.  Since Aarbs is so delightfully ...Aarbs.

MoireanSetneOmei
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited January 2014
    @Aarbrok kind of looks like a male Aishia, besides the horns and the crazy arm.