Combat help atabahi

I originally started out watching my buddy play Achaea and eventually decided to give Aetolia a try as I always liked werewolves. I started playing 2009/2010 and played for about 8/9 months. Aetolia is awesome! I got a lot of things figured out but have always wanted to get good at combat. At the time nobody in the Rout was any help until I ran into Raddock who helped me get a system and I got zmud and he helped me code and taught me strategy in general. I’m eternally grateful to that guy. I want to come back and play again, but since Raddock quit playing I don’t even know who to ask about combat or coding or any of that. I don’t expect anyone to spend the time Raddock did with me teaching me things, but I was wondering if there is anyone who might be willing to help me out and teach me a few things. Or maybe even direct me to a clan or something that might be able to help me out or maybe if the Rout is alive and active maybe there are people there who can help. I got the Citadel system from lanira and got the new Cmud and Raize has all the 3 guild skills transcended. I know that’s nothing if you want to be a good combatant, but it’s a start. Please let me know if you know a place or someone who might be willing to help. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'll post here and then troll you down IG if possible.  I'm a mediocre lycan combatant, so I can certainly help you in the getting started stuff, and a fairly decent coder in zMUD, enough that I made my own system, so I can give you some direction there too.  As well, Aet has an OOC coding clan called Kelsys Labs Ltd, and if you do CLANHELP KLL, anyone listed as an Executive can (and will) induct you, just have to ask.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited December 2013
    @Raize: You can also check out @Seir's lycan guide too on the forums on the second page of the Sparring Grounds. Has some useful information there about lycans. Not sure how relevant it still is considering the game changes I hear about but worth a look all the same I think.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I'd be happy to help, just poke me IG (I'm usually chameleoned, so a poke tell is fine.). I've killed Haven several times in Lycan, it's good fun. I also use Citadel and cMUD, so if it's 'theory' questions, I can totally help. If it's Zscript questions, I can also help!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Saybre said:
    I'd be happy to help, just poke me IG (I'm usually chameleoned, so a poke tell is fine.). I've killed Haven several times in Lycan, it's good fun. I also use Citadel and cMUD, so if it's 'theory' questions, I can totally help. If it's Zscript questions, I can also help!
    Hrmm...I can't seem to find the hate button. :-P
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Arbre
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    If you're Spirean (I'm guessing you are, since you say you're Atabahi?), you can also ask to be inducted to the Joint Command clan, which is used for PK and ylem stuff. There's a combat training system there which you can do to earn IG rewards while also practicing PK - going out and just trying out fighting is sometimes the best way to learn and it's designed to help you do that.
  • edited December 2013
    If you want combat help with lycans, you can shoot me a message or tell in game. I'll respond to you eventually to answer your questions. 

Just don't ask if I'm there. Just ask your question. 
  • Thank you everyone for your responses! I will hopefully catch some of you online this weekend.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Feel free to PM me on the forums. From what I've seen, most of the balance changes haven't impacted Lycanthrope and their core combat remains the same.