An interview with a Celani.

Calipso, being her inquisitive self, couldnt help but contact a Celani she saw within the realms. Beginning with her usual flurry of questions, he kindly indulged her with some rather hilarious answers.  For your entertainment, here is the interview.

You tell Clexx, "Hello, are you a celani."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Hello, you are not."

You tell Clexx, "No sadly not."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Oh, that was a question."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Well! Could be."

You tell Clexx, "Yes yes, apologies forgot to be more questionable!"

You tell Clexx, "For my research, can you describe the life of a celani?"

You tell Clexx, "Were you created? birthed? randomly sprung to existence?"

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "A little bit of this, a little bit of that. It all gets a bit fuzzy after awhile."

You tell Clexx, "Oh hmm..understandable. Would you say you serve the gods willing? by choice? loyalty? no other option as they are the higher power in the cosmos?"

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "There's always an option; I tend to choose the one that eschews the beatings. I can't say it's the worst job ever, since they do feed me occasionally."

You tell Clexx, "Oh my..you poor soul. Do the other Celani suffer as badly? Do they force your race to live in imprisoned quarters?"

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Suffer? This is fantastic. Can you believe that they serve us bread? When was the last time you had bread, if ever."

You tell Clexx, "Oh..well I had two steaks and some broth for lunch I admit..."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Sure you did. Is your father, the King of Djeir, doing well?"

You tell Clexx, "Oh..well hmm. Have the Celani ever considered building their own civilization? breaking away the bonds? starting on their own and such."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "I don't think you quite comprehend the luxury that we're afforded. Each of our rooms have twelve beds. Twelve. And that's only for a maximum of fourty Celani. Do you have a room with twelve beds? I seriously doubt you would."

You tell Clexx, "Ah..hmm..I admit I only have one."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Quite. I'm afraid that I can't afford to listen to any more of your peasant nonsense; they're breaking a loaf for us to share soon. I can't miss out on my share."

The Divine voice of Clexx echoes in your head, "Along with you!"
HavenDashaAngweMastemaInfin

Comments

• I'll be the curmudgeonly forum-dwelling troll and request this be moved from the Roleplay Logs. We'll need the old rules re-posted, but this is by no means roleplay; it's borderline in-character.
    SaybreAmaraInfin
  • Celani are considered OOC entities by-the-by, you really shouldn't be treating interactions with them as In-Character. That doesn't stop them from having humor and responding with such, though. But certainly not really IC. 

/spoilsport
    ZunArbre