Looking for Twins

Hey guys...

So Osmond and Haydyn had twins and the time has come for me to find some players willing to play them!

Some basics: 
- 1 female (human), 1 male (Atavian)
- Both parents were monks for much of their childhood, but Osmond recently went Syssin/Spinesreach and both were accepting of this.
- Both children are closer to their father since Haydyn took a loooong rest during their young teen years.
- They grew up mostly within Delos, hanging around the Black Flagon Inn (with Aunt Kerryn), some time spent in Duiran, then most of their late teens spent in Spines with their father.
- There arent many hard and fast requests for these characters, except that we ask they remain somewhat in touch with their family and that the twins communicate as twins often do (if at all possible).

Please comment here, message me on forums, or in-game if you would be interested. I'm looking to fill both positions quickly and preferably created at the same time to keep with the shared birthdays.

imageimage
Demarcus

Comments

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Holy cow, people should jump at the opportunity to play a niece/nephew of Kerryn. Then you get to be a cousin to Demarcus. Can't ask for much better!
    HavenKonnornHaydyn
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Demarcus said:
    Holy cow, people should jump at the opportunity to play a niece/nephew of Kerryn. Then you get to be a cousin to Demarcus. Can't ask for much better!
    Your enthusiasm never ceases to amaze me.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    HaydynDemarcus
  • .....you have problems.
  • One monk, one syssin. mind link, phase, the adventures can be endless people. Hope you find people to play them. I like the idea of this.

HaydynDemarcus
  • Well the spot for the daughter has been filled! Still looking for someone to play Haydyn & Osmond's son... 

Contact if interested :D
    imageimage