Comments

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Lin said:
    I'll form the head!

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    ....and my AXE!
  • I LOVE IT! Thanks so much! Also...Aarbrok...how you doin?
    Aarbrok
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2013
    People that log on!

Also, Elea! Thank you so much! I adore them both! Money incoming as soon as rent is gone out of my bank account, I promise. They're wonderful! :)
    Oh Aren, How you doin! *Nudge*

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited August 2013
    Aymah, Seir and Arthos. I'm still taking requests even though the promo is over- though now you've either got to get me IG chests, or just hit up my paypal (through which it's $10USD).

I've been eyeballing the list I have here, and as it stands if I do some god ones I'm full up and there's actually a few people who I'll get printed but who won't fit in a standard deck of cards. If I don't count the god ones that I haven't done yet, though (and paid commissions do take priority over them), I've got three darkie spots and four lightie spots left, if anyone was still thinking of getting one.

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Oh gawd. Seir is hideous. Cheers. :D
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I want one done, @Eleanor. Chests or perhaps 300k straight off IG?

[spoiler]She is a dexterous Yeleni. Her skin is jet-black, but the outer layers have a translucent quality, giving the impression of her being covered in some form of liquid. Small cracks and spots create a random pattern all over her dark body, revealing some form of inner light shining out like stars on a night sky reflected on still water. In general, her figure is slender, but lithe and well-toned from lots of practice. Her white-and-black hair has been masterfully braided to be kept out of the way, falling behind her head to the small of her back in a myriad of twists and curls. A few stray locks frame an oval-shaped face with a narrow nose and alert blue-green eyes. Her long, muscular arms end with fingers tipped with black claws rather than nails, and the same can be seen at the tips of her toes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]She is a dexterous Lupine, covered in black fur, here and there tipped in white to create a random pattern of tiny specks all over her body. Her colorful, blue-green eyes stand out against the otherwise dark features. She stands comfortably on her hind legs, even though her front limbs look capable of aiding her while running on all four. All her paws end in black claws, matching the sharpness of the fangs in her powerful jaws. One of her ears seem to have difficulties standing on its own, drooping a little to the side.[/spoiler]

Either one works. You'll need to get me a pose reference and subtitle. Also, uh, do you want me to do the idreth or the wolf?

@Eleanor: Message and letter with payment is sent IG!

• Pm and payment sent!
    It looks like the forums are eating PMs again, Nola- you might need to resend, I haven't gotten anything. I did get the letter though.

Nola said:
    Pm and payment sent!
    Eleanor said:
    It looks like the forums are eating PMs again, Nola- you might need to resend, I haven't gotten anything. I did get the letter though.
    Double-check that it didn't somehow get sent as a comment on her profile, as that's what happened to me for some strange reason.

Ingram said:
    edited December 2013
    This never happened. /late

Ingram said:
    Alright, that took a long time because of various excuses up to and including needing a full format and reinstall of my primary art PC. Anyway- Nola, Kaetriela, Urekun, Ezalor and Teani.

Ezalor
    edited August 2013
    Also! I should just note that I have one spot for a lightie and one for a darkie left and then I've actually got enough pinups for a deck of cards, how exciting!

Scratch that, Zun and Auresae are the last pair, which means I've got all the cards covered!

• Auresae and Zun, sexy as hell.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Alright guys, here's how it breaks down. I'm pretty much ready to put the cards together for actual printing! This is an important thing for everyone who has commissioned:

If there is anyone who, for whatever reason, does NOT want their pinup printed in this deck of cards I'm having a go at, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Sarita
  • Oh my god Eleanor those are both PERFECT! Thank you so much! I'm so happy!
    Love it, Eleanor! Thank you!

• I had it a few days ago, but I wanted to enjoy it myself first :3. Vharen pinup!

*swoon*

So Vharen...uh...want to talk about blood...and vampire things?
    Alright, little bit of a bump here. Tentatively doing commissions, but realbucks only this time I'm afraid.

Katszia
    Ooooh, so uh....Hi, You know I am interested of course.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Oh oh I want one! All of the realbucks!
  • edited December 2013
    Ermehgerd, YES! Do want. If you have the time.

Edit: v Is this for chibis or the other portrait/pinup type stuff too? I wasn't sure.

If you guys be srs, you're gonna need to post the necessary pastebins.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I pm'd the pastebin! Do you want it posted instead? I'll find it and do that, if so. 
    @Areka, got your PM, that's ok

@Ferrik: I intended to do just chibis, but if you are asking for a ferrik pinup I don't think I can possibly refuse. The pinups were twice the price of chibis, though.