League of Legends: A Game of Tears

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Draiman said:
    All Yordles should die.
    I... actually like Teemo. xD Such a trolly champ if you know how to use him.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    Llok said:
    How will you get steamrolled?

And yes I build it on Shy :)
    I said if you build it first, meaning before t2 boots  or Ancient Golem / Lizard Elder.

The spirit stones provide more of a damage increase for clearing than BOTRK does, and as such, you clear the jungle faster and get levels quicker than with a BOTRK (Shyv being the exception here because of her stupidly strong AOE clearing + mana less + Q cd being quickened through autos (hence why she is such a good jungler in solo queue)) - this leads to you most likely being weaker than the enemy jungler, and falling behind.

(Hint: the other junglers that it's a strong item on are Udyr (squishy as hell building it first), Vi (same as Udyr, worse because she has no innate defence), Jax (can be built first, but really risky), Nocturne (Like Vi, except squishier than her even, and easily kited if ganking without ult) and Zed (same with Jax here) ) - I did say the exception, as well, was building it if you're already really far ahead, and just building it 'for lulz' to get an even better lead.

@Haven: split push towers all day and mushroom their whole jungle + press W and spam Ctrl+4 when they send 3 people to try and stop you? 'Knowing how to use Teemo' is not rocket science - Max Q first -> auto->q->auto and watch them lose half their HP and not be able to do anything to counter that while in lane. I agree with Draiman, Teemo should die.
    Draiman
  • Those spirit stone items are kind of bad doe.
    Elyni
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand

Llok said:
    Those spirit stone items are kind of bad doe.
    ~Said no jungler, ever.
  • Stop condescending dear.

Elyni
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Setne said:

Sheesh, look at that Feeder Yi. n00bl0rd extordinaire.
    Haven

Some of these games are painful to lose. Ah, well. You win some and you lose some. :(
    havenbanner2
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

I just want to get out of Bronze! >:[ *abuses days off to try*
    havenbanner2
    Demarcus
  • That's the fun of playing in Bronze. Even if you get 20+ kills, it won't even occur to your team to push while the enemy champs are dead.

i am rapture coder
    Haven
  • The "fun" of...

Haven said:

Some of these games are painful to lose. Ah, well. You win some and you lose some. :(
    I've had games like that, where I and even sometimes other people on my team just wreck house, yet we still lose :( Largely because the enemy team starts cc'ing me hard and my team aren't working with me.

I think @Omei meant Fun.

Ingram said:
  • Actually I meant "fun":

i am rapture coder
    Haven
    Yeah... It can be tough. Unfortunately, aside from the blunders of the bottom lane, we lost that game because Nasus backdoored at the end. It didn't help that Darius was toxic to bot lane the entire game due to drama at champ select. When I finally got them to work together we were making a big comeback cause the other team would get cocky, split up, over extend and fail all objectives.

Our mid nexus had maybe 5% health left and no towers on main nexus but minions pushed out. Nasus was dead already and Fiora started a fight so we all jumped in, although slightly late. We won with a heavy loss. Cait and I remained with the ace and pushed bot lane to the nexus. When Nasus came alive, we didn't notice him teleport (likely to a ward in our jungle). We abandoned bot lane to defend but I couldn't kill him in time to prevent the loss. One more hit... Just one more.

Bronze is so frustrating... But I hear it's not much different in silver either. Ah, well.
    havenbanner2
    My best game ever was when my team came back from losing all our turrets and inhibs, and our nexus almost gone. We murdered the other team and aced, got Baron next I think, then pushed hard to their nexus and won the game.

Ingram said:
    Haven
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    My favorite lately is one where we were getting whalloped pretty good. We couldn't win team fights at all. They were pushing down mid and took inner tower, and I think we had killed two of the three in their push, but their Riven stayed back a bit and spammed laugh/taunt/whatever, which I hate BTW. Very arrogant/cocky/bad sportsmanship. A little bit of smack talk is fine if it is all in good fun, but I know 95% of the time it is some prepubescent or adolescent piece of trash that has to do that sort of garbage to feel better about himself due to bullying/parent issues/whatever.

So I rushed at her, Nautilus with mobility boots. She did her little slash/jump/dance thing to move faster, and ducked into the bush along the wall towards the middle of the river, and I hurled my anchor and must have just barely gotten her at the very end of the range of my anchor. Yeah, She died horribly. I think they got frustrated because we then caught them all out one by one by one for the next 5-7 minutes, got back in the game and then just crushed it.
    SetneHaven
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    Llok said:

Stop condescending dear.

Stop trolling dear.
  • Both of you cut it out.

i am rapture coder
  • I keybound 'x' to laugh, because ctrl+4 is too hard.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

<< Is it? I suppose for a desktop... on my lappy it's easy.
    havenbanner2
  • I kept hitting R trying to tap it fast and then go back to home row. And randomly ulting was making me sad!

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Haven
  • My fabourite was a 5 vs 4 from the start. I was playing Shyvana top vs a shen (which for Shy is auto win/free kill/free farm lane. Barely missed CS/jungle creeps. Became near enough unkillable, solo'd baron while they were ineffectually seiging and just pressed on by then.

Forced a fight where I took 3 of them and the rest of my team cleaned up from the back. By the time they were able to start killing me momentum carried us through and we won.

That kicked me from S5 to S1 but the mmr clamp :(

• ElyniElyni New Zealand
    Toz said:
    I kept hitting R trying to tap it fast and then go back to home row. And randomly ulting was making me sad!
    Press D to dance.
    Oleis
    I love those games where I just wreck house and get more kills solo than the entire enemy team combined. What made this game even better is getting a penta, after being denied for so long and only getting quadras, either due to the 5th being dead/somewhere else/afk. Also, woo 4v5 win.

Ingram said:
    Haven

Ingram said:
    Haven
  • Voli jungle is pretty fun.

An unseen presence whispers in your ear, "Bite the pillow, friend."
  • You and Malphite carried the hell out of that game.

i am rapture coder
  • Tanks the only ones with no deaths on the team? SEEMS LEGIT.

(You play tank like I do, apparently)

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Omei
  • Came close to dying maybe twice, but that's about it. I'd run in, throw, slow, slow, disenage to let regen kick in, then go back in. Between me and Malphite, they couldn't get away from us in team fights.
    An unseen presence whispers in your ear, "Bite the pillow, friend."
  • I want games like that... where do you get them?!