Trager

TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
Hello everyone. Newly back to Trager and just looking for any/all feedback on how you all view his interaction thus far. Thank you.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Comments

• Like hanging out with this dude. Quality character, good RP and obvious skills.

Rashar took a liking to you right away because you're also somewhat reserved and maybe overly polite. The fact that you're an efficient killer and always seem to be moving was just an added bonus, and it was a logical step for him to try and pull you in. 

OOC and IC, I'm just looking forward to more interactions as well as learning a thing or two once I get into the swing of combat.

Trager
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I like Trager. He's fun to interact with. You're good with emoting, bring out enough flavor in your character to make him interesting and someone you want to return to and interact more with. I'll be looking for more depth and history for sure when interacting more with him. :)

• Had a short-but-delightful interaction with him today. He's subtly sadistic, and gave Cannan a reason to be hateful instead of lovably drunk. Thanks for that!
  • Was really kind of blown away during the whole "hands on the Carnifex combat demonstration" in Duiran. Trager is portrayed in a unique manner. (I dig your custom shout.) There's a solid mix of being rough around the edges, getting the job done (whatever that may be,) and being willing to teach.

Obviously he's not Katszia's favorite person at the moment, but that's a given. I really do wish I'd had more of an opportunity to interact with him/you. Maybe there'll be a chance for that in the future, maybe not, but definitely on my list of top characters I've found intriguing so far.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    He's scared of bewbs.

I wish I had more interaction with him.
    Katszia
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    RPK represent.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Headed out for a fun time in the desert this weekend, wanted to give this a quick bump before I leave. I've had more intriguing roleplay in the past week I've been back than before I left and I'm absolutely in love with it. Would really enjoy hearing some others thoughts on 'Trager' as a character.

• I hate that guy. So much.
    Trager
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I love the way Trager writes. It's clear and concise and detailed enough to easily figure out who his character is and what he is thinking. I have seen you grow for YEARS, starting out in Avalon and you've grown from a young kid learning the basics into a top-notch roleplayer, one I am so happy and lucky that I get to interact with. I'm still learning the nuances of Trager the character, and I am looking forward to learning more about him over time. <3
  • Seriously, you're amazing. Love RPing with you! 
    The way that you write out those emotes literally has me on the edge of my seat, hehe. 
    I'm really curious where this whole curve ball thing is going to go between Trager and Kaleigh. 
    And eventually will figure him out.

Either way, keep up the good work! 

(P.S. He's a lot nicer than his brother :P)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I can't read his name any other way than Tra-ger.
    Mariena
  • I've only gotten a little interaction so far. Let's have more and don't let that @rashar discourage you with his possessiveness (I kid, mostly). I like what I see so far and honestly, I'd never heard of you until I joined Slyphe's order and then you disappeared. Glad you're back though!
    imageimage
  • So I said before, oh... about three months ago, that I hoped there would be an opportunity for us to RP again together in the future. Glad that came about! I have to admit though, every time Katszia and Trager sit down and talk, Shrek keeps going through my head. Except, in place of Ogres it's Trager. This probably doesn't make sense to anyone but you and I but it makes me laugh. Peeling back the layers, as it were. ;)

He's definitely gruff and rough around the edges (but the style, oh man!), but seriously, it blows me away how much is under the surface. And he still makes Kat nervous as all hell, but the fact that he /gets/ her is awesome. Who knew?
    (and she gets him in return)

l love getting to see things unravel between the two of them. Kudos on a great character! Really looking forward to whatever RP happens with time.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Tra-ger has immediately caught my interest.  Honestly, I was expecting the PKwhore can barely emote, but you proved me wrong there.  You're instantly fun to RP with, and their relationship is already taking on a bipolar flavor of love and hate.
    Thanks much for the feedback, everyone. It feels ridiculously good to branch out from something other than PK PK PK. Hope to meet more of you in Trager's travels!

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I haven't done much ic talk with trager but he has shared with me on an ooc basis some ideas and plans and from what I see it's an amazing plan for a character who legitimately wants to help make things interesting and fun

Keep on with your plans man you seem to know what you want to do... Also posting at work on my phone so sorry if this post looks like garbage!
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    edited March 2014
    Sorry for running! That had the potential to be interesting, too. I think you're the first Yeleni I've ever met.

Every time I see your name, though, I'm always going to imagine you as this guy.

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    Trager

Haha, I had literally just glanced through your Self-Affirm and thought, "Huh, might try and throw some RP at her." AND THERE YOU WERE AT NOT!

All good, we all have shit we need to be doing. Definitely looking forward for a round two.

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    You emote beautifully, and I love what I've seen so far. Really looking forward to what will happen next time Trager and Kerryn cross paths. You definitely know how to shake things up!

Trager
    Shameless bump.

Having recently been able to expand past my comfort zone, I've gotten to emote @ / roleplay towards a lot of people - most of which have been thoroughly enjoyable. I try and build Trager in a way that he's appealing to speak with, someone that gives the unspoken encouragement to just walk up to and emote at. Would love for some more feedback, good, bad or ugly.

I like Trager, always did. You've managed to flesh him out quite a bit since that first time I stumbled on him on Teani and it was fun watching them become friends. Recent changes have also been interesting, even though things have taken a turn for the worse when it comes to their friendship. I'm looking forward to more interactions outside the battlefield. :)

Trager
    Memes aside, I'm glad you came back to play, and with all the yo-yo'ing this crazy train goes through, I do appreciate that you play out the full range of this ridiculously awesome thing we affectionately call Aetolia.

Trager
    It has been FOUR months since I brought this bad-boy out for the ridicule, figure now would be a decent enough time with all the hubbub happening about.
    DO YOUR WORST.

• I'll bite.

I enjoy role playing with you. Your emotes are strong, and well written, and you capture Trager's internal struggles quite well. It's been interesting seeing Faerah and Trager adjust to one another, which has not been without a few bumps along the way, but that's just realistic given everything that has been going on in both of their lives.

Faerah was really hesitant to let Trager into the Guild, and she's still not sure he will ever truly fit, but she's also (very very slowly) warming up to the idea. Since Trager is going through a slow transition (which is nice to see someone RP out) it gives me time to have Faerah transition slowly too which I sincerely appreciate given her apprehension over everything.

I'm interested to see how things develop with Trager as time goes on. It's certainly added another interesting facet to the Syssin and Faerah's life.
    Trager
  • Clearly, I enjoy RPing with you a lot, otherwise, lets be honest, Aryanne wouldn't be nearly as fond of you. But, more specifically, you are excellent at conveying Trager's emotions and subtleties while not over-sharing the motivation behind them, which I think is difficult and makes for intriguing interaction. I'm also kinda impressed by the level of not-meta-gaming you do considering the easily-metagameable things we chat about often. So glad you came back after being gone a bit there!

You're occasionally hard on yourself, being all unsure of your capabilities as an RP'er, but you shouldn't be, you're pretty damn awesome.

Anyway, uhh, IC stuff, right. Aryanne is still somewhat unsure how things will go between them and is reasonably convinced that if something happens to the kid, she'll be dropped like a lead balloon. One of these days they'll have a full hour of interaction that isn't interrupted..... Eventually.

Also:
    #babysoft #seven

Trager
    Trager is boring! He's always too busy to catch for some RP, even after trying numerous times.

Seriously though, I miss RP with Trager, cause it's always been interesting. You're a good RPer.

Aryanne
  • My worst? Hmm.. you're a meanie-head for sending Ianea searching through the libraries. More seriously though. Haven't interacted in a while, but I did enjoy that small bit between the two of them during the @Slyphe and @Iosyne standoff. I almost missed the illusion you sent since they're not coloured!

Your emotes are wonderfully written, Trager is consistent as a character and you're a pleasure to interact with. I'm happy and sad that you're on the other side now, it makes for more interesting interactions but much less often, of course.

You make me really think about where and what I want to do with Ianea, which I'm still having a hard time deciding beyond crafter. You also make me think about how I can improve my emotes and the way Ianea is expressed. I don't type very fast at times so I try to keep things shorter but I enjoy reading well written emotes, even long ones.

10/10 will continue to bug you for more!