Short Questions

Comments

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Kind of like HR 10?
    HavenArbrePeriluna
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited December 2012
    2012/12/31 02:16:32 - Cerune quit the guild.
    2012/12/31 05:56:41 - Innin > Rejuvenated five exterminated areas in western Ithmia, Rammus is the culprit. Since he's already enemied to council and guild both, I can't do much more than note in the logs.
    2012/12/31 07:08:51 - Cerune was inducted in the introduction.
    2012/12/31 12:39:49 - Arbre guildfavoured Innin for: constant rejuvenation.
    2012/12/31 15:58:10 - Cerune was inducted in the introduction.

Are we allowed to take that as in character?
  • ...probably not. The closest I'd put effort into is "My, what a coincidence! You have the same name as someone else who was in here SO VERY RECENTLY. HOW ODD."

And then just staaaaare at them until things get super awkward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Haven
  • Arbre, you forgot this entry in our log yesterday:

2012/12/30 21:09:48 - Glynt has changed their name to Cerune.
    And another one:

2012/12/31 17:35:15 - Cerune quit the guild.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited December 2012
    Are there any players who play villain characters anymore?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    edited December 2012
    Haven Locke

Oh wait, you'd have to log in for that.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I'd play a better villan if I wasn't so wimpy.
    Haven's not a villain!
    havenbanner2
    Areka
  • I've not seen anything to suggest otherwise!

RivasDenira
  • Does anybody have a sleeping bag?

Does it help much with boosting endurance regeneration? Or are its effects negligible.

I am toying with the idea with getting one to help speed recovery and am not sure if the bag is worth the coins.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Why not just buy the enchantments that do the same thing?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Anyone knows if it stacks?

I just got the pomander thingy.
    I don't know if it does or not, in truth. I would imagine it does. Also, with as many chests and giftbags as have hit the game recently, you can buy tons and tons of bullseyes.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    I don't know if it does or not, in truth. I would imagine it does. Also, with as many chests and giftbags as have hit the game recently, you can buy tons and tons of bullseyes.
    That's willpower. He needs phoenix hearts dawg.
    Xavin said:

I've not seen anything to suggest otherwise!

I wouldn't expect Duiran to see otherwise. He did attempt to burn down their homes after all!
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:
    I wouldn't expect Duiran to see otherwise. He did attempt to burn down their homes after all!
    Bad! Bad Haven!
    imageimage
    Elwyn said:

Haven said:

Xavin said:

Bad! Bad Haven!

Psh! Deep, deep down you love me.

Are arti-vials generally worth keeping? I got my hands on some more and I'm indecisive about keeping one or trading all 8 in.
    havenbanner2
  • It's good to keep one at least to fill with vigor, but other than that they're kinda meh.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    What's vigor do? I don't pay much attention to the town stuff these days. I'm on my phone at the moment.
    havenbanner2
  • Vigor gives back health with critical hits. (And yes, I do <3 you Haven). I always trade in my arti vials, personally.
    imageimage
    Haven

Vigor gives you health back everytime you crit strike, nice for bashing.

And I trade in all my arti vials.

Sounds useful for like Tiyen and Xaanhal... Know the % of health returned? Is it like an extra/free sip or we talking like 50-200 health? And does the amount increase the more powerful the critical strike? Critical vs Annihilating critical.
    havenbanner2
    edited January 2013
    I believe it returns 5% of the damage you do, then you can get another 2.5% (making it 7.5%) with a Parxian Orb. On a staggering critical I get like 500 health back.

• I'm lead to understand the Ocular of the Havens Artifact lets you know the room someone entered their haven from, but does anyone have this and if so does it work also from within your haven?

• Haven said:
    Sounds useful for like Tiyen and Xaanhal... Know the % of health returned? Is it like an extra/free sip or we talking like 50-200 health? And does the amount increase the more powerful the critical strike? Critical vs Annihilating critical.
    What I've noticed is that vigor gives you back 5% of health every time you have a critical strike.

It does not matter what type of critical strike, it is always 5%.

The green Parxian orb is supposed to boost the effect of the vigor potion by 25%. Practically speaking, I've noticed it bump up the health gain from 5% to 6-7%.

Hope that helps!
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Incidentally, 25% of 5% is another 1,25%? Meaning you'd regain a total of 6,25% of your max health whenever you crit.
  • Alexina said:
    Incidentally, 25% of 5% is another 1,25%? Meaning you'd regain a total of 6,25% of your max health whenever you crit.
    Yep. The 25% thing was something I got off CHELP. Not sure if it was gotten straight from the code, or if it's an estimate that people got. So just to be clear, that's why I gave both bits of information :)

The green Parxian orb is supposed to boost the effect of the vigor potion by 25%. Practically speaking, I've noticed it bump up the health gain from 5% to 6-7%.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    That sounds weird. I wish they'd just add a helpfile or whatever stating what each of the orbs does.
  • ZunZun
    edited January 2013
    Command Syntax:
    Usage: TRADE TOKEN FOR <type>

Valid types:
       Red     - Increases damage against denizens, reduces damage done to you.
       Green   - Increases the effect of the vigour defence by 25%.
       Blue    - Grants the shell defence while active.
       Yellow  - Increased experience gain.
       White   - Increased ylem gain from killing eld.
    Raeche