Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Who?

Also, Slyphe slew our beggar.

2013/11/27 02:44:26 - Slyphe slew a beggar that was loyal to you.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Iosyne
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    The credit market ran out of credits.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It's not out of credits.  People just forgot what reasonable prices were.
    PerilunaXavin
  • I really want to know what the people who think 10000 per credit or 65k per credit are on because man.

Xenia
  • Stonespike+Magic Imparied+Retardation= Off equilibrium for 120 seconds. 

My. Rage. Is. Endless. 
    TragerDemarcus
  • Daskalos said:

Who?

Also, Slyphe slew our beggar.

2013/11/27 02:44:26 - Slyphe slew a beggar that was loyal to you.

...But no really, he was asking for it.

AngweTrager
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I think we need more gold sinks!
    Haven
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    He was asking to be fed. And Slyphe was all:

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Slyphe
    Xiuhcoatl said:
    Stonespike+Magic Imparied+Retardation= Off equilibrium for 120 seconds. 

My. Rage. Is. Endless. 
    #LRN2FIGHTWITHOUTRETARDATION?

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Neithan
  • Daskalos said:
    Xiuhcoatl said:

My. Rage. Is. Endless. 
    #LRN2FIGHTWITHOUTRETARDATION?
    60 seconds isn't better than 120. 2 seconds is what I want. Which is what would happen if the equilibrum cost wasn't turned into an equilibrium knock and the equilibrium gate comes after the knock. 
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA

Xiuhcoatl said:

My. Rage. Is. Endless. 
    Could try a limiter so the command only sends once in a predetermined amount of time.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Daskalos teach me how?

• Angwe said:

Xiuhcoatl said:

My. Rage. Is. Endless. 
    Could try a limiter so the command only sends once in a predetermined amount of time.
    Message control/queue based input is what my next system will be based off.
  • Today I learned the difference between a public post and section bloodborn... Yay me!

ArekaPeriluna
  • You were just rubbing it in the pathetic faces of the mortals. 'Neener, look how much better we are. Neener!'

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

DamonicusTrager
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Periluna said:
    Just when I think the Aetolian playerbase has matured passed it, someone kills my mount. Seriously?
    If its any consolation @Periluna, I killed my own mount earlier  :(
    Arbre
  • If it is any consolation, I have an unintended habit of attacking and sometimes killing my own allies' mounts - if they are rojalli.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    My rage-of-the-day is expecting to see an embarassing picture of Razmael, but getting shot over to the vote site. Damn @Slyphe and his tricks!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Piper

• Irruel said:
    If it is any consolation, I have an unintended habit of attacking and sometimes killing my own allies' mounts - if they are rojalli.
    That's entirely reasonable due to the nature of that particular mob. Rojalli are normally agro and the first few times it can be jarring to see one out of where they normally are. Besides, those are the more expensive mounts that should have a 3 cr bit on them to keep them from permadeath. What's upsetting, though, is when people kill normal mounts in areas where there aren't horses. You actually have to target them special and that's pretty bs.

PerilunaTeaniCiarelle
  • Xavin said:

Irruel said:
    If it is any consolation, I have an unintended habit of attacking and sometimes killing my own allies' mounts - if they are rojalli.
    That's entirely reasonable due to the nature of that particular mob. Rojalli are normally agro and the first few times it can be jarring to see one out of where they normally are. Besides, those are the more expensive mounts that should have a 3 cr bit on them to keep them from permadeath. What's upsetting, though, is when people kill normal mounts in areas where there aren't horses. You actually have to target them special and that's pretty bs.
    @Xavin whats even more petty is people killing a GHAST (even with its new higher health pool) and then the mount after and saying it was an accident while both was in Xaanhal.. LIKE for real ...

Trager
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    People complaining about people participating in events are poopyheads.

:|
    EzalorXeniaLinHadoryuDemarcus
    I've whined about this enough to my friends, time I spread it out some.  I'm a dramallama.  Always have been.  Arb's life is just about perfect right now.  Which means I'm bored.  My solution is to orghop and I'm being pointedly told not to.  I don't know what to do.
    Trager
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Try an alt?

PerilunaPiperTragerLin
    I'm lousy at alting, but I'm trying.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
  • RodalaRodala Houston, TX
    I always seem to find the creepers, unerringly, in all IRE games I play.

Templar Willpower drain!

I am thankful for getting the kill before I passed out.

You have too many effects stacked onto your weapon.
    <8494/8494h 7307/7360m 25386e 56w <eb> <csdb>> <LC:0 ||100|100|25.67%> <00:12:46:489> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    You crush a large earth elemental beneath a mighty overhead blow from a resilient braced-handle warhammer.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATING CRITICAL hit!!!
    Damage done: 754, blunt.
    The final blow proves too much for a large earth elemental, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain a large earth elemental.
    Experience Gained: 11713 (Bashing) [total: 6588276]
    A wild YLEM MIST has spawned at your location! ABSORB IT!
    do absorb ylem
    As a large earth elemental falls, your aura bestows redemption upon him.
    Mana Gain: 53
    A rush of energy fills you as you feel ready to deliver a devastating blow upon your next target.
    With a fluid motion, you switch your grip on a resilient braced-handle warhammer and bring it swinging around once more.
    You mutilate a large earth elemental with a vengeful blow from a resilient braced-handle warhammer.
    You have scored a STAGGERING CRITICAL hit!
    Damage done: 0 (26745 overkill), blunt.
    The final blow proves too much for a large earth elemental, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain a large earth elemental.
    Experience Gained: 11633 (Bashing) [total: 6599909]
    As a large earth elemental falls, your aura bestows redemption upon him.
    A rush of energy fills you as you feel ready to deliver a devastating blow upon your next target.
    Balance Used: 3.02 seconds
    <8494/8494h 7360/7360m 25326e 56w <e-> <csdb>> <LC:0 ||100|100|25.76%> <00:12:46:844> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    <8494/8494h 7360/7360m 25326e 56w <e-> <csdb>> <LC:0 ||100|100|25.76%> <00:12:46:858> < Auto Bashing Enabled >
    Unable to call upon any willpower reserves, your mind suddenly grows cloudy as everything runs dim, and you fall to the floor, passing out.
    You lack the mental fortitude to continue unleashing the fury of your weapons.

• Arbre said:
    I've whined about this enough to my friends, time I spread it out some.  I'm a dramallama.  Always have been.  Arb's life is just about perfect right now.  Which means I'm bored.  My solution is to orghop and I'm being pointedly told not to.  I don't know what to do.
    I managed to cause tons of drama without actually switching sides. So, be creative and start up a RP thread because it's FUN, not because others will approve.
    Haven
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I hate how expensive the crafting boon artifacts are. At 400cr each, it doesn't exactly make them an attractive buy for being able to double your production, and if you have more than one crafting skill that requires mass production, you're going to want to buy more than one. I'd probably be more inclined to buy them if they were 200cr each, but maybe that's just me.
    AlexinaMoireanDemarcus
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Alexina said:
    People complaining about people participating in events are poopyheads.

:|
    While I agree that it was really rude of <redacted> to say what he did, I can kinda see the frustration. Some of us don't have much money RL (money's so tight atm that I'm on food stamps), so IG methods are our only way to earn credits, and it is kinda depressing knowing that you will lose to people who buy that number of credits on a regular basis. Still, everyone deserves an opportunity to compete without being hassled about it, and it is lame that people gave you crap.
    ArbreDemarcus
This discussion has been closed.