LOVE

Comments

• My English professor agreed to let me use my Social Work essay as my final English essay. I went from having to write 16 pages, to only having to do 8. :D 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HavenArbreAryannePiper
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Just started my new job at a leatherwork craft shop today, and I'm already loving it. The manager is really nice and accommodating, the store hours are only from 9 am to 6 pm, so I get to go home early no matter what, paid sick days, paid vacation days, health and dental benefits, potential for pay raise if the store does consistently well, and this is still only as part-time with the potential to move up to full-time. I also get discounts on everything for being an employee, and it stacks on top of the Black Friday sale the store's having at the end of the month.

I think I may end up picking up leatherworking as an additional hobby. >_>
    MoireanNeithanAryanne
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Every time I see or hear about wooden toy balls in Aetland, I feel a ferocious and unreasonable burst of pride and glee.
    LinMoirean
  • I can haz internetz! After 8 days, my roommate came home. Took one look at orange light blinking on router, then walked over, unplugged, and plugged back in. Oh yes, the apple box I tried 3 times!? Knows its real master. It ain't me. But I have my simpsons tapped out back.

I played a LOT of Hungry Shark Evolution last week. I was a bored kitsune.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    MoireanArbre
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I LOVE: Dinner.

HavenMoireanPiperAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Man, you are in, like, NO clans.
    PiperPeriluna
    This song. It's so beautiful and I listen to it sometimes when I'm stressed or upset and it makes me feel peaceful. For those who are sensitive to that sort of thing, it was originally composed for Mormon church worship, but I think beautiful stuff is beautiful regardless of context, so enjoy no matter what your beliefs are and feel inspired!

Piper
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    http://9gag.com/gag/aQqXpw7

Made me smile and feel good about myself for my choice of career.

KaleighSessizlik
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love, regardless of needing the money, that I get next Wed off. I'll be so glad to leave maybe that day to go back home and visit my husband's family and maybe drop by the beach. I know it's cold, but that's the best time to go! No people and just beautiful views.

TeaniPeriluna
  • Lin said:
    I LOVE: Dinner.

Lookit the little Meyvi! <3

Is that kielbasa and cabbage? Looks yummy.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    edited November 2013
    Lately @Lin and I have been cooking a lot of Indian food. Right now the house smells of cumin and cashew korma, so spicy. Using chicken and potatoes <3
    MoireanNola
  • Brb moving in with @Piper and @Lin

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PiperMoireanPeriluna
  • edited November 2013
    I've determined that the only thing @Rashar cares about is living in a box. On wheels. 

At least he'll go places.

Edit: Also. That was hilariously smooth. 
  • I just don't understand why we can make all these great things around here, and I can't have a wagon.
    @piper and @anfini back and making noise. Especially <3 for Piper's enthusiasm and excitement, makes me happy and less angsty. :P
    PiperLin
    Doing random people murder in WoW and one of the guys in my genocide group goes, "Oh, MUDs!" in response to one of my PK comments. Commence great giddy giggles about text murder and RP. There is something really kinda magical about playing a MUD - so few of us gamers have, so there's this weird kinda bond between those who have, and I always kinda squee when I find another random mudder, be that through another online game or someone walking by and cheering as they peek at my laptop. I love those moments!

Anyways, smiles for finding another MUD player against the odds!
    PiperAryanneDemarcus
  • Persona 5 is announced after half an hour of trolling from Atlus.

Also Adachi is in the next Arena game. BASED ATLUS YOU HEARD ME.
    Haven
    Moirean said:
    Doing random people murder in WoW and one of the guys in my genocide group goes, "Oh, MUDs!" in response to one of my PK comments. Commence great giddy giggles about text murder and RP. There is something really kinda magical about playing a MUD - so few of us gamers have, so there's this weird kinda bond between those who have, and I always kinda squee when I find another random mudder, be that through another online game or someone walking by and cheering as they peek at my laptop. I love those moments!

Anyways, smiles for finding another MUD player against the odds!
    Haha, I totally feel you on that. Another amusing aspect is when you meet someone that plays a MUSH. It's like you meet a distant cousin that just isn't quite up to par with what you're used to.
    AarbrokLinAryanne
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    The Rolling Stones are continuing their 50th anniversary tour. Only Australian dates confirmed so far but rumors say they are coming to Europe. I'm just about willing to sell a kidney, or an arm, or just about anything, to be able to go. Should probably go in the Mad-thread because I doubt I can afford to go, but I am just too excited about them possibly-maybe-perhaps coming to Europe, I don't even care!
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    It is mad slow at work. Love that!
  • Just got my car insurance renewal notice, and my rate lowered nearly 10%!

I mean, it wasn't especially high to begin with, but now it's even lower! WOO!

ArbrePerilunaHaven
  • Love to the people who put up with me when I get into an "ideas" mode and send them relatively unsolicited tells about things our guild or guilds could be doing. @moirean, @mariena, @solaria, @arbre and the rest of you.
    AarbrokMarienaSolariaAryanneMoirean
    This could also be put into the MADRAGEUPHAPPY thread but it's also kinda a love. Just when I say to myself, 'Yo, lady. Save your money' and agree with myself, out comes BPAL's LE yuletide collection.

*squeal*
  • Prepping dinner at work, watching Adventure Time. Idk what's better--Marshall Lee or Lumpy Space Prince. This whole episode.
    SolariaPiperAryanne
  • 6 hours of driving done. 1 hour of listening to grandparents talk about the rooming arrangement/tell me where the heater is for the 10th time, done. Finally able to get on my laptop and feed my internet addiction! Here's to hoping folks have/had safe travels.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love @Razmael. I don't have to say why, just do.

• Happy Thanksgiving! 

I love good food.

I hate not being able to eat all of it.
    PiperPerilunaAryanneHaven
  • Having an amazing day today. Also, Kamen Rider Gaim. I love it so.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Mmm, turkey sammiches after thanksgiving.
    PiperPeriluna