Katszia

KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
Chanting a vibrant mantra, Katszia raises her arms up. Painful bolts of lightning smoke into a
merciless Xorani warrior, leaving him white-faced and spent.
Katszia has scored an ANNIHILATING CRITICAL hit!!!
The final blow proves too much for a merciless Xorani warrior, who expires, pitifully.
A merciless Xorani warrior has been slain by Katszia.
You gasp with the realization that Katszia has reached the level of 99.
Katszia smiles in satisfaction, but the smile suddenly freezes on her lips and is overtaken by a
look of pure horror. Unable to help or hinder, you watch transfixed as Katszia's body begins to
swell and grow, her arms elongating and her skin stretching and taking on a translucent grey sheen.
She throws back her head and screams, the incredible sound driving your hands to your ears
defensively. The scream dies down and you stare, speechless, at Katszia. She lowers her gaze to fix
upon you, and you realize in horror that her eyes now appear empty and haunted.
An agonized scream startles all into a brief hushed silence as Katszia finally transcends the mortal
body, assuming the hollow form of a Tekal.

Congratulations! I knew you could do it!

Comments

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Congrats! That was fast. :D *needs to get 80 soon. <.<*
    Katszia
  • Grats! Rlift doesn't know you all that well, but that short time they spoke at four corners was interesting. I only wish when I got Tekal it was that fast... >.<
    Katszia
  • Woo!! Way to go lovely!! <33 
    Gonna make up some cake for when you reach Idreth!
    Katszia
  • Congrats!
    Katszia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Well done!
    Katszia
  • Good job :)
    Katszia
  • Congratulations, Katszia. Won't be long 'fore I'm joining you. :P
    Katszia
  • Thanks all. Fun ride! And Kalebug, you're gonna have to start cooking 'cause I'm already 100, just haven't actually done the whole transcend thing yet :P
    Kaleigh
  • Katszia said:
    Thanks all. Fun ride! And Kalebug, you're gonna have to start cooking 'cause I'm already 100, just haven't actually done the whole transcend thing yet :P

I'll have to makes LOTS then! :D
    Katszia